O/T Where does everyone live?

Hi Wendy,

I'm originally from Charleston, S.C (home, sweet home)

Just got back from living for a while in Houston, TX and
currently residing in Summerfield (Greensboro) N.C.

Wendy, my family is from Monmouth County. I have/had family in Neptune, Bradley Beach, Pt. Pleasant Beach and my parents were born and raised in West Long Branch and Asbury Park. We visit frequently.

I live in Oxford CT.

Hey Wendy! I live in scenic Kingston Ontario Canada where Lake Ontario meets the St. Lawrence River. This city of 116 000 is artsy, dynamic and rich in 17th and 18th century history and architecture. Kingston is also the hometown of SNL alumnus and my favourite Blues Brother, Dan Ackroyd.

Take Care eh:)
Laurie

>Oldfirmie where in upstate NY. I'm in Woodstock!

Hey Anie,

I live 5 minutes outside of Albany...small world, eh?

Tammy

Not originally from but currently living in Eastern NC. Originally an Air Force brat. Would love to live in Boston or New England though NC is not too bad!:)

Laurie, I spent a week at Queen's School of Business last August! Our company sent all Sr management there for a week of training. Kingston is beautiful! I'll be going there again in September!

Jo

Hi Wendy,
I'm a jersey girl too! I'm in Middlesex County....we're practically neighbors!!

JMurphy....I envy you...I love South Carolina!! Did my basic training in Columbia when I was in the Army Reserves years ago}( :7

Hey Jo, imagine that!! Queen's is a huge part of Kingston's dynamic and I dearly hope that some of my kids end up going there! It would be very cool to hook up next September when you're here and have a coffee or go for a run or whatever...:)

Take Care
Laurie

>Wheaton, IL. (West Suburb of Chicago)
>
>Home of Jim and John Belushi!!!
>
>:)

Hey Dani, he's my other favourite Blues Brother!!!:+ :7

Take Care
Laurie:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.