Please Vote For Me

M

Cathlete
Hi guys!

I need to ask you for a favor. I've entered a "Hot Body" contest put on by a nutrition program I've been following. Now, I don't really fit the "Hot Body" image, but I WAS picked as one of the top 8 female finalists (out of over 100 entries). The winner gets to go to Toronto for a professional photo shoot and will possibly be featured in a prominent fitness magazine. What FUN!

The website is: www.precisionnutrition.com Choose "forum" at the top right, then scroll down to "2007 Hot Body Finalists". Then "cast your vote". I'm finalist #3. You have to scroll down to see all the pictures and read our stories. In mine, I attribute a large part of my success to Cathe! It's worth your time just to see the other Hot Bodies, but you have to VOTE FOR ME! Tell your friends and THANKS A LOT!

Linda

You have my vote too and kudos to you for not making your photo look like an entry for Hustler(no offense to any former or current Hustler pin-ups on the forum ;)! You look hot and fit! :)

>I voted for you!!
> You look great! (I do wish I could see your beautiful face,
>though!!)
>Allison

I too wish we could see your beautiful face. Best of luck to you!!
How many times can I vote?

Jenn

I voted - I love your pic! It's like a poster for the workout room! Just pure strength and beauty (no boobs or bikinis), I thought it was the best pic out of the bunch.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.