New Cathe DVDs in the works? Announcement at the RT?

Kathy G

Cathlete
I heard a rumor over at VF that there was an announcement at the Glassboro RT for new Cathe workouts? Any more info? :) I'm so excited, yay! :)

Kathy G

Ask and you shall receive, more details to come:

Cathe Friedrich Cathe Announces her next four DVDs during the Road Trip: Intensity, High Reps, Lower Body Blast and STS Total Body. Look for details in our next Newsletter.

This was from her Facebook page.

Cathe posted on Facebook:
Cathe Announces her next four DVDs during the Road Trip: Intensity, High Reps, Lower Body Blast and STS Total Body. Look for details in our next Newsletter.

I would be really interested in the STS Total Body, if it is a full body workout done in the style of STS. I'm probably not as interested in High Reps, unless Cathe brings a really intensity to it that isn't just doing five million reps at a lower weight, like Jari. I wonder if Intensity is a cardio or strength program?

I would be really interested in the STS Total Body, if it is a full body workout done in the style of STS. I'm probably not as interested in High Reps, unless Cathe brings a really intensity to it that isn't just doing five million reps at a lower weight, like Jari. I wonder if Intensity is a cardio or strength program?

I don't want Intensity. The name scares me! I am no longer fit enough to attempt anything by cathe that calls itself intensity. :)

I hope STS total body is a full body weight workout - something that can be done in periodised style. I can still do intense leg workouts. So if lower body Blast is butts and guts 2, I am interested. I think cathe's high rep will be different from jari's style. I am hoping the weight workouts aren't too heavy on equipment.

Oohhhhhhh......... Happy Morning to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I'm in for them all. I wonder if STS totall body will be a huge set like the original STS or if it will be one disc or a few?

Nan

I'm excited for Lower Body Blast and STS Total Body. I'm hoping STS will be my Christmas present. Intensity scares me but I bet it will be fantastic.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.