Requesting the first week of workout schedule for 1 month and 3 month rotation

Ugh, if that's true then maybe I DON'T need to start with that one. :oops:

Side note: People asking for a temporary accommodation or trying to problem solve aren't exhibiting impatience.
I'm thinking Supersets, then Tri-sets, then Giant Sets ... just thinking....

As to your side note: people who are obviously impatient with "askers" shouldn't be pointing fingers about impatience.... hee hee ... ("a little like the kettle calling the pot black") ...gotta chuckle .. :p

If I remember correctly that the Guide comes out within the week of release. I’m pretty positive it will be out by the weekend. But for sure for June’s Rotation should come out next week.
In the past releases Cathe has everyone play with workouts on their own first

I can't believe all the posts regarding the fact that the User Guide isn't out yet. Why are you all so impatient? Many Cathletes haven't even got their DVDs yet and those of us who subscribe to OnDemand have to wait until next week. The User Guide will be available next week. It's not that long to wait. Exercise some patience!
If you read through all the comments, all we are asking for is information on the first week of the rotations so we can get started safely. Not an unreasonable request for a product we paid for several months back. I am wondering if you would have the same view with any other business. Would you tolerate receiving an incomplete product after you paid for it in full?

If you read through all the comments, all we are asking for is information on the first week of the rotations so we can get started safely. Not an unreasonable request for a product we paid for several months back. I am wondering if you would have the same view with any other business. Would you tolerate receiving an incomplete product after you paid for it in full?
I'm not trying to be rude but technically, you are not paying for the users guide, it is offered free from Cathe. Other than XTRAIN and the original STS, you had to wait for the users guide well after she shipped her dvds. Her presales have always been a long wait so this should be no surprise to anyone who has been with Cathe. Most remember when there were no users guide with a series. XTRAIN and STS were sent with the dvds because those were paid users guides, you cannot get those for free. I do think we should have some patience here with Cathe and her staff as they are working hard to make all of her customers happy and since this is a free guide, I don't think that is too much to ask of them.

Cathe has mentioned in descriptions of the program that this program is like having your own personal trainer create a program for you. You can’t compare this to other programs in my opinion, just like the original STS (which we got the users guide with…I would have happily paid for this free users guide had I known I had to wait a whole week to get it). To me it’s like paying for a personal trainer, and then the trainer doesn’t show up the first week because they’re still working on it, but you’re just left there to figure it out that first week. Doesn’t make sense to me

Cathe has mentioned in descriptions of the program that this program is like having your own personal trainer create a program for you. You can’t compare this to other programs in my opinion, just like the original STS (which we got the users guide with…I would have happily paid for this free users guide had I known I had to wait a whole week to get it). To me it’s like paying for a personal trainer, and then the trainer doesn’t show up the first week because they’re still working on it, but you’re just left there to figure it out that first week. Doesn’t make sense to me
I agree with you ... it doesn't make a lot of sense from my perspective either: 1) this is a different series than most of Cathe's productions; 2) it's finished (just needs to be added to On-Demand), 3) most vendors of this type of product (weight training) include the suggested rotations with the physical product and it is also available for downloading as soon as the workouts are available.

That said, it is what it is .... SNM is going to provide it in their own time ... they've responded so a few times now. So I'm working on the adage "acceptance is the answer to all my problems". I've been joking that I'll be playing the song "let it go, let it go" as I set up my weights next week for my start.... Maybe they'll post it over the weekend.

At any rate - Let's have some fun!

I'm at a point where I'm just gonna roll with it. While I'm eager to start these new workouts, in no way am I ready to dive right in, even if I had them. Mine was delivered yesterday, but I haven't even been able to pick it up because between dealing with my car, my husband got some sort of food poisoning from a fish taco he ate at lunch on Tuesday. So, its been absolutely insane at my house to say the least. I thought he was OK yesterday morning and then it started all over again late morning. He's still asleep now, so I don't know anything at this point.

I still have so many "Cathe classics" that are new to me that I want to include in my tank top rotation. I more interested in being able to print the workout sheets for each dvd and see what weights Cathe is using because that's usually my starting point on any new workout. And, I'm pretty certain, that if Cathe is using something like 5's on a particular exercise, note to self: Go lighter until you get a feel for things! I also like knowing the order of the exercises to have weights and barbells set up, as well as just knowing what's coming next.

Good Morning to all and super excited to get started. I hope I don't need to subscribe to Cathe On Demand to be able to use STS 2.0 effectively . . . as I don't remember that in the description of this series.

I don't want to pick random workouts until the User Guide is published. Can Cathe post just the first week of 1 month and 3 month rotation. All I need is a list of the workouts to get started until the User Guide is officially published.

No one else is saying this, but this is equivalent to purchasing a piece of equipment, and not receiving a User Guide to safely use the product. I don't think this is an unreasonable request for a product that I paid for and can't use as designed.

Thanks so much.
I'm following the STS 2.0 DESCRIPTION GUIDE on Cathe. com.

Phase #1 is TOTAL BODY ~ I'm alternating TB w/ RECOVERY days.
Phase #2 is Upper/Lower ~ I'm doing Upper/Lower/RECOVERY ... repeat
Phase #3 is BODY PARTS ~ I'm doing each body part alternate with RECOVERY....(that will take two weeks)

I'm doing ABS as I have time...at least 4x/wk

I received my downloads on Tuesday and have already started.
After I have gone through every workout once, I will see what the USER GUIDE has for me....
I plan to do STS 1.0 / STS 2.0 for the remainder of this year - interspersing BARRE throughout.
It's gonna be a great year ♥

I have a feeling the DVDs are arranged in the order of use, for the workout guide, based on a tentative schedule that I read on Cathe’s FB Page. At least, I think it was FB. I’m so glad you enjoyed Giant Sets. I’m starting with Giant Sets on Monday, as I want to finish the X-Train rotation this week. Hopefully, we may have the workout guide by then with the accompanying cardio workouts.
I hope so! I'm doing the Active Recovery today along with the no equipment abs and tomorrow the Super Sets! That one looks awesome as well!

I'm following the STS 2.0 DESCRIPTION GUIDE on Cathe. com.

Phase #1 is TOTAL BODY ~ I'm alternating TB w/ RECOVERY days.
Phase #2 is Upper/Lower ~ I'm doing Upper/Lower/RECOVERY ... repeat
Phase #3 is BODY PARTS ~ I'm doing each body part alternate with RECOVERY....(that will take two weeks)

I'm doing ABS as I have time...at least 4x/wk

I received my downloads on Tuesday and have already started.
After I have gone through every workout once, I will see what the USER GUIDE has for me....
I plan to do STS 1.0 / STS 2.0 for the remainder of this year - interspersing BARRE throughout.
It's gonna be a great year ♥
smiles4383, sounds like you have a good plan! thank you for sharing the STS 2.0 Description Guide. Sounds like I am on the right path as I started with Giant Sets and will do Super Sets tomorrow. I love the idea of interspersing and I LOVE Turbo Bar!!

smiles4383, sounds like you have a good plan! thank you for sharing the STS 2.0 Description Guide. Sounds like I am on the right path as I started with Giant Sets and will do Super Sets tomorrow. I love the idea of interspersing and I LOVE Turbo Bar!!
You're welcome.
I'm sure the User's Guide will be more specific, but....FOR NOW ♥
STS 2.0 Descriptions:

I just picked mine up and I love the zippered case! I had to make a quick grocery run to get some soups for my husband and went by to get my mail! Woo hoo! I have mine now! And while I was out I heard from my mechanic and he said he will order the parts (he was supposed to do that Tuesday but just like the wait for the Cathe STS 2.0 guides, I’m just gonna roll with it) so I should have my car back mid week since Monday is a holiday. Hot Girl STS 2.0 Summer is starting to get cranked up!

I agree with you ... it doesn't make a lot of sense from my perspective either: 1) this is a different series than most of Cathe's productions; 2) it's finished (just needs to be added to On-Demand), 3) most vendors of this type of product (weight training) include the suggested rotations with the physical product and it is also available for downloading as soon as the workouts are available.

That said, it is what it is .... SNM is going to provide it in their own time ... they've responded so a few times now. So I'm working on the adage "acceptance is the answer to all my problems". I've been joking that I'll be playing the song "let it go, let it go" as I set up my weights next week for my start.... Maybe they'll post it over the weekend.

At any rate - Let's have some fun!

Hi Debinmi,

We've certainly read all of the comments concerning the STS 2.0 User's Guide, so let us take this time to better explain to you and everyone why we won’t be releasing the STS 2.0 User's Guide until after the workouts are loaded onto Cathe OnDemand and why a Cathe DVD is different from other workouts we're being compared to.

Let us start by saying that there is no single best way to use the STS 2.0 workouts. The User's Guide will contain several rotations, but these are just options. Based on your goals, limitations, and lifestyle there are many ways you can use these workouts just like you do with our other workouts. Since Cathe explains each workout on the DVD all you need to do to get started for now is just press play on whichever workout you’d like to try. Then after you get familiar with some of the workouts you can follow one of the seven rotations in the User's Guide which will be released shortly.

Also, we want to point out that we have always released our previous User's Guides after the workouts have been released on Cathe OnDemand, and STS 2.0 is no different. We've explained that the STS 2.0 User's Guide wouldn't be available until after the streaming workouts were released in our Newsletter, forums, and Facebook on numerous occasions.

When comparing Cathe's STS 2.0 program to other outside programs there are a few major differences that increase the time that each step in the process takes. STS 2.0 contains 25 workouts which is an unusually large amount of workouts for any program. Besides the quantity of main routines, STS 2.0 also has 89 premixes, multiple bonus exercises, and also has to work with the Workout Blender on Cathe OnDemand.

While it may seem like any and all DVDs across the board are alike, these details mean that the timing of all steps in the process is going to take longer than many other programs. Premixes eat up a lot of time in the editing process because not only do they have to be created by the editor, but all 89 have to be checked every time the DVD is proofed by us (normally about 10 times). Just to give you an idea, if we didn't include Premixes the DVDs probably would have been duplicated and ready to ship back in February. That's how much time they add to a project like this.

We also provide the Workout Blender for our online streaming customers which gives our streaming customers almost unlimited premix opportunities. This requires months of work and over 100,000 data entries on our part. Though many of you have said that other companies release their DVDs and rotations at the same time, we believe that waiting a few extra days to receive a thorough STS 2.0 User's Guide (complete with seven rotations, workout cards, chapter listings, equipment lists, etc. for all 25 workouts, and more) will be worth the wait.

We’d like to explain in a bit more detail why it's really not possible to release the STS 2.0 User's Guide until after we release the streaming workouts. It’s not solely the streaming videos that are the hold-up, it's also the databases we use to make everything happen with the streaming videos that have to be completed. These databases are where we pull about 70% of the information for the STS 2.0 User's Guide (DVD chapters, Premixes, Rotations, Links, and other data). We have been working on these databases 7 days a week for several months now and today we will make our first attempt to launch STS 2.0 on Cathe OnDemand. When we are successful with the Cathe OnDemand launch we will then pull the same team to upload the STS 2.0 User's Guide. Because of the holiday and other unknown factors, this may take a few days, but let's hope for the best!

I just wanted to thank Cathe, crew, and all of her hard-working staff for making STS 2 happen. I, for one, am grateful that you did not wait to send out the DVDs until the user guide is ready. I am happy to have received them, and wouldn't have wanted to wait any longer than necessary for them, because I like being able to review the DVDs and familiarize myself with them a bit. You've all worked hard, and I hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. Pat yourselves on the back, have a glass of wine, throw some food on the grill, spend some time with your loved ones, and do one of Cathe's recovery workouts. :)

Hi Debinmi,

We've certainly read all of the comments concerning the STS 2.0 User's Guide, so let us take this time to better explain to you and everyone why we won’t be releasing the STS 2.0 User's Guide until after the workouts are loaded onto Cathe OnDemand and why a Cathe DVD is different from other workouts we're being compared to.

Let us start by saying that there is no single best way to use the STS 2.0 workouts. The User's Guide will contain several rotations, but these are just options. Based on your goals, limitations, and lifestyle there are many ways you can use these workouts just like you do with our other workouts. Since Cathe explains each workout on the DVD all you need to do to get started for now is just press play on whichever workout you’d like to try. Then after you get familiar with some of the workouts you can follow one of the seven rotations in the User's Guide which will be released shortly.

Also, we want to point out that we have always released our previous User's Guides after the workouts have been released on Cathe OnDemand, and STS 2.0 is no different. We've explained that the STS 2.0 User's Guide wouldn't be available until after the streaming workouts were released in our Newsletter, forums, and Facebook on numerous occasions.

When comparing Cathe's STS 2.0 program to other outside programs there are a few major differences that increase the time that each step in the process takes. STS 2.0 contains 25 workouts which is an unusually large amount of workouts for any program. Besides the quantity of main routines, STS 2.0 also has 89 premixes, multiple bonus exercises, and also has to work with the Workout Blender on Cathe OnDemand.

While it may seem like any and all DVDs across the board are alike, these details mean that the timing of all steps in the process is going to take longer than many other programs. Premixes eat up a lot of time in the editing process because not only do they have to be created by the editor, but all 89 have to be checked every time the DVD is proofed by us (normally about 10 times). Just to give you an idea, if we didn't include Premixes the DVDs probably would have been duplicated and ready to ship back in February. That's how much time they add to a project like this.

We also provide the Workout Blender for our online streaming customers which gives our streaming customers almost unlimited premix opportunities. This requires months of work and over 100,000 data entries on our part. Though many of you have said that other companies release their DVDs and rotations at the same time, we believe that waiting a few extra days to receive a thorough STS 2.0 User's Guide (complete with seven rotations, workout cards, chapter listings, equipment lists, etc. for all 25 workouts, and more) will be worth the wait.

We’d like to explain in a bit more detail why it's really not possible to release the STS 2.0 User's Guide until after we release the streaming workouts. It’s not solely the streaming videos that are the hold-up, it's also the databases we use to make everything happen with the streaming videos that have to be completed. These databases are where we pull about 70% of the information for the STS 2.0 User's Guide (DVD chapters, Premixes, Rotations, Links, and other data). We have been working on these databases 7 days a week for several months now and today we will make our first attempt to launch STS 2.0 on Cathe OnDemand. When we are successful with the Cathe OnDemand launch we will then pull the same team to upload the STS 2.0 User's Guide. Because of the holiday and other unknown factors, this may take a few days, but let's hope for the best!
Thanks for the detailed explanation! It helps with understanding the process.

Like most others, I've worked out my June rotation so I'm good to go.

Thanks for the detailed clarification forum admin. As with all Cathe's products, I know STS 2.0 will be top quality and dealing with streaming content, databases, links, etc, and syncing everything up to work properly is a detailed, time intensive task. Thanks to Cathe and all her crew for continuing to take the time necessary and prioritizing good quality. Good things take time.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.