Roadtrip '06

M

Cathlete
Hi Cathe!

I'm so glad to hear that you're healing and excited to get working on the new videos. Good luck - I can't wait!

Have you thought anymore about whether a Roadtrip '06 will be feasible? I'm starting to make summer plans, and would love to have some idea of when to leave my calendar opened? I CAN'T miss it! It was such a great experience last year!

Thanks,
Linda

Hi Linda! We are still discussing this but haven't reached a firm decision yet. Right now my total focus is on recovery so that I will be ready to film the new workouts. I need to wait until I am a little further along before I make any firm decisions on the roadtrip.

I'll definitely post something on the website as soon as I know more. :)

Thanks Cathe; that's helpful. I understand your position, so you just concentrate on healing! I'll look forward to hearing more later.

Hi Cathe,

Take your time and focus on your recovery -- roadtrips can always wait.

You don't need the added pressure of a roadtrip when you are trying so hard to heal and film your videos.

Roadtrips are extremely tiring and I know a lot of meticulous planning has to go into them since I've been on two of your trips.

I do plan to attend another Roadtrip, but I am more than willing to wait until you feel strong enough to plan one.

I do hope your injury is healing and I think of you all the time -- probably because I do your workouts almost daily!

Kind regards,

Amy

Take your time, Cathe, and I know that you need to film the new workouts first. I never cancelled my preorder, and I am waiting patiently.

I know what it is like to be injured, and there were times in my life when I couldn't run at all. I still have to be careful with it, and I don't do it every day. If you decide to have a roadtrip in the Fall, I will definitely be there.

Best of luck,
Caitlin

Healing? I am sorry, but I didn't know. What is Cathe healing from? I didn't know she was recovering from something.

I just started recently with her videos, about 1 month, and am sorry to hear that something happened to her.

Can someone tell me?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.