Sept. 08 Leg Blast Rotation

Ok, here is another leg blast rotation. If you are looking to build muscle, this one won't do it. If you are looking to lean out your lower body and get a bit defined, this will work. Have fun!

WEEK 1
Day 1: Muscle Max (72 min.)
Day 2: Drill Max Cardio Blast premix (63 min.)
Day 3: Legs & Glutes (51 min.)
Day 4: Low Max (70 min.)
Day 5: Pyramid Upper Body (no abs) and Pyramid Lower Body floor work (60 min.)
Day 6: Kick, Punch & Crunch (68 min.)
Day 7: Rest

WEEK 2
Day 1: Power Hour (55 min.)
Day 2: Step Blast
Day 3: Butts & Guts + one ab segment of your choice (78 min. + ab work)
Day 4: Body Max 2 Cardio Blast (62 min.) No ab work if there is any in this premix)
Day 5: CTX Upper Body Split and Legs & Glutes floor work (71 min.)
Day 6: Imax 2 (60 min.)

WEEK 3
Day 1: Push/Pull Total Body premix (80 min.)
Day 2: Cardio Kicks (60 min.)
Day 3: Legs & Glutes and Ab work from Muscle Endurance (60 min.)
Day 4: Rythmic Step (60 min.)
Day 5: Muscle Max Upper Body & Gym Style Legs floor work (62 min.)
Day 6: Imax 3

WEEK 4
Day 1: Drill Max Total Body and KP&C ab work (62 min.)
Day 2: Low Intensity Step (40 min.)
Day 3: Butts & Guts (78 min.)
Day 4: Low Max (70 min.)
Day 5: Super Set Upper Body (34 min. premix) and Pyramid Lower Body floor work (15 min.)
Day 6: Kick Max (70 min.)

Generic breakdown for each week:
Day 1: Total Body
Day 2: Cardio
Day 3: Leg workout
Day 4: Cardio
Day 5: Upper body and leg floor work
Day 6: Cardio

Wow Debbie Thanks - Looks great another one that's going to be printed and used :)

I was actually toying with the idea of starting your Circuit Rotation for Sept but mmmm this one looks great - now to decided which one I'll start with tomorrow

picture.php

Debbie-

I just wanted to send you a very loud THANK YOU for this. I've never done one of your rotations before, but I'm taking the plunge. This morning was the DM Cardio Blast Premix! What was Cathe thinking when she put that premix together??? I won't TELL you what I was saying out loud when I saw that we did just about every single drill TWICE! YOUCH!

THANKS!

Gayle

Thanks Debbie,

I've just expanded my DVD collection (hoping my order will arrive in sunny Scotland soon) so for the first time will be tackling a rotation. With the dark nights looming it's time to knuckle down with the weights again and the rotation will provide the structure that I need.

Thanks again,
Susan

Thanks!

Thank you for posting this. I did the day 2 Cardio Blast from Drill Max today.

I had never done that premix before, but it was great! I had to pause between the repeats of Drill #5 (all those Forward Jumps and Forward Bounds really get my heart rate up) but otherwise it was great.

Thank you for expanding my Cathe horizons! :) And for taking the time to share all your wonderful rotations with us.

Hi Debbie,

I'm doing your Sept 08 leg blast, however I don't have push/pull, can I sub either drill max or muscle max? Those are the only two body workouts I have of Cathe's. My other DVD's are geared toward kickboxing and legs, because my main objective is to define/shape my legs. I do have P90x though. Not sure if you are familiar with those though.

Hi Debbie,

I'm doing your Sept 08 leg blast, however I don't have push/pull, can I sub either drill max or muscle max? Those are the only two body workouts I have of Cathe's. My other DVD's are geared toward kickboxing and legs, because my main objective is to define/shape my legs. I do have P90x though. Not sure if you are familiar with those though.

That should work. ;)

Would you be able to come up w/a rotation for me on leg days if I go to the gym instead of Cathe's DVD's? I'm doing your Sept 08 leg blast. I want to lean out and define. I would really appreciate. I notice Cathe usually starts out with squats, but can you list some others and the amount of reps and sets per e-cise?

Thanks so much

Dana

Would you be able to come up w/a rotation for me on leg days if I go to the gym instead of Cathe's DVD's? I'm doing your Sept 08 leg blast. I want to lean out and define. I would really appreciate. I notice Cathe usually starts out with squats, but can you list some others and the amount of reps and sets per e-cise?

Thanks so much

Dana

Here are some leg exercises you can do at the gym:

Quads:
Squats (for sure - always keep these as a staple to your training)
Wide stance squats
Hack Squats
Front squats
Static Lunges
Leg Press (most gyms have a station to do these)
Leg Extensions

Hamstrings:
Stiff Legged Deadlifts
Bulgarian Split Squats
Hamstring Curls

Calves:
Donkey Calf Raises
Barbell Calf Raises
Seated Calf Raises

Pick the exercises you want to do on any given day. Choose around 3 for quads and 2 for hamstrings and 1 for calves. Do 3 sets of 8-10 reps.

Thanks Debbie. I'm gonna do a workout tomorrow, but hack squats, I've never heard of those. Is that a machine or an exercise?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.