Shipping Update - We're Done!

SNM Videos

Administrator
Just want to let everyone we finished processing all presale orders today and the only thing left to do is for UPS and the postal system to pick them up tomorrow. Hopefully the snow storm will not slow down delivery too much and we hope everyone enjoys their new Cathe DVDs!

Will we still get our dvds if we didn't get an announcement that they'd been sent? My number is #3969.

TIA,
Darlene

Cathe & SNM,

Thank you all so much for your hard work and dilligence in bringing us Shock Cardio. I truly appreciate all that you do, Thank you and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas.

I know I'm anxiously awaiting my shipment of Shock Cardio which should reach me on December 29th according to UPS, I can't wait!!!

Again thanks so much and big hugs to everyone for their hard work!;):)

Nora

Will we still get our dvds if we didn't get an announcement that they'd been sent? My number is #3969.

TIA,
Darlene

Postal orders will not receive an email and even many of the UPS orders will not either for various reasons. This is not something you should worry about at all. Every presale we get hundreds of emails from people that are worried about their shipment because they didn't receive a notice, yet it is very rare that there is actually a problem.

Thanks Cathe.com for your excellent customer service...I am so looking forward to my new workouts! I'm certain they will be well worth the wait.

you guys are the best!

Yes, I did not get a notice/confirmation via email either. I know I pre-ordered the STS Shock Cardio when it first came out because I always pre-order. So, you' re telling me that even without a notice, I will still be getting my DVDs very soon? Thanks,

Kristen

Kristen - if you go to the Shop Cathe page, there is a link to track UPS orders. If you enter your phone number, it may give you the tracking information. I didn't recieve a notice but still can see where my order is from that page. It was in PA today. :)

Thank you to Cathe's crew for working so hard.

I can't find mine via UPS...can't remember how I wanted it shipped, it was so long ago. Hopefully I picked priority mail so it gets here before I go out of town for the New Year. I'll be watching the mail box like a hawk....

i just hope i am able to catch my PO. mailman hasn't delivered mail since the snow storm. these are the times things get mishandled. i have never in my life.snowed in over 2 feet of snow yay lynchburg. i will walk to the main office to get my mail esp if i have a big box LOL!!!

kassia

they are holding my mail YAY! hopefully a nice big package will be there when i get there!

i am impressed with NJ in general working through the storms esp. SNM and the P.O. i was told anything over 4 inches of snow the mailmen won't come down the street and you two were packing and hauling like there wasn't even snow!!! gotta love the north and their who gives a damn about snow attitude LOL.

Last edited:
Many many thanks to SNM and Cathe and staff for working sooooo hard through the snowstorms and last weekend before Christmas so we could have our DVDs. Awesome, awesome job and the effort is very much appreciated by man loyal fans!!!

THANK YOU!!! Here's hoping it's already in the air to across the country! (Hey, what is the rate/speed of USPS mail? Is it Media or First Class?)

THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU!!! Here's hoping it's already in the air to across the country! (Hey, what is the rate/speed of USPS mail? Is it Media or First Class?)

THANK YOU!!!

Hi Hottiescientist:

This info is from the USPS website. I hope it is accurate, then I will get my cathe dvds pretty soon!!:D. I think it is suppose to be "first class" or "priority" according to a previous post from SNM

from SNM post:
http://www.thecathenation.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1963678&highlight=class+parcel#post1963678
"We don't ship by parcel post. We either ship by First Class or by Priority mail if the package exceeds the first class weight limit."

from usps website:
http://www.usps.com/prices/welcome.htm?from=home_shipstartfinish&page=compareservices

Domestic Prices
Domestic ServiceAverage Delivery TimeStarting PricePricing Factors
Express Mail®Overnight, most locationsFrom $13.05Prices based on weight and distance Flat rate envelope available!
Priority Mail®1 - 3 daysFrom $4.95Prices based on weight and distance Flat rate options available!
First-Class Mail®1 - 3 daysFrom $0.44Prices based on weight and shape
Parcel Post®2 - 8 daysFrom $4.90Prices based on weight and distance
Media Mail®2 - 8 daysFrom $2.38Prices based on weight (content restrictions apply)
Library Mail2 - 8 daysFrom $2.26Prices based on weight (content restrictions apply)

Last edited:
sweet, sweet! SWEET SWEET!

Seriously, I thought it was first class or priority but I just wanted to check. Thanks for letting me know, Linda!

SWEET!

sweet, sweet! SWEET SWEET!

Seriously, I thought it was first class or priority but I just wanted to check. Thanks for letting me know, Linda!

SWEET!

My friend who is about 15-20 miles west of me(I'm in West Portland, she's in Forest Grove) got her package via USPS today at 8:45am!! So, I'm expecting mine today or tomorrow! Yippy!

My friend who is about 15-20 miles west of me(I'm in West Portland, she's in Forest Grove) got her package via USPS today at 8:45am!! So, I'm expecting mine today or tomorrow! Yippy!

I totally hope I get mine tomorrow or Wed. I saw the USPS guy right before I walked my dog and alas no packages but still crossing my fingers!

I totally hope I get mine tomorrow or Wed. I saw the USPS guy right before I walked my dog and alas no packages but still crossing my fingers!

Hottiescinetist! I got my DVDs today! USPS was the way to go for me --I'm sure I chose that option because it was the cheapest:)o), and I got them already! I can't wait to get home, but I have to meet with someone right now, You'll get yours soon!

Hottiescinetist! I got my DVDs today! USPS was the way to go for me --I'm sure I chose that option because it was the cheapest:)o), and I got them already! I can't wait to get home, but I have to meet with someone right now, You'll get yours soon!

This is a lesson learned for me. I let the tracking/no tracking hysteria get to me and I "upgraded" to UPS. I probably would have had mine today or tomorrow if I had just left it as USPS. My own fault...

Nancy, you know -- for DVDs I think USPS for First Class/Priority mail is the way to go because USPS tends to put it in the air for people on the west coast where it often lands on a truck for UPS ground. If its heavier, UPS is a better option sometimes. But as soon as I learned this was being pushed to the holidays, I was glad it was USPS (and I didn't even choose it -- this was a present from my best friend and DH!).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.