Rotation????

Jazcam

Cathlete
With so many rotation options, which one should I do first? I loved the low impact series and I was thinking of doing the optional 90 day xtrain + low impact series but then I would not be able to do the new cardio workouts. :confused: Maybe I'm just over thinking it.

So which rotation are you all planning to do?

I was going to do the low impact rotation, but I decided that I couldn't wait three months for the new cardio. So I decided to do the first month of the low impact rotation, followed by the first month of the undulating rotation and then see which one I want to do at that point.

Robin it looks like the 90 + LIS you will be doing an average of 3 days of Xtrain.

I am doing the 90 undulating with the option around month 3 of adding in LIS - :p

It took me HOURS to decided how I wanted to do a rotation yesterday. I decided on the 90 rotation with some modifications. One of those being each week I want to alternate between Super Cuts and Catdio Supersets. So just a thought, alternate the weeks between the two rotations????

I have been looking at the rotations for hours as well...lol...I honestly can't decide...part of me feels guilty not doing LIS...in my head I'm all...well it's not like LIS is going to go away. Ha! I may decide on a rotation and then still mix and match workouts. Such decisions!

Anyone else having trouble downloading the Xtrain undulation rotation in the workout manager? When I tried to add it to my calendar I only got the 1st 5 days added to my calendar.

Hi,

what would you do if you could only do 4 days of workouts instead of 6? I was thinking to just go along with the 90 day rotation, and just let it end later? Or would you try to balance them somehow, betweek weights and cardio? ( not sure which ones are considered cardio at this point)?

Any advice would be appreciated! :)

Robin it looks like the 90 + LIS you will be doing an average of 3 days of Xtrain.

I am doing the 90 undulating with the option around month 3 of adding in LIS - :p

That sounds like a good plan. I started the 90 day undulating rotation this morning, but I fear I will get burned out doing the same thing every week for 90 days (I got burned out on P90X, TurboFire, etc from doing them for 90 days)--so I really like you idea of changing things up in month 3. I am also considering that at some point I may add in some CF and TTM.

Hi,

what would you do if you could only do 4 days of workouts instead of 6? I was thinking to just go along with the 90 day rotation, and just let it end later? Or would you try to balance them somehow, betweek weights and cardio? ( not sure which ones are considered cardio at this point)?

Any advice would be appreciated! :)
From taking a quick look at months 1 and 2 of this rotation, it looks like the rotation is 3 days of weights and 3 days of cardio. The weight wo's are broken into chest,back and shoulders, legs, bi's and tri's.
If you wanted to shorten it, maybe, you could drop to 2 days of cardio or shorten and combine weight workout days.

Or go for a longer rotation and keep it as is.

Since I am a weight girl - dropping cardio would be easier - ;);)

I am sure Cathe would have better ideas.

Thanks Jann! I too am a "weights" girl, and just do cardio because I am "supposed to". I may just do them in the order that they are, whenever I can...some weeks will have more weights, and some more cardio I guess, however the days fall. If I can "sneak" another workout in, even better.

Trying to decide which rotation to do as well. I'm afraid of burn out on a 90 day rotation so I think that I will do the 30d undulating rotation with Ride although I don't have Ride I will sub in a step workout. I just rediscovered my love for step and don't want to go without it.

Do you think that will "work"?

It took me HOURS to decided how I wanted to do a rotation yesterday. I decided on the 90 rotation with some modifications. One of those being each week I want to alternate between Super Cuts and Catdio Supersets. So just a thought, alternate the weeks between the two rotations????
aimme... Iam with you! See I cannot WAIT to do the supercuts! and I like the idea of alot of weights So i was thinking instead of doing just bis/tris one day then chest/shoulders ect... next I would alternate with the option of all UpperBody with the supersets premix one day next do lowerbody then next cardio prob follow next with a circuit (but cannot figure which ) then take a day off inbetween! i am responding to yours because i saw your pic and it looks as though you are an athlete and in AWESOME shape!! what would u recommend?? I too am having a really hard time deciding which program/rotation to do! Thanks!
Jen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.