New Cathe DVDs in the works? Announcement at the RT?

I agree with Cindi1, but can I just say that I would be willing to pay double the presale price if Cathe would refuse to allow Caligurl to participate this time around?:p

Lurdes

BWWWAAHHHHHHHH. If only she would keep her trap shut. But ya know that'll never happen. :D

So exciting...

and I will most likely buy anything Cathe produces (can't help it!), but, whatever happened to a good old fashioned fun yet challenging step workout with really rockin' music??

...or is that "old fashioned" thses days? Just curious..

Carrie - thanks! I usually avoid internet nastiness so I'm a bit out of the loop on some of this stuff! Ignorance is bliss!

and I will most likely buy anything Cathe produces (can't help it!), but, whatever happened to a good old fashioned fun yet challenging step workout with really rockin' music??

...or is that "old fashioned" thses days? Just curious..

I would buy that. I would like a 3 pack of great step workouts that vary from 30 minutes to 60 minutes in length. No real intervals, just steady state style choreography like step blast. And I would also like a new yoga dvd from Cathe. I know she teaches that.

I wouldn't mind a new step work out with choreography that I can handle! I can do all of her older work outs but everything from 4DS on became too intricate for me.

Actually, come to think of it...IMAX 3 frustrates me too. lol

Come on! How about a new step work out for those of us that are "choreographically challenged"!!!! :D

Last edited:
I'm anxious for more information so I'll be stalking my email for the newsletter! I'm dealing with some physical limitations right now (I fell on a concrete floor directly on my knee :mad: ) and my doc said he no longer wants me to do squats, lunges, or step ups, etc. :(

I'm anxious for more information so I'll be stalking my email for the newsletter! I'm dealing with some physical limitations right now (I fell on a concrete floor directly on my knee :mad: ) and my doc said he no longer wants me to do squats, lunges, or step ups, etc. :(

Oh Michele, so sorry that happened. I hope you are not in pain.

((((Michelle)))) so sorry about your knees hope they heal. I have been stalking my email too... I thought I missed the email.
Tracy

Oh Michele, so sorry that happened. I hope you are not in pain.
Thank you, Vee <3 . Luckily, I'm not in too much pain, but I can definitely feel it when I've done too much. I'm just so bummed out because I finally found a program that was working for me, and I was beginning to make real progress with my running, and now I'll have to start all over again from scratch *sigh*. My doc said I'll be able to resume running when the pain is reduced by 90%, and he estimated that it would take several months for that to happen. At least I'm allowed to ride a bike... and I've been catching up on my reading! :D

Thanks again for your kind words! It's so great to connect with you again!! <3

It really is nuts over at VF whenever anything Cathe comes up. I stopped visting that forum.

LOL! Those people are so moronic. They start trashing something from Cathe like the minute it's announced. I honestly don't understand them. If they don't like her workouts, why don't they just not pre-order? Why so compelled to be absurdly negative towards someone they don't know, about something they haven't seen, and hasn't even started filming yet? Sour grapes? Jealousy? Or just misery loves company? :rolleyes:

I'm intrigued by the total body DVD. But I'd really like some old fashioned step too. Step Moves & Athletic Step are super fun, & it is SUCH a pleasure to have some steady state cardio (is anyone making DVDs that don't have interval blasts every couple of minutes anymore?) but they just leave me wanting more! ;)

I don't understand thread tags. I thought the purpose was to help distill information to assist with forum searches. For instance, why would someone tag this thread with "gossip"? How does that help someone find a thread with information on Cathe's new releases? What does it have to do with the title or primary purpose for this thread? Weird! I'm not trying to start anything, I'm genuinely curious...

Sorry to hijack the thread. You may carry on. :p

I don't understand thread tags. I thought they were to be used in such a way to distill information and narrow the search criteria. for instance, why would someone tag this thread with "gossip"? How does that help someone find a thread with information on Cathe's new releases? What does it have to do with the title or primary purpose for this thread? Weird! I'm not trying to start anything, I'm genuinely curious...

Sorry to hijack the thread. You may carry on. :p

Double hijack--I was wondering the same thing. Maybe because the workouts haven't been formally announced and described in detail it's gossip since we don't have official information? It's not really my definition of gossip but maybe to someone it is??? I never even noticed that we could change or add tags ourselves before this one.

Double hijack--I was wondering the same thing. Maybe because the workouts haven't been formally announced and described in detail it's gossip since we don't have official information? It's not really my definition of gossip but maybe to someone it is??? I never even noticed that we could change or add tags ourselves before this one.
Maybe that's it -- that the news of new workouts is gossip at this point. Hmmmm.. never thought of it that way but you might be on to something! :D

I'm intrigued by the total body DVD. But I'd really like some old fashioned step too. Step Moves & Athletic Step are super fun, & it is SUCH a pleasure to have some steady state cardio (is anyone making DVDs that don't have interval blasts every couple of minutes anymore?) but they just leave me wanting more! ;)

I agree Laura. I find it challenging not getting a break to do a blast! ;)

JCM,

The person you asked about posts over at VF, but almost exclusively when there is a Cathe thread. And then she proceeds to write post after post which is just nonconstructive and nasty. She has ... a very ... distinctive writing ... style ... too. :D I would assume she's a grown woman, but from the content of her posts you'd think she was 12 years old!

Lurdes

LOL! Those people are so moronic.

I enjoy being a member "over there" as well as here...so what does that make me? ;)

Seriously though, I agree that it is too bad when people put down a product that they haven't seen yet, but I don't actually see a lot of that...many people at VF seem interested in new workouts.

I enjoy being a member "over there" as well as here...so what does that make me? ;)

Seriously though, I agree that it is too bad when people put down a product that they haven't seen yet, but I don't actually see a lot of that...many people at VF seem interested in new workouts.

Sorry, I guess my statement was too generic. I'm sure you're a lovely lady. :) But truthfully, I have seen an awful lot of ugliness & negativity on that site. I never go to VF, except when someone mentions something that might be of interest posted there.

There have been many many DVDs that have come out over the years thatI've disliked for a variety of reasons. When people post about them here I just keep my negative thoughts to myself. I don't want to hurt anyone's business, & I don't want to offend others who might like something I don't. But that's just me. ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.