Shipping Update - We're Done!

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation everyone. We are so happy that we were able to get these out to you before the holiday.

Have a warm and safe holiday with your family and friends!

Cathe

Thanks SNM and everyone in Catheland. My Shock Cardio arrived by USPS today! I'm in Stafford, VA. Keep in mind, this is our first day of mail delivery since last Friday, before the Blizzard of 2009.
Merry Christmas.
~michelle

I'm still waiting, seems like more people got theirs from the usps than ups. I'm hoping mine comes before Christmas, but as long as it comes I'll be happy.

I'm still waiting, seems like more people got theirs from the usps than ups. I'm hoping mine comes before Christmas, but as long as it comes I'll be happy.

some have said it can take up to a week from shipping with UPS depending your area plus they don't work on saturdays so anything that was picked up was processed for delivery on monday. did you track yours. i did USPS but that was before the snow hit so some of us can't get it either way. i really would love them before christmas b/c dh was going to wrap them but i will also be happy when they come. i ordered in the beginning too. :confused:

kassia

Kassia:
I ordered ups & I live in Tennessee. I did not get a shipping notice. I ordered about mid way through. So I'm hoping it comes today or tomorrow. I figured the post office would be slower, but hey, it looks like they are quicker, and mine probably went out Monday and not Saturday. Well see.....btw, I like your quote. Autumn

Kassia:
I ordered ups & I live in Tennessee. I did not get a shipping notice. I ordered about mid way through. So I'm hoping it comes today or tomorrow. I figured the post office would be slower, but hey, it looks like they are quicker, and mine probably went out Monday and not Saturday. Well see.....btw, I like your quote. Autumn

well mailman came and went and still no package :( he said everything is full swing and they are working fast and hard to get everybody their stuff by xmas. this makes no sense i ordered in the beginning ppl further away or ordered later got theirs. i understand mail delay but even the my postman said it should have been here if it was shipped out friday.

kassia

ETA=i thought since tracking wasn't working and i didn't get an email they couldn't grant my request to change to UPS but UPS just came WOOHOO

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.