O/T Where does everyone live?

Sandy,

I was born and raised in Middlesex County-Edison/Metuchen area. Only moved from there about 1 1/2 years ago when I got married and a bought a house in Monmouth county!

~Wendy~

Hello Catwomen,

I am also a football fan - Vikings all my life. I do really like the colts and would love for Tony Dungee to win a super bowl. If you remember he was the vikings defensive coordinator the year we were supposed to win the super bowl but lost to Atlanta in the NFC championship. My fist time going to a game it was devestating. I cried.

Anyway football is not the reason I wanted to reply to you. Just wondering if you know the "king" of my next favorite passion. Sprint car racing. Do you know Steve Kinser out of Bloomington? He is the best man to ever race a sprint car. No one will beat his records ever!! If you have not you should go to a World of Outlaw sprint car race sometime. Coooooool stuff!!

Since I know the vikes won't go far this year - GO COLTS!!

Winter

Leslie W~

I have only been living in Monmouth county about 1 1/2 years....I'm not far from Asbury and my boss lives in Pt. Pleasant.

~Wendy~

RE: O/T Where does everyone live?/Road trip

Road trip timing could be bad:-(....I'm due to deliver in May...not sure when you all are going but it would need to be later next year in order for me to really be able to consider it! If it IS late enough in the year, I'll need to make sure that I "proficient" at her workouts...wouldn't wanna go down there and embarrass myself in front of everyone! lol :7

Thanks for the invite! Update me on the timing if you don't mind and I'll see if it's workable for me.

~Wendy~

Sunny San Diego California, home of outrageous gas & housing prices bur we certainly have fabulous weather!!:) :)
BooBoo39

Okay you're on! Let's keep that as a goal for next year! I have never got to meet another Catheite and would love that opportunity! I'll keep you posted when I have more information this summer.

:) :)

Jo

What a great thread - it's so much fun to see where everyone lives! I live in Nashville, Tennessee. It's a great city - even if you don't like country music (which I don't!)

:) That's really great Jo, I'm excited!!! I've met a Catheite once, she was in one of my classes at the gym, we were doing posterior delt work and I told the class to make a big smiley face out front with the weights and she knew right away that I too am inspired by Cathe! September sounds far away but heck the months fly by so fast it'll be here before we know it!! Fun stuff!!

Take Care
Laurie:)

Hi Wendy!

What a small world. I grew up in Monmouth County, NJ. I moved to Mercer County four years ago.

Charl

Hi All,

I'm in Broomfield, Colorado, just north of Denver. We are home to the Denver Broncos:( , and the Colorado Avalanche. I wish the NHL and players would resolve their problems as I am missing watching the AVS play.

Happy Holidays,

Diana

Teresa -

I actually don't know Tonya, but once we went ice skating at Clackamas Town Center where she used to do exhibitions. They closed the rink last year.

She got arrested a lot a couple of years ago, so she was always on the news.

Can't believe that there isn't anyone else from the Northwest!!!
Are you a native of Washington?

I don't go over the bridge much, but I did go to a Christmas party in Brush Prairie last weekend.

How long have you being doing Cathe workouts?

Melissa

Hey Carolyn!

About 4 or 5 years ago, when I first started dating my husband, me him and another couple took a road trip down to Nashville from nj for Fanfare! What a ride that was! lol It was a fun trip!:)
We love country music and used to go country dancing all the time! Unfortunately as of late, the clubs that play country music around here have been depleting and with where I live now I really have no place close to me to go so we haven't been in quite a while;(x(...

~Wendy~

Hi Wendy!! Jersey gal here too:) I live in New Providence, NJ- Union County. I did get to meet Cathe last year:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.