PRE-ORDER CATHE’S LOW IMPACT SERIES

SNM Videos

Administrator
presalebutton-150x150.jpg

The Pre-Sale has now started for Cathe’s new Low Impact series DVDs and downloads that have an estimated ship date of 8-31-2011. To preorder-Click Here

Don’t forget to use coupon code SAVE15 to save 15% off our current DVDs and Fitness by Cathe products if you decide to add them to your Pre-Sale order.

I just got home from work at 12:30 am & got my order placed. I ordered the package with the spin dvd so now I will continue my search for a spin bike. I am so enjoying the Cathe dvds I have and am elated when I master a workout by keeping up with Cathe & Crew. Just this am I did BodyMax II & I finally conquered the FF shuffle I had read on the forum someone"s advice about raising your knees and not think about your feet. I had a blast this morning and burned 426 calories to boot (according to Polar) Thank you Cathe your passion is sooo contagious!

ordered last night, this preorder I was not going to miss. EXCITED about the series!!

I am SUPER excited about this series!! I just pre-ordered mine. You know you have an addiction when it's either go grocery shopping or skate by with what you have for the week and buy some Cathe DVDs instead :eek::eek:

Quick questions about the Limited Edition packaging:

Does this mean the workouts will not be available individually?

If I want to order the whole series, to take advantage of the quantity discount, will the same deal be available in individual cases? Or it will it be more expensive to order all 10 individually?

Maria

Quick questions about the Limited Edition packaging:

Does this mean the workouts will not be available individually?

If I want to order the whole series, to take advantage of the quantity discount, will the same deal be available in individual cases? Or it will it be more expensive to order all 10 individually?

Maria

Maria, they will be available later individually prob but you will pay much more. You can't beat the price right now at only $10.00/workout! My suggestion is to jump on it right now if you can! :D

Very excited about these. I've been an avid Cathe user since 2006, 2007 and have loved her workouts, but I have sketchy knees and huge boobs, neither of which lend themselves well to high impact workouts. These seem like they are right up my alley and I'm always looking for new things to add to my workout DVD collection so I don't get bored. I can always count on Cathe to bring fun and effective workouts to those of us who aren't new to fitness but don't want to workourselves to death to get results. I preordered this morning and am looking forward to seeing pics of the workouts as they are being developed and of course looking forward to receiving them.

SNM question

I am def ordering the Low Impact Series but also want to tack on CTX as well. Will I have to wait for CTX to arrive in August or will it come separately (and sooner!!). Must feed my addiction, ya know!:eek:

thanks.
Pam

Hi Pam,

From the Shipping Information section on http://cathe.com/cathes-low-impact-series:

If you order both presale and current products and your order qualifies for free shipping we will ship you the current products you ordered now for free ( 1 to 3 business days if in stock). We will then also ship you your presale DVDs for free once they are available (Estimated Ship date is August 31, 2011)

Maria, they will be available later individually prob but you will pay much more. You can't beat the price right now at only $10.00/workout! My suggestion is to jump on it right now if you can! :D

Hi Debbie,

Thank you for the response. I figure they would be available individually as they have in the past. I want to order the entire series but I am not sure how I feel about the packaging - I prefer them packaged individually vs in one case. I was wondering if once they are available individually, and I choose to purchase all 10, will I still receive the pre-order quantity discount or if they will be priced differently because of the packaging. I hope that makes sense.

Maria

Thank you for the info! I'm gonna need a fix before the new Low Impact is released! :D

Pam

Hi Pam,

From the Shipping Information section on http://cathe.com/cathes-low-impact-series:

If you order both presale and current products and your order qualifies for free shipping we will ship you the current products you ordered now for free ( 1 to 3 business days if in stock). We will then also ship you your presale DVDs for free once they are available (Estimated Ship date is August 31, 2011)

Hi Debbie,

Thank you for the response. I figure they would be available individually as they have in the past. I want to order the entire series but I am not sure how I feel about the packaging - I prefer them packaged individually vs in one case. I was wondering if once they are available individually, and I choose to purchase all 10, will I still receive the pre-order quantity discount or if they will be priced differently because of the packaging. I hope that makes sense.

Maria

I don't recall reading they would be packaged into one case, did you see that somewhere? That definitely will not affect my order, since I already did :p, but now I'm curious. I had assumed it would be individuals like how they did the STS cardio series.

CTX Rocks! Low Impact Rolls! HA!

I am def ordering the Low Impact Series but also want to tack on CTX as well. Will I have to wait for CTX to arrive in August or will it come separately (and sooner!!). Must feed my addiction, ya know!:eek:

thanks.
Pam

Yeah Pam! You're gonna love CTX...still one of my go to fav's! :D
CTX Rocks! Low Impact Rolls! HA! You got the Rock-n-Roll package! ♥

Melissa - Eat or Buy Cathe DVD's...guess I'd have to go with you on this, since we can always eat - but a Cathe Presale, yup, yup...definitely CATHe! ;)

Congrats to all those that are picking up the presale! WOOT!!! :D

I remember when I started watching Cathe on Fit TV in 2008 and wondered if she had workouts for sale on dvd....:p

I have no barre, yoga or anything low impact so I want it all. Plus the sliding discs added in, that is awesome!

I hope this pre-sale lasts a few weeks and with plenty of notice before it ends, because the deluxe set is in my cart. I just need to wait a little bit before I hit the button.

A couple of questions...

How long will the current presale (at this price) be on?

Will there be any clips up before the presale is over?

(is 8/31 still 'summer'? ;-))

I remember when I started watching Cathe on Fit TV in 2008 and wondered if she had workouts for sale on dvd....:p

I have no barre, yoga or anything low impact so I want it all. Plus the sliding discs added in, that is awesome!

I hope this pre-sale lasts a few weeks and with plenty of notice before it ends, because the deluxe set is in my cart. I just need to wait a little bit before I hit the button.

Ha, love your nic-name DirtDiva (my brother uses DrDirt :rolleyes:).

In the past CatheDotCom (SNM) have run the presale with a tiered pricing structure. While the presale lasts for a period of time, the discount lessens as time goes by. They are extremely good about letting us know about the pre-sale pricing and before it ends.

I too opted for the Deluxe version (both DVD & DL) - so if you keep up on either the forum/fb/newsletter, you should be well informed on the presale info.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.