photos from new workouts?

kathryn

Cathlete
Since it seems like phase 1 of the presale may be over before any clips are up, is there any chance of at least getting some photos from the workouts that would give us a better idea of what they will be like?
TIA

I would love to see some photos too, from past observation...I'll bet they will post them as soon as they can! :)

Pre-Sale End date notification

Yes, we always give at least a 7 day notice before raising pre-sale prices. Make sure to subscribe to our Free Newsletter so you stay informed.

Low Impact Pictures

Sure... we've actually already posted several pictures and will continue to do so, but this will be done over a several month period and when we're ready and able to do so. We're just beginning to tell the story, so make sure to subscribe to our Newsletter and like us on facebook as both forms of media will be used by us in providing information about the new workouts.

Last edited:
Where?????

Won't the pics be announced in the forums too or do we have to go to facebook?

Hunh. I must've missed them too. I feel a little bit lost with this pre-sale. I understand the newsletter and Facebook are being used to provide updates, but sometimes it feels there's an information overload nowadays. It'd be nice to able to go to the forums and have that one secure place where it's quick and easy to access the information.

Hunh. I must've missed them too. I feel a little bit lost with this pre-sale. I understand the newsletter and Facebook are being used to provide updates, but sometimes it feels there's an information overload nowadays. It'd be nice to able to go to the forums and have that one secure place where it's quick and easy to access the information.
ITA!
Please post the photos here. I have no interest in adding to my 'likes' on Facebook, as I have as many as I currently wish to keep up with.

Staying informed

Won't the pics be announced in the forums too or do we have to go to facebook?

You will find unique information and specials on all of our different web properties, including our: 1. Forums, 2. Blog, 3. Website 4. facebook, 5. and Weekly Newsletter. So yes, you should always "Like" us on facebook and subscribe to our free weekly Newsletter to stay completely informed.

Before facebook and blogging forums were "king" and the only way for us to communicate with our customers and fans, but the Internet world is constantly changing and a company like us has to keep up with it.

One important recent change is that Google has now released it's new Panda Search engine which punishes duplicate content on a website. This means if we were to publish the same information on different pages of cathe.com or other websites it could hurt our search engine ranking as Google frowns upon any duplicate content nowadays. We also want to give you a reason to visit our facebook fan page and to read our newsletter and this means posting unique content in both of these vehicles.

Today, facebook is "king", and we will be using our fan page more and more to promote and keep you informed about our newest videos. We also are getting ready to re-launch CatheTv as more of a video Blog. Forums are still an important part of our website, but social networking sites like facebook are now what nearly every business I know is using to communicate with their customers and to promote their products. Ask a teenager nowadays what a discussion forum is and I doubt they will even know, but they definitely will know what facebook is.

As for pictures from the new workouts, I doubt we will post very many in our forums. I know we used to do this in our forums, but in the last few years we have found that with the exception of the first few pictures posted in our forums that most of the pictures received very few views or comments. This wasn't the case on facebook and in our blog where interest was much higher. Pictures and videos just seem to work better on facebook where we feel it is just a better delivery vehicle for them.

You will find unique information and specials on all of our different web properties, including our: 1. Forums, 2. Blog, 3. Website 4. facebook, 5. and Weekly Newsletter. So yes, you should always "Like" us on facebook and subscribe to our free weekly Newsletter to stay completely informed.

Before facebook and blogging forums were "king" and the only way for us to communicate with our customers and fans, but the Internet world is constantly changing and a company like us has to keep up with it.

One important recent change is that Google has now released it's new Panda Search engine which punishes duplicate content on a website. This means if we were to publish the same information on different pages of cathe.com or other websites it could hurt our search engine ranking as Google frowns upon any duplicate content nowadays. We also want to give you a reason to visit our facebook fan page and to read our newsletter and this means posting unique content in both of these vehicles.

Today, facebook is "king", and we will be using our fan page more and more to promote and keep you informed about our newest videos. We also are getting ready to re-launch CatheTv as more of a video Blog. Forums are still an important part of our website, but social networking sites like facebook are now what nearly every business I know is using to communicate with their customers and to promote their products. Ask a teenager nowadays what a discussion forum is and I doubt they will even know, but they definitely will know what facebook is.

As for pictures from the new workouts, I doubt we will post very many in our forums. I know we used to do this in our forums, but in the last few years we have found that with the exception of the first few pictures posted in our forums that most of the pictures received very few views or comments. This wasn't the case on facebook and in our blog where interest was much higher. Pictures and videos just seem to work better on facebook where we feel it is just a better delivery vehicle for them.

Dear SNM,

Facebook may be “king,” but here is another perspective from a customer who does not belong to the teenage demographic. For me, a company's main website is still my preferred source of information. Yes, I use Facebook, and yes, I have “liked” quite a few fan pages, so I have taken advantage of special promotions or advance sales and can appreciate the site’s use as a marketing tool.

But since I don’t monitor my account 24/7, it means I don’t see everything that pops up in my news feed on a given day. And if I may be frank, I just don’t have the kind of time to sift through items on a crowded wall in order to find more product info and decide whether or not I should buy. (The same is true if a company's website is jumbled and busy.) By suggesting that customers need to subscribe to five different sources to stay fully informed, it's almost as if the customer will now have to play a scavenger hunt game to find out product info.

It would seem to me that many interested customers would still consider the company’s primary website or storefront the most logical place to visit for that. After all, not everyone is on Facebook. Many people I know have no intention of joining or they deactivated their accounts for various reasons. I’ve heard some say they don’t need another time waster, while others have been cautioned against its use for professional reasons. And some who do have FB accounts do not log on regularly. So while social networking can be a useful marketing tool, it’s not the only one; if it becomes what you lean on most heavily, I think you will be limiting your reach.

I would ask that you reconsider use of the website as a solid, go-to place for information. With a Facebook fan page, newsletter, regular blog, and the soon-to-come video blogs, it’s just a bit overwhelming for me personally.

Thanks for your consideration of this feedback.

Quite right Runnin Teach Facebook seems to have some negatives, and I didn't learn about Cathe from there. There's no depth in Facebook. I don't see where it would hurt to just have button links to specials, presale photos, newsletter, yes I know there's some there now, but a direct to the item, not so much pages of info. (thinking here more about photo updates & current specials or news)

Our local news changed their site a while back, at one time you could go there, and at the bottom there were buttons to news today, yesterday, one day, one week ago. so if you saw something you could go right to it sometimes in one or two clicks.

Now, you have to go through some awful search that can take a huge amount of clicking away, and not be able to locate anything. Course I'm guessing this is a way to up the site visits and advertising dollars. Needless to say I just stop going there.

Just a thought.

Hello

I'm not on Facebook and have no intention of joining. I'm not too bothered about seeing photos but I do subscribe to the newsletter and check out the forums regularly. I hope this means that I will still be informed of discounts/offers/news, etc.

Thanks

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.