OMG The clips are up

Holy wow! Looks awesome :) I loved those around the clock pushup thingies.

I think the step is going to take a bit of learning, but looks fun!

WOW! I just saw them and they look so fun! Brings back so many good memories of the road trip when she showed us some of those moves! I can't wait to get these in my mailbox!

Allison

I don't think I'll be able to see them!!! I don't dare update Flash on my work computer, and I'm stuck with dial-up at home. Sigh. I guess I'll just wait until I find the real thing in my mailbox...

Yippee, yay, jumping lizards, and all that rot. The clips are awesome. I love the music too. Cathe...great job!:) :) My Cathe outfit comes this week and I'm ready to go. ;-)

I have watched them twice and I feel like screaming.. I am so excited. I had to watch them on mute because I am at work. I can't wait to get home and watch them with sound and show them to everyone.

WOO HOO!!

I really LOVE the music!! I'm most excited about the weight work and I can't wait for the extended clips so I can see more of that.:D

I just watched them with my 2 girls and my 5 y/o dd was trying all the moves and wanted to watch it over and over!!!!!

The music sounds awesome too. some of those moves though! I dunno..........:eek:

Mary

I love, love, love the step combo's I saw on the step portions. I think these look like Cathe has upped her game. The clips look awesome!!!
Angela:7

I wasn't able to see them either until I went to enternet explorer. I use Firefox so I guess they haven't loaded the page or something. If you still can't see them try another browser.
Thank God I was alone when I watched them because I cried, yeah you read me I friggin cried, okay not audible weeping but definite tears of utter joy.
nkuangel

THANK you SO much for giving me (us) the suggestion of going to the internet explorer. I was able to watch the clips. OMG!! is all I can say :) I CANNOT wait to get these! Cathe is the ABSOLUTE best and I feel so lucky to have started working out with her last November. She is DEFINATELY better than any gym!! Thanks Cathe }(

Kristen
Columbus Ohio
OSU grad student

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.