New Cathe DVDs in the works? Announcement at the RT?

BWWWAAHHHHHHHH. If only she would keep her trap shut. But ya know that'll never happen. :D

This is not a very nice comment. And there have been other not so nice comments. Come on people, stay on topic.

Last edited:
Sorry, I guess my statement was too generic. I'm sure you're a lovely lady. :) But truthfully, I have seen an awful lot of ugliness & negativity on that site. I never go to VF, except when someone mentions something that might be of interest posted there.

There have been many many DVDs that have come out over the years thatI've disliked for a variety of reasons. When people post about them here I just keep my negative thoughts to myself. I don't want to hurt anyone's business, & I don't want to offend others who might like something I don't. But that's just me. ;)

I think negative reviews of actual DVDs can be helpful, it's the negative personal stuff that bothers me, whether it's about people on a forum, or instructors, or whatever.

For example if someone is reviewing a DVD and they don't like a certain workout because it's too long and there's too much hi-rep low-weight work, and they can't stand the 80's music, maybe I'll read the review and think, "Eureka! Just what I've been looking for! A low-weight, hi-rep workout with 80's music! Yay!" There's nothing offensive being said, just opinions being expressed. What bothers me is when things get nasty and personal. I can't speak for VF at all, I'm not familiar with that site, but some of the comments in this thread towards a (former?) forum member fall into the nasty, personal category, and I'd just as soon not read it.

To add something and get back on topic: I'm really excited about the four new releases and I'm going to preorder them on the 4th, woo!!!

Last edited:
I'm wondering if we can purchase the workouts separately, or if we have to get all of them. I guess the pre-sale would be for all of them, but we will be eventually able to buy them separately.

Thanks to those who helped me w/ this "Caligurl" thing. It was going to drive me nuts! I spent some time on VF forums this morning, then started a separate thread here about negativity. Criticism is fine, but I don't have time in my life to go on and on picking on something I don't like.

I'm anxious for more information so I'll be stalking my email for the newsletter! I'm dealing with some physical limitations right now (I fell on a concrete floor directly on my knee :mad: ) and my doc said he no longer wants me to do squats, lunges, or step ups, etc. :(
Sorry to hear about your knee. I messed mine up last month and have a MRI scheduled for tomorrow. Praying surgery is not in my future. I will be preordering anyway:D

This is not a very nice comment. And there have been other not so nice comments. Come on people, stay on topic.

Hey, I was just giving my opinion. Nothin wrong with that. :D

If you think that was not a nice comment, you should head over to the VF. They're just down right nasty.

Maybe this has been posted & I missed it, but how much will the DVDs and Downloads be after the pre-sale? Thanks!

I'm concerned the names for these dvd's will create a bit of confusion, since there's already the "Intensity", "Body Blast" and "STS" series of workouts. Is this set going to have a name to differentiate them?

Maybe this has been posted & I missed it, but how much will the DVDs and Downloads be after the pre-sale? Thanks!

I don't recall ever being told this ahead of time but as a previous poster suggested, it's always a nice savings. Totally worth it IMO. HTH! :D

Sorry to hear about your knee. I messed mine up last month and have a MRI scheduled for tomorrow. Praying surgery is not in my future. I will be preordering anyway:D
Oh dear, I'm so sorry about your knee! Many thoughts and prayers for a full and speedy recovery... without surgery!

I don't recall ever being told this ahead of time but as a previous poster suggested, it's always a nice savings. Totally worth it IMO. HTH! :D

I think we were told for STS. It was a long time ago so I could be wrong. I haven't participated in every presale so I don't know.

Regardless - if they know the final price, it would be nice to know the savings.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.