Next Workout Series....

TG007

Cathlete
What will your next workouts be?

Low impact, high intensity interval, and Low impact, tabata!

I'm ready to pre-order :)

Is it possible the original poster is unaware that Cathe has only just finished filming the series for which the pre-sale still continues, and for which a release date has yet to be released? This series IS the next series.

If the poster is aware, however, then all I can say is, you have to let the creative team have a breather. Creativity needs time to fuel itself.

With all that there is in Cathe's fitness DVD library, not to mention that of other instructors and the great, wide world of the fitness possibilities of the outdoors world, there's no way you can have exhausted all workout possibilities just yet. I struggle when thinking how to fit in all the workouts I want to do......I have Cathe DVDs from previous series that I have yet to try for even a first time.

Slow down and enjoy fully what is already out there, and what is to come.

Clare

While you're "next series" enthusiasm is endearing, I need to keep my focus on finishing the series I've started.

But feel free to send me these notes again in a few months :) I'll look forward to receiving them.

Never too much of a good thing, ah?

Well, we all cannot wait for more of Cathe's DVDs and that's for a reason. She IS unique. I've tried many programs, some were good, some excellent, like Beachbody programs, but Cathe still betters them, 'cause she delivers all:
  • efficiency
  • safety
  • intensity
  • variety
  • fun
  • almost zero dread factor even in most intense workouts
Also, Cathe is the only instructor making true strength training routines for home fitness enthusiasts like me (personally, I see no reason for not having equipment handy, at my place).

My credit card is ready too!!!!

I second a Pyramid II series. It's got to come.... eventually. As Carly Simon sings... Nooobody doooes it better..... than Cathe. :)

Hi, I love Cathe too, she is the best.I would do like she to do a special série, for spécial ladies after 40, to keep us in good shape, something like STS, this can be STS2 (cardio and weigths).Love and Thank you very much

Last edited:
Hi, I love Cathe too, she is the best.I would do like she to do a special série, for spécial ladies after 40, to keep us in good shape, something like STS, this can be STS2 (cardio and weigths).Love and Thank you very much

How about STS for over 50?:D

How about STS for over 50?:D

This thread made me smile.

I just have to know, how would you change the original STS for the over 40 & 50 crowd? :)

I know I want to take out some push ups and I'm not 40 yet! Sorry, I just finished disc 7 which I've lovingly nicknamed the push-up disc! Lol

STS over 50---straight-forward gym-style, heavy --- great for bone density. Maybe a section in each workout for balance. Nothing like those plank kickbacks (thank goodness Cathe mentioned the modification in TB Trisets). Extended stretch segments.

Well I have been reading this thread and been dreadfully holding my thoughts in my chest!!:p:p:eek:

As cathe would say: Quit your moaning, JUST DO IT DO IT!!!

Sorry I am not going to say what some want to hear ;-)

Last edited:
Well I have been reading this thread and been dreadfully holding my thoughts in my chest!!:p:p:eek:

As cathe would say: Quit your moaning, JUST DO IT DO IT!!!

Sorry I am not going to say what some want to hear ;-)

Don't get me wrong, I love being challenged, especially by Cathe. However that doesn't mean that I'm not going to do it or complain sometimes while I'm doing it. I'm only human. :) For the record, I did every push-up. :)

Thanks Justine for giving me one more reason to look forward to getting older! Hee hee. :)

Don't get me wrong, I love being challenged, especially by Cathe. However that doesn't mean that I'm not going to do it or complain sometimes while I'm doing it. I'm only human. :) For the record, I did every push-up. :)

Thanks Justine for giving me one more reason to look forward to getting older! Hee hee. :)

To tonyakay,

Sadly you mis-understood my message.
It was more an encouragement "quit your moaning---" rather than pointing figures on anyone, allegedly complaining about push up:confused::confused:.
I did not mention push up at all:confused::confused:

You have taken my message personally :):):). Please do not.

That being said a program particularly designed to target a specific age range would not sell in my opinion;). Well just saying---;)

Enjoy STS;)

Last edited:
How would it change for the over 50s?
More push ups! They get easier the older you get. ;)

I was thinking the same thing. I'm over 50 and have done STS twice.
;)
It's a go at your own pace kind of thing.

Now step while wearing progressive lenses/bifocals is definitely something I could use. :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.