photos from new workouts?

I usually try to avoid being negative on these forums, but I would like to add my feedback as well. I am very disappointed about the pictures not being on the website. I do not like, use, and do not intend to use Facebook. I hope you all will consider the feedback from the forums and reconsider. I would love to see some pictures of the workouts on this website. Thanks for hearing us out. Also, I love the new articles that have been added to the newsletter, which I read weekly.

Low Impact Photos

We've never said photos would not be posted on our website (they already are), just that we would not use our forums to mainly do so. Photos will usually be posted in our Blog, which is part of cathe.com and on our facebook page. There will always be some exclusive content posted in our Newsletter and on our facebook fan page, but both of these forms of media are free and easily available to you. This is not something really new, we've had exclusive content, special offers, photos and videos on our various web properties for years now.

Several pictures...where???

Sure... we've actually already posted several pictures...

Hmm, I must have missed them too...:confused:

I remember the "slide n glide" photo of Cathe and the crew during the inital announcement of the series, but that is the only picture I've seen. I suscribe to the newsletter AND am Facebook fan, but somehow I have still missed the several pictures posted.

I understand the business perspective of using the various mediums. I don't like that I have to constantly monitor ALL locations to be "fully informed". Call me old school, but a company's website should be able to keep me fully informed as well. I am not in the teenage demographic, so I do not check Facebook several times a day. I mostly read the newsletter and visit the website.

Perhpas if Cathe.com plans to release pictures (or any other pertinant info) related to the new series on Facebook and NOT the website, perhaps an announcement can be made on the Forums (i.e. "Pictures posted to Facebook"...). Just a thought.

-T

That would work for me. I don't have time to check all the areas every day. The courtesy of a notice and, preferably, a link would be much appreciated. For the Shock Cardio presale, you would announce in the forums to check Flickr. I knew exactly where to go and when to be included in the excitement! Please, please do something similar for this presale.

By the way, I LOVE the newsletter. It is loaded with such valuable, well-written information. I'd love to see some photos there tool. Thank you for the newsletter every week.

Hmm, I must have missed them too...:confused:

I remember the "slide n glide" photo of Cathe and the crew during the inital announcement of the series, but that is the only picture I've seen. I suscribe to the newsletter AND am Facebook fan, but somehow I have still missed the several pictures posted.

Same here...........:confused:

Denise

Odd, I hardly think of FB as covering a a majority teenaged demographic since most of the people I know who use it are well beyond their teens years.

I have to agree with SNM on this one. Most people rely on FB or RSS feeds to get their information rather than going to separate webpages for news. I find FB quite useful for professional reasons as well. I rarely come to the forums anymore and I much prefer FB.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.