Next Workout Series....

This is why I prefer communicating in person because things get misconstrued sometimes when written.

Nathalie,
My response to your post was only to let you know that although I was moaning, I did just do it, do it! Yay, Me!! :) I know you did not mention push-ups in your post, I did and since that was what I was posting about, that is why I mentioned them. I did not feel that you were singling me out.

My post was meant to be light-hearted and inquisitive, because I was curious as to how a program that was designed for a particular population would be different. I believe Swimmer replied with excellent ideas on what that program might look like.

You were right, you told me I was going to enjoy STS and I am!! :)

This is why I prefer communicating in person because things get misconstrued sometimes when written.

Nathalie,
My response to your post was only to let you know that although I was moaning, I did just do it, do it! Yay, Me!! :) I know you did not mention push-ups in your post, I did and since that was what I was posting about, that is why I mentioned them. I did not feel that you were singling me out.

My post was meant to be light-hearted and inquisitive, because I was curious as to how a program that was designed for a particular population would be different. I believe Swimmer replied with excellent ideas on what that program might look like.

You were right, you told me I was going to enjoy STS and I am!! :)

:cool::cool::cool:
It is all good Tonya kay. Light-hearted feeling right now ;-)

It is all about the mind set. Trust me when I was doing Meso 1 I thought I knew what I was going to face.:rolleyes:
I did not succeed in my first attempt of core push up :mad::mad::mad:( One push down followed by bringing knee toward elbow holding full plank position :D:D:D). The second time I was determined to do it properly. I did. I can be too hard on myself and I can not help it;);)

As I said before Enjoy, Enjoy ;-)
STS is a great program. I love it:):):)

Update: Just to add, in reply to the purpose of this thread,I can not wait for the moment when cathe ask for our suggestion for upcoming project. I do have I think a crazy suggestion for a total pure heavy weightlifting at at least 85% rep max ;-):p;)
I have to be careful of what I am wishing for ;)
I am humbling to this thought of mine lol

Last edited:
What about an upper/lower body split workout program? Maybe with 2 different types of upper/lower weight training workouts (strength and endurance) to alternate with? The 3 day splits are often hard to keep up with if I miss a day. If Cathe produced this I know it would be AMAZING!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.