New Video Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree about the intro tape. My first Cathe was Mega Step Blast, the steps are broken down good there, then came Circuit Max and the steps took a little longer to learn - but that makes it fun.

If you make the intro tape, please offer it separately from the rest. But you have my thumbs up for being straight forward about the intensity of that particular workout. I don't like if instructors are selling their workouts as tough/advanced to get more business and they turn out to be intermediate.

Cathe: My wish, for what it's worth, would be a shorter all-cardio, preferrably all-step tape, with an ab section, maybe in the 45 to 50 minute range for those days when I oversleep by just a little bit and can't fit in a whole hour tape and tack on an ab workout. I find myself grabbing Step Heat quite a bit for just this reason. It would be great to have an alternative.

I love the idea of an "Intro to Cathe" step workout - I'm an advanced exerciser with beginner-level coordination, and this would be a great addition to my Cathe collection.

The Push-Pull workout sounds terrific - a new way to shake up my weightlifting!

I'd also like to see a low-equipment workout - maybe just a stability ball? - that targets all muscle groups for strength. A "gym class" calisthenics/strength workout would be interesting and challenging.

I would really like to see a video dedicated to development of core strength. I have found that I have real difficulty doing some of the core work and I wonder if maybe it is too advanced for me and I don't know how to "get there"? May not be enough for one video? but could possibly be a major part of one? Thanks for asking and good luck with the new project!

Hi Cathe,
For the push-pull workout, what about making them strip set workouts? Lowering the poundages used for each set? I see the Pure Strength series as push-pull, so I thought this might make it different?
Thanks for considering our ideas~
Apryl

RE: Kettlebell?

How about a kettlebell workout - now that would be something completely different. And if you did it, maybe with modifications using a dumbell instead of a kettlebell.

Cathe! Your "Intro to Cathe" idea is WONDERFUL! I have just started using your workouts this past Christmas and I am quickly becoming addicted to your energy and your workouts, but sometimes I get all turned around because I still need to learn all your steps! I will be the FIRST one to order this one! Thank you, thank you, thank you!:D

Cathe,

Thanks for asking. I love your videos, but I would like to see a lower impact video Advanced Cathe style, not your grandma's low impact video. I feel that some of the moves in your cardio step videos are hard on my joints. I love some of the low impact moves that you have included in your Kickboxing video. The weight training videos have made a big difference in my life.

Thanks

This really had me confused at first, until I noticed the date! I think it will confuse others as well, especially the newer participants!!

Very exciting!!

I am with A-jock here....More,Plyo+hi-lo+ athletic ( alla Gin Millers Intense moves using the step for propulsive moves). I wouldn't even mind some kickbox thrown in. I find myself going back to Mic, circuit Max, Boot camp pre-mixes, and Gauntlet for my intensity.

Here is a vote for a workout called: Plyo-hi-lo!!

Thanks for listening Cathe and good luck~Deb D.

I would also like to see a best of, using clips from Rythmic Step, Kick Punch & Crunch & Step Jump & Pump, but using the aerobics only parts with an ab section at the end.

Cathe,
Will you please consider adding a few more intense interval workouts along the lines of Body Max, MIC or Imax? There are so few, if any, workouts on the market today that have this same intensity. Please, please, please make another cardio.

Thanks for asking and listening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.