O/T Where does everyone live?

Hi Melissa,

No, I am from Montana but moved here 9 1/2 years ago. It took awhile to get use to all the rain!

I have been working out with Cathe for about 7 years! :)

I thought there would be more people from Portland/Vanc/Seattle area as well. I know there are a couple gals who live in Portland that frequent the ya ya board. I would love to have a fitness get together sometime!

Fort Smith, Arkansas!

Any other Arkies?(who may or may not be proud to claim former President Clinton as one of "us")

Anna

Houston, Texas - wonderful from October-April. May through September is like living in a sauna.

I dream of living somewhere hilly, and that has four distinct seasons.

Teresa:

Where in Montana? That is where I am originally from-Worden which is near Billngs. I grew up there and have been gone for about 7 years. Both my husband and my families still live there so we go back frequently.

Dallas, TX

To Anna, who's looking for Arkansans- Used to be Springdale/Fayetteville, AR w/ lots of family in Ft. Smith. :7

Wendy,

I'm in Sayreville...how do you like living in Monmouth county? Oh I know Edison/Metuchen pretty well! I am actually looking to move there sometime in the next year or so...probably Ocean, Eatontown, Long Branch, somewhere in that area..I really like it there! Plus it's close to the water and for me that is always a good thing:7 :7 !!

Too funny! I have a lifelong friend who grew up in Broomfield! You cannot imagine how many letters I have written in my lifetime with that on the envelope:)

I live near Lake Tahoe, one of the most stunningly beautiful places on the planet:7

Hi I'm from Rochester, NY., but my brother and SIL have lived in Woodstock for 10 years. They also have a coop in NYC. Sadly, they are moving to California over XMAS so I won't be visiting that beautiful area as often.

Mar:)

Bismarck, North Dakota

Where we DO drive cars (not horses pulling wagons) and acutally had a warmer day a few days ago then it was on our Fourth of July (we hit 56 degrees in DECEMBER!!!!!!!!) My kids are disappointed we don't have any snow for Christmas.

Rachelle

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.