Shaun T Focus T25

I tried Insanity and made it through the first 3 weeks and got a little bored with the repetition. Wonder if these workouts will be different.

What I'm really looking forward to are Cathe's new dvds coming out in the summer. I've already pre-ordered those, so I think I'll just stick with my Cathe. :)

I tried Insanity and made it through the first 3 weeks and got a little bored with the repetition. Wonder if these workouts will be different.

What I'm really looking forward to are Cathe's new dvds coming out in the summer. I've already pre-ordered those, so I think I'll just stick with my Cathe. :)

Melanie, I felt the same way about insanity. The workouts are great but I felt they were all similar. I just starting STS and plan on throwing in a few of the insantity workouts here and there. I do like these new ones though and have been eyeing them.

Hi Natasha,
I have done Shaun T's eariler work; Hip Hop Abs. This new DVD looks really good! I also love that it only requires 25 mintues.

Will have to add it to my list! :D

Justina

Thanks for the heads up, Natasha! I never jumped on the Insanity or Asylum trains because, for me personally, I knew those workouts were injuries waiting to happen. These seem tough but much less injury-prone. I think I'm going to get them. Plus, Shaun T seems like his personality is fun and does not get annoying, even after doing the videos multiple times.

I'm super excited about this workout AND Cathe's new vids as well! Ohhh soo many fun new workouts to chose from!

Pam

25 minutes intense cardio on Focus T 25

I am interested in this new Shaun T workout.
25 minutes intense cardio sound very appealing to me!

Seems like the impact is not too high therefore I am willing to give it a try!
There is lack of information though. Would like to know if it's going to be pure cardio. It seem intense, I am fine with that.

May be this is the first ever Beachbody product for me to try :-/?

Thanks Natasha for sharing.;)

I am interested in this new Shaun T workout.
25 minutes intense cardio sound very appealing to me!

Seems like the impact is not too high therefore I am willing to give it a try!
There is lack of information though. Would like to know if it's going to be pure cardio. It seem intense, I am fine with that.

May be this is the first ever Beachbody product for me to try :-/?

Thanks Natasha for sharing.;)

I really like the look of these as well! From what I can see from the clips, these look like total body circuit w/o's :eek:. Shaun T is pretty awesome :cool:.

Right now I'm doing my first ever Beach Body program: BODY BEAST :eek:. I am loving the program! Absolutely NO regrets with this purchase.

BTW, I pre-ordered Cathe's newest as well :). LOL, how many w/o's do I need? ALL OF THEM :eek::eek::eek:

Take care Nathalie ;)

I've done Insanity twice. The first time it seemed repetitious and somewhat numbing. The second time I was able to better see the big picture of the program and I appreciated it more. I also just did the exercises with the best form possible and went slower. I tightened up better the second time doing this even though I didn't lose as many pounds. I will have to wait and see how many dvds there are for this 25 minute program and read some reviews. I like the philosophy of Insanity much better than Asylum and will have to see where this falls. It may be a warm up for people to lead them to Insanity...

Beth

I really like the look of these as well! From what I can see from the clips, these look like total body circuit w/o's :eek:. Shaun T is pretty awesome :cool:.

Right now I'm doing my first ever Beach Body program: BODY BEAST :eek:. I am loving the program! Absolutely NO regrets with this purchase.

BTW, I pre-ordered Cathe's newest as well :). LOL, how many w/o's do I need? ALL OF THEM :eek::eek::eek:

Take care Nathalie ;)

To Natasha,

I have been lurking Body Beast and would appreciate if you could post some feedback on it. A comparison of BB and STS would be very helpful.

I preordered the newest cathe too. There is no way I could miss a cathe pre-sale :D:D:D
All the best with BB :)

To Natasha,

I have been lurking Body Beast and would appreciate if you could post some feedback on it. A comparison of BB and STS would be very helpful.

I preordered the newest cathe too. There is no way I could miss a cathe pre-sale :D:D:D
All the best with BB :)

Here is a link:
Body Beast Workout - Body Beast Is Dedicated to Maximum Muscle Gain & Fat Loss - beachbody.com
Read up on it before you decide if it's a program you would *truly* be interested in.

As far as making a comparison between the two programs, that would difficult. IMO, Body Beast resemble STS M2 in a lot of ways. I will say this though -- I'm only on week 2 and already seeing results (firmer core, more muscle def, stronger, my pants a little looser). My goal at the end of 3 months is not weight loss (heck, I ditched my scale long time ago) but to: increase my muscle mass, get stronger with an increase in weight #'s, knock-out some unassisted chin/pull-ups :eek:, AND have fun while doing it :D. As with any workout program, optimal results are mostly based on 1 key thing -- NUTRITION! I have been eating super clean (with some goodies here and there of course ;)). I am really focused on fueling my hunger with quality food that will nourish my muscles while making sure to fill my protein quota. Also, I feel as though I need to state that I am NOT deviating from the program and substituting other w/o's -- I'm following the rotation to a T. I'm using heavy and challenging weights, and logging all my #'s on the worksheets. TBH, I have never had such rapid results from a program, so I'm pleased and shocked at the same time. Body Beast ROCKS!

PM me if you have any more questions!

Natasha,
Do you have a weight bench or can you/are you doing these on the step?

I've been eyeballing this for a while as well, but I'm curious if it is as home workout friendly as Cathe's programs are.

Thanks,
Eva

Natasha,
Do you have a weight bench or can you/are you doing these on the step?

I've been eyeballing this for a while as well, but I'm curious if it is as home workout friendly as Cathe's programs are.

Thanks,
Eva

This program is designed to be extremely home workout friendly. There is one exerciser doing a modified version with a stab ball, dumbbell's, tubing (for pull/chin-ups). Sagi and the other background exerciser use a bench, but you could easily use the step, like you would for Xtrain. I recently acquired a bench for free :D so I AM doing some exercises on it, but the majority of the time I'm using my step and it works just as well, if not better (I'm a shorty :eek:). The one piece of equipment that would absolutely be a great investment for this program is an EZ Bar (Sagi and 1 background exerciser utilizes it, while the other does a modified version with dumbbell's). I got mine for around $20. It makes some of the exercises like upright rows, barbell curls, scull crusher's, ect. SO much more comfortable than a regular straight bar. I felt the difference immediately! All in all, I absolutely LOVE this program. I'm seeing results, I have wicked DOMS :eek:, I'm having fun, I feel like a champ :D. In the words of Sagi "time to Beast-Up!" ;).

Take care Eva :cool:

Here is a link:
Body Beast Workout - Body Beast Is Dedicated to Maximum Muscle Gain & Fat Loss - beachbody.com
Read up on it before you decide if it's a program you would *truly* be interested in.

As far as making a comparison between the two programs, that would difficult. IMO, Body Beast resemble STS M2 in a lot of ways. I will say this though -- I'm only on week 2 and already seeing results (firmer core, more muscle def, stronger, my pants a little looser). My goal at the end of 3 months is not weight loss (heck, I ditched my scale long time ago) but to: increase my muscle mass, get stronger with an increase in weight #'s, knock-out some unassisted chin/pull-ups :eek:, AND have fun while doing it :D. As with any workout program, optimal results are mostly based on 1 key thing -- NUTRITION! I have been eating super clean (with some goodies here and there of course ;)). I am really focused on fueling my hunger with quality food that will nourish my muscles while making sure to fill my protein quota. Also, I feel as though I need to state that I am NOT deviating from the program and substituting other w/o's -- I'm following the rotation to a T. I'm using heavy and challenging weights, and logging all my #'s on the worksheets. TBH, I have never had such rapid results from a program, so I'm pleased and shocked at the same time. Body Beast ROCKS!

PM me if you have any more questions!

Thanks Natasha for replying with some comparison.

I will give Body beast and may be T25 a try!
Hoping to have more info about T25 soon.

Same for me for PM, i will certainly pm you from time to time ;)

All the very best in your new quest of goal ;)
Take care,

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.