Shout out for my peeps

I'm late, I'm late!!!Whaaaaa..I missed all the fun with my Robin today! Whaaa..love you woman!

Christine, you are in my thoughts and prayers..

Alli-bug, you funny, sweet thing you...miss ya chica..

Beavs, for heavens sake where the he## have you been darlin?

Michele..how's CC treatin ya, like I have to ask?

Hi everybody!! I miss y'all, too!!

Tif, CC is treating me just fine. Oh gawd, I love him -- LOL!!

Stephanie, it seems like only yesterday that you told us you were pregnant! Where did the time go!?!!!? My best to you. :)

LOL I feel so OLD being one of the originals. ;) We've been through a lot, haven't we?? Sheesh the stories I could tell... :D

Love all y'all from the good ole days. MWAH!!

I love the idea of Finley being one of my peeps! All of you are so special to me and I've been missing you all like crazy. Thanks for stopping by and saying Hey!

Yeah, Ame, you probably need a walker by now, don't cha? Wonder if Cathe ever gives any thought to walker workouts....

Me Tooo....Me toooo, I wanna be a Robin peep:eek:!!!! Hey, I went to Margraritaville last night....I was looking for ya;)

So cool to see everybody here!

Hey Robin, I know that I'm not one of your peeps. I just wanted to say that it is nice to see all the old peeps! Whoops, that didn't come out right but y'all know what I mean. What is up with all the political threads. I don't even click on them. :(

Oh and a request, if you please. I want one of those fun threads that Shelley used to start asking funny questions.:D

All right, I'm here. Now we can REALLY get this partay started! I was sick yesterday and didn't check in.

Robin - shall I sing? Okay.... *clears throat*

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are grey
You'll never know dear
How much I love yoooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuu....
Please don't take my sunshine away!!!!

Love ya, Robinella! :D

Let's get this partay started!

A gazillion thanks to Shelley for the lovely melody.

LaDonna, I refuse to discuss politics, religion and health issues I know nothing about. (But I will admit to reading some of the posts until I get mad or sad.)

Amelia, whoo hoo for Margaritaville. Now, don't you drink up all those wages, girlfriend.

Anyone is my peep who remembers and hopes to return to the carefree days of fun and support of Catheland. Life is not always a bowl of cherries, but neither is it a bowl of pits. Hey, I may make that my new signature line....

Hi Robin!
What with the new job and all, my internet visits have been rare lately. But I'm back. I miss you too!

Hey, remember Mel? Now, talk about the old days!!!!!

I want to sing to you, too, Robin. I'll sing a variation of what I sing to my kids.

Go Robin, Go Robin, get busy
You can do it
Go Robin, Go Robin, get busy
shake your booty
Gooooooooo Robin!!!

Too bad you can't see the dance that goes with it. ;)

Hey Shannon, the new job must be pretty good if you feel comfortable coming here already.

My booty is a-shakin, Lainie. (A little too much, but a big bottom has always been one of my issues)

I'd like to be a peep, too! I'm trying to think of something funny to post...but I'm coming up short. How about my favorite joke? How do you catch a unique rabbit? You neak up on it!

I would also like the return of the carefree days of fun in Catheland. There doesn't seem to be much of that anymore.

anne

Ditto everything Ame said, including the traumatized part. :( How's Mr. Greyorpants Robin? How's the rest of the fam damily? I miss you and all the other peeps too!!

Hey, maybe we should have a check-in called "Ye Olde Peeps" :p

Last edited:
I'm also glad to see so many of the "original" peeps checking in here & I would love to see Mel again too. BTW Robin, I answered your question(s) on the OAL thread. See you over there!

Kel

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.