Nia Shanks

What a list Nathalie! Do you have Body Beast? I can send it you if you don't - I won't be needing it for a while.
Tell Me about it :-o

Thanks justine

I have it. I had to have it lol [emoji12] [emoji12] don't have tempo but as soon as I get close to starting it I will decide whether I want to add tempo or not. Will let you know. ;[emoji5] [emoji5]

Now I'm tempted by the bodyweight programme - is it very different from the other?
Justine, I haven't had time to go through it yet, but from my initial cursory glances I can say it's way more extensive. The basic BBA bw program is fairly minimal. The new one has ten 4-week phases that you can mix and match that use different techniques to add intensity, volume, etc.
There are a bunch of new tutorial videos, too.
HTH,
Roz

I clicked on the link and saw that the program is 50% OFF until April 25th! Only $15!!!!
You really are enablers!!!! My credit card it getting twitchy!!!! ...and...I looked at that Jungle Gym..uh-oh!!!!
(Had to chuckle over the Jungle Gym...does anyone remember that scene in the movie "9 to 5" where they string their boss up to hold him hostage in his bedroom?)

I clicked on the link and saw that the program is 50% OFF until April 25th! Only $15!!!!
You really are enablers!!!! My credit card it getting twitchy!!!! ...and...I looked at that Jungle Gym..uh-oh!!!!
(Had to chuckle over the Jungle Gym...does anyone remember that scene in the movie "9 to 5" where they string their boss up to hold him hostage in his bedroom?)

I remember that movie, loved it. Those women were hysterical!! Jane Fonda, Dolly Parton, and I can't remember her name. The operator on Laugh In. I may have to check Netflix, to see if they have it. Love to see it again. Pull out that twitchy credit card Nan. What a deal $15!

Are these downloads or paper
Belinda, they're PDF downloads with links to private/unlisted tutorial videos (which I find immensely helpful).
I've emailed her directly a couple times with questions about her programs, specific training questions, etc., and she's always sent a quick and helpful reply. So if you have specific questions we can't answer, you can always email her, too.
HTH,
Roz

Belinda, they're PDF downloads with links to private/unlisted tutorial videos (which I find immensely helpful).
I've emailed her directly a couple times with questions about her programs, specific training questions, etc., and she's always sent a quick and helpful reply. So if you have specific questions we can't answer, you can always email her, too.
HTH,
Roz

Thanks for so much :) I have to think about those? I am still working on my huge dvd collection :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.