O/T Where does everyone live?

Frankenmuth, Michigan - Home of the worlds largest Christmas store.

Hey NurseLRT - I lived in Ormond Beach for 7 years. Luv it there. My bro still has a house there.

Go Spartans! Pistons too!!!!!!!!!! I miss the Wings!
Dawn

HI Mel! Why can't you pump your own gas? The rest is cool except maybe the guns? I'm just squeamish not necessarily an educated issue about the gun-toting thing?

Marla

I'm live in Plano, Texas born in Dallas, Texas. That's pronounced "play-no" NOT "plah-no". Currently I'm typing out of Pensacola, Florida & it sucks really bad. My DH unfortunately was born & raised here. Poor guy, there's hope for him yet.

Marla

Why can't you pump your own gas in Oregon???

From what I understand.....
It's too dangerous to the environment - we might spill some.
No, I'm not kidding.

Also, some people say it is to give people jobs here. Our unemployment rate is very high and would be higher if we pumped our own gas.

Melissa

Hey Vancouverites - we may all have to get together sometime! Do you guys like to hike???? I went on the Devil's Peak trail today in the Zigzag area of Mt. Hood with some friends and had lunch at an old Fire Tower. We got a view of St Helens with a cloud of smoke over it, Jefferson, 3 Fingered Jack, North Sister, Rainier, Hood, Adams - all at the same time! It was 55 degress out.

Hi Everyone!

I am from Crestline, Ohio where it is snowing and is very cold out today! My town only has about 5,000 people and we all know everyone.

Go Bulldogs!!

Merry Christmas!

Cindi

Hi!

Also in Sunny San Diego, CA, where everything booboo39 said is right. It's a beautiful 80 degrees here today so I can't complain a bit. :D

Merry Christmas!

Nicole

Vermont, the dairy and maple syrup capitol of the world.

That should stir up some people from Maine, NH and Wisconsin!

Native Washingtonian here! The Northwest rocks! I was born and raised in Seattle, WA. Home of Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Heart, Jimi Hendrix, Alice and Chains, Microsoft, Starbucks, Nordstrom's, Amazon.com, etc, etc.......but I digress....

Jo - I graduated from Woodinville High school - I noticed you lived in Woodinville, WA.

Samantha:)

>Atlanta area
>
bobbisey

Where are in you Atlanta. I am in Lawrenceville, about 40 miles outside of Atlanta (in Gwinnett County). I am a nataive New Yorker, missing NY for the last 14 years.

Hi Cindi,

I live in Mansfield, Ohio....right next door to Crestline. Small world. I grew up in Bucyrus, lived in Galion after we got married and then we lived in the country with a Crestline address and now we're in Mansfield.

Dawn

Oh my gosh! Yes! I am in Woodinville! I was beginning to wonder if there was another Cathieite anywhere around here!! What area are you in?

Jo

Well, I have to confess that I am recently TEMPORARILY relocated to Oklahoma while my fiance' finishes up his residency at one of the hospital's here (he's a radiologist). But then we plan to move back to Seattle ASAP.

I worked at Boeing and had an apartment in downtown Bellevue near the library, before leaving to OK a year ago. I lived in Woodinville during my high school years - graduated in 1987. I lived in one of the neighborhoods right off of the freeway (take a left at the Dairy Queen and go back across the freeway) it was the first large housing establishment on the left, just a few blocks from WHS (forget the name). Woodinville sure has grown up since then! Gotta love the Redhook Brewery!

Cheers to the Northwest!

Sam :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.