Sept. 08 Leg Blast Rotation

Uhm, I'm gonna give this one a try. I've always had a problem with the front of my thighs. For some reason leg extensions don't do well by me. I've been looking for something different. I had gone to a physical therapist for my right knee because it points outward and they said my inner quads were not strong. Do you think this e-cise will help? If not what can I do to target more inner quads?

Uhm, I'm gonna give this one a try. I've always had a problem with the front of my thighs. For some reason leg extensions don't do well by me. I've been looking for something different. I had gone to a physical therapist for my right knee because it points outward and they said my inner quads were not strong. Do you think this e-cise will help? If not what can I do to target more inner quads?

Sissy squats hit the front of the quads well too. Google that if you need to see how it's done.

Wide stance squats (plies) work the inner thigh very well.

Thanks for this rotation Debbie -- I started it late, (just this past Saturday) but already I feel the burn . . . . in a really really good way!

Travis

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.