PRE-ORDER CATHE’S LOW IMPACT SERIES

I ordered mine and threw in cathe's resistance bands. This is my first pre-sale. I have resistance bands but they don't seem to stretch like Cathe's appear to in her DVD's. I'm very excited about her new workouts and know they will be great. I have to say... I have not been disappointed with any of her DVD's so far. Not even one and I own loads of them.... so many that I'm embarrassed to say the actual number out loud to non-cathletes. they just wouldn't understand.

The word package in that phrase is not referring to the cases; it's referring to the various bundle options - just DVDs, just downloads, or DVDs and downloads, as well as with or without the spinning workout.
It's package like when you get a vacation package (hotel, airfare, car, etc).
As Cathe has already indicated after release you will be able to purchase the discs individually, it's safe to assume each workout will be in it's own case. The only workout that ever differed from that was the STS collection, but that is a completely different type of workout, hence it's particular cases.

The word package in that phrase is not referring to the cases; it's referring to the various bundle options - just DVDs, just downloads, or DVDs and downloads, as well as with or without the spinning workout.
As Cathe has already indicated after release you will be able to purchase the discs individually, it's safe to assume each workout will be in it's own case. The only workout that ever differed from that was the STS collection, but that is a completely different type of workout, hence it's particular cases.

I am referring to this post from SNM:

The Limited Edition DVD set comes in one case. It's only about 1 inch wide. So it takes up very little space. Downloads, of course, don't take up any shelf space

It sounds like all 10 will be packaged in one case.

SNM, can you please clarify?

Thanks,
Maria

Ha, love your nic-name DirtDiva (my brother uses DrDirt :rolleyes:).

In the past CatheDotCom (SNM) have run the presale with a tiered pricing structure. While the presale lasts for a period of time, the discount lessens as time goes by. They are extremely good about letting us know about the pre-sale pricing and before it ends.

I too opted for the Deluxe version (both DVD & DL) - so if you keep up on either the forum/fb/newsletter, you should be well informed on the presale info.

Thanks RetroFit! Whew...was hoping this wasn't going to be a one day window.

4 Day Split was also packaged with 4 workouts (2 DVD's) in one case.

Last edited:
Hi Debbie,

Thank you for the response. I figure they would be available individually as they have in the past. I want to order the entire series but I am not sure how I feel about the packaging - I prefer them packaged individually vs in one case. I was wondering if once they are available individually, and I choose to purchase all 10, will I still receive the pre-order quantity discount or if they will be priced differently because of the packaging. I hope that makes sense.

Maria

Hi Maria, SNM just gave the answer in the latest email ... So yup you were right, it's all in one case for the presale, then will go to individuals once they are released.

"Our current plans are to only sell the Low Impact Series DVDs as a Limited Edition box set (all DVDs in one case) during the pre-sale. After the presale the Low Impact series will only be sold as individual DVDs for $22.97 each. If you’re ordering just the standard DVD set you might want to consider adding to your order so you can take advantage of our Free Shipping on orders of at least $99 (US Customers Only) and our 15% off Coupon (SAVE15) on almost everything we sell."

Preorder

I just preordered....Chose BodyMax 2 to go with mine. DVD's only, no spin dvd. I did 1 spin class in the gym, it's tough!! Don't have a bike anyway and don't want one. Kettlebells next Cathe!!

I really hope this pre-sale will last a bit longer!! Our budget can't do it just yet...I need about one more week! Planning to pre-order next Wed. or Thurs!!!!

Huh- wow. I'm fine either way - I like the packaging of 4-day Split and STS - it's easier to store, so I'm fine with it. Interesting that they would do two different packaging styles.

Huh- wow. I'm fine either way - I like the packaging of 4-day Split and STS - it's easier to store, so I'm fine with it. Interesting that they would do two different packaging styles.

I like the idea of the limited edition packaging too. There is only one dvd that will probably be lonely in there, and that's the step one.

Pulled the trigger!

I just pulled the trigger and pre-ordered the new low impact series (minus the spin DVD)! Looking forward to expanding my Cathe library! I am going to sell ALL my non-Cathe DVDs at a yard sale to help bankroll this latest purchase! I also added a stability ball to my order because my "Circus Cat" thought it would be hilarious to take a running leap onto my current ball :eek:. He was also responsible for my last re-ordering of the fitness bands...he was being bungee kitty that time! I'm hoping the glide discs will be too boring for him (lol!)!
CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS NEW SERIES!!!!!:p

Nanbo said:
I just pulled the trigger and pre-ordered the new low impact series (minus the spin DVD)! Looking forward to expanding my Cathe library! I am going to sell ALL my non-Cathe DVDs at a yard sale to help bankroll this latest purchase! I also added a stability ball to my order because my "Circus Cat" thought it would be hilarious to take a running leap onto my current ball :eek:. He was also responsible for my last re-ordering of the fitness bands...he was being bungee kitty that time! I'm hoping the glide discs will be too boring for him (lol!)!
CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS NEW SERIES!!!!!:p

That is just hilarious! Somehow, I was able to picture him doing all three, including the discs! Ha! I remember you telling us some time ago about the bungee kittie! LOL! I'd love to have seen a pic!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.