Post count

horseshowmom

Cathlete
I'm spending way too much time here! :eek:
I joined in 1999 and had less than 10 posts until last month.
? What post count will give me an upgrade from member?
Just curious!
Thanks! :cool:

I was wondering the same thing. I have moved up to Catheite I believe but see there's others than that. There have been threads on this but I must have missed them.

I think I found it somewhere in the FAQ's ?

I just hit Catheite which I think was around 200 ish or so.

Don't remember how many to get to Cathlete.

BUT - I am not a new member and had nearly 2,000 before the new board - can't get my old user name back. :mad:

ETA: or maybe around 150 then (as I look at this post)???

I did a little looking around & found a "Cathlete" with 308 posts. Then there's the "Cathelete" & WOW!! those women are all in the 1,000's!!! I may be awhile before I get that under my belt!! :confused:

I looked through the member list. I found someone with 99 posts that was catheite.
I found someone with 97 that was a member.
Tam

Sunshine, I had trouble with getting my old name but finally got it by contacting Snm by clicking on the contact us at the bottom of the page. now i've got 2 sign ins. I think you can have the 2 accounts merged or at least the post counts merged.

There is also a "deCathlete." I think I've seen members with that title with posts in the thousands.

I'm just wondering if there's something beyond DeCathelete!
Maybe at 20,000 posts?

(And yes, we do have a life: just have been here a long time---well, MOST of us---and think and type fast--at least I do).

Last edited:
Holy cow ladies -- how do you find that much time to be on the computer to post that much? I can barely find the time between work, family, and school!

As far as the "Cathelete and Catheite" I was wondering the same thing. I had no idea there was a deCethelete!! I'd better get posting myself. I've been a member for a few years with just minimal posts. I guess I'm more of a "watcher." :)

Wow!! Some of you really have a high post count. I have been here since October 2006 and I have 393. If I take that and divide it by the number of months I have been here, that is an average of 16 post per month.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.