New Video Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
My votes....

1. A new hour-long kickboxing workout with less of a hi/lo flair and more die hard kickboxing. It'd be nice to have a more knee-friendly, less impact cardio to add to the mix.

2. A "slow & heavy" 2 would kick butt. LOVE the push-pull idea!

3. A new step tape sounds good, but for me a "dancey flair" is not necessarily a good thing, MAINLY because I find that many of the moves, especially cha-cha's, mambos and pivots just don't flow as well on carpeting!! Just something to keep in mind for your home exercisers!!

4. Some sort of "vacation" workout to take along on vacation that uses no equipment. Maybe a 2-tape set....one with hi/lo or kickboxing or bootcamp-like cardio drills and the other with exercises to work your muscles that use only your own body weight

Thanks for listening. PLEASE, PLEASE consider the above suggestions!!

Stacy

Hi Cathe!

I love the Push/Pull idea. This would be a fantastic workout. The Intro To Cathe tape would be great as well. Make it low impact please!! I gotta add though - please make a Slow & Heavy II and Pure Strength II!!

Thank you for all your hard work!! We appreciate it!!

Kali :)

Thanks so much for asking for feedback!

I'd love to see

* Stylized Step
* Push/Pull
* CTX2 (my all time favorite workouts)
* A 60min 10-10-10 (would that be 20-20-20?)

I'm sure anything you decide will be great!:) :)

I have never been able to "get" your cardio before I got Cardio & Weights. I really enjoy that tape. So if the "intro to Cathe" is similar to that tape that would be great. I also like the sound of the push/pull method (maybe make it a 90 min. workout? I don't know if that is possible)

I would like to see another kickboxing tape either on or off the step is fine with me.

Whatever you decide I will be there for the pre-order.

Thank you for asking us.

Kim

Hi Cathe,

Thank You!! I am sooo excited.

I would love an MIC 2. I love the Hi/Lo (and I hate Hi/Lo)with the additional Step Blasts at the end. When I am finished I feel like I accomplished alot. Of Course I would love Boot Camp 2. I absolutely love it.

Sincerely,
Dina

I know you said 4 videos, but I must put in a plug for another time-save series like CTX. If not this time, maybe next time. To me, that is your masterpiece.

Hi Cathe,
I am another one of your fans! You have given the word "workout" a whole new meaning to me. I love the push-pull idea. A total floorwork tape, a total core- plank video and a cardio workout like MIC without the step are workouts I would be interested in. I also like the idea of a tape which breaks down the step moves since after doing your workouts for over a year, I am still a klutz.:)
Lisa

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!:)

I think the new videos sound great, naturally! The new to Cathe would be great for me to share with friends to let them try you out!

>>
>PUSH/PULL: A 60 minute Gym Style Workout. This workout will
>be a total body heavy weight training workout utilizing the
>push pull method.
>
>INTRO TO CATHE: This would be the tape that answers the
>question "I would like to try a Cathe tape but where do I
>begin?". It would be a 60 minute intermediate to advanced
>"new to Cathe" tape.
>
>Thanks so much for your feedback :)

For myself, I'd love to see more strength training and core work. The subtle stabilization work in S&H and PH is great! The pace of the core work in the Intensity Series is too quick for me - can't maintain form. And, lower body floor work would be a great bonus! I find I need isolation work to balance out the quads.

I would also like to be able to suggest one of your workouts to less experienced exercisers. The Wedding Tape is fun (I still giggle at the Wonder Bra joke), but an update would be great. Maybe the strength workout could have a shorter pre-programed option? While I think MIS is a classic (wonderful cueing & form pointers), I've found it's too long & exhausting for newer exercisers.

Thanks Cathe, I'm sure we'll love whatever you produce!

Debra

A floor workout video focusing on lower body and weight training video utilizing the negative moves would be awesome!!!

Hi Cathe!:)

I like all your ideas.

One thing I'd like to see for the Push/Pull is doing it in a split series like S&H. You currently have very little in the way of heavy weights and a lot of high rep/low weights. Hardgainers need your expert attention too (kidding). But I desparately wish for something to rotate in with S&H.

***One GREAT idea*** if you do a total body on Push/Pull is to make the sets "repeatable" on DVD. Meaning you could repeat each exercise for a full three sets ala S&H, thereby making your own split routine.

Or ***Another GREAT idea*** PLEASE PLEASE make a three day split (3 hour long heavy weight routines) as a DVD bonus!

My vote on the option goes for 20-20-20! That would be such a blast. Making it kickbox, hi/lo, step intervals.

:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 Julie:7 :p :p :p :p :p

Hi Cathe, exactly what Julie (Amadeus) said. I've always bought VHS's but if you came out with this type of S&H mix in a DVD, I'd break down and get that DVD player. I'd also love to see more interval IMAX type routines. Can't get enough of the plyos and tuck jumps.

Briee

Hi Cathe,
I love your ideas for the new videos. Is it possible to do a workout using the BOSU? It an great alternative to using the traditional weights. It great for stregnth training, stability, and aerobics.:)

Cathe,

Please Please do the the intro to Cathe. I love your weight DVD's, but I have tried and I can't do your step tapes. I know most of your fans are hardcore so I would recommend this as a seperate DVD with a 30 min UB and 30 min LB portion.. Thanks Cathe you are the greatest.

bye

I would also like to add to my above post. You could also make a Cardio Kick 2 and if you make the total body heavy work out, you could give a bonus work out. The bonus could be mixing CK2 cardio with heavy weights of from the full body work out.

Then those who want kick boxing could get there wish and those who want a kick box circuit could get their wish.

Terri

Here's my wish list:

1) High intensity/low impact no-step floor workout that would kick your butt but be gentle on the legions of us with hurt and aching knees.

2) Intense kickboxing like Cardio Kicks but without the knee trauma moves.

3) Circuit Max without the step moves--again easier on the knees.

4) Either Pyramid Upper and Lower Body II or a Pilates-style core training video.

I ABSOLUTELY want an intense, advanced workout, but please, please, please give us knee-challenged advanced exercisers at least one intense, no-step workout. I love, love, love step, but my knees can't handle it--and I think too much step is what injured them in the first place. Thanks for listening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.