New Cathe DVDs in the works? Announcement at the RT?

Really? I'm on her FB fan page and I didn't see that! Darn it! Back to hunt it down!

Yippee!

Ask and you shall receive, more details to come:

Cathe Friedrich Cathe Announces her next four DVDs during the Road Trip: Intensity, High Reps, Lower Body Blast and STS Total Body. Look for details in our next Newsletter.

This was from her Facebook page.

I can't wait to place my order! I hope I'm in the top 10 pre-order numbers.;)I was number 3 for STS cardio.:p:D:D:D

Yahooo!!! This news just made my day!! I'll pre-order anything from Cathe, regardless of what it is. Her stuff is top-quality and I know I will never be disappointed!!:D

Terrific news! I'm so psyched! I can't wait for more details and to pre-order! I can't stop using exclamation points!!!!! :D

I am also very very excited for these new workouts! All of them! I also hope that they are available for download at the same time the DVDs are available! I really want to convert all of my dvds to digital format, especially since the workout blender is going to be available so soon!

Fitboop posted this on Video Fitness:

The new DVDs are:
Intensity: IMAX plus bootcamp plus plyo plus HIIT.
High Reps: modern Power Hour.
Lower Body Blast
STS Total Body: lower plus upper body; heavy weights

Cathe said they will be filming in a few weeks.

All 4 sound awesome and I'm totally buying them. It's like Christmas in July! Err, August!

More info from pharma_gal @VF:

I dont know if this has been mentioned already but Cathe said there will be a low impact high intensity (HIIT) premix on the intensity DVD. Low impact drills will be scattered throughout the workout and there will be a premix option.

Im excited..Cant wait for the DVD's and she said the turnaround for this series will be faster than in the past because they are really ready to film in a few short weeks...yay!

She said it will be on the heavier weight lower rep side because she is already making the endurance workout (remake of power hour)..so my guess is it might be like hypertrophy but not strength because not that many people are into that much heavier weight (meso 3 phase)

I'm so so SOOOOO excited!

Last edited:
I don't think it's constructive to post here that other forums are saying negative things about Cathe.

I'm excited about the new workouts - not the Intensity one but the others definitelyt have me interested.

Dare I ask when are they supposed to be released?

I agree with Cindi1, but can I just say that I would be willing to pay double the presale price if Cathe would refuse to allow Caligurl to participate this time around?:p

Lurdes

AND, even better - the Workout Blender is going to be up and running in 7 weeks! Woo-Hoo!!!!!! Premixes, here I come!

That's right - I heard about the workout blender coming soon too. I'm really curious to learn more about how that will work.

I don't think it's constructive to post here that other forums are saying negative things about Cathe.

I'm excited about the new workouts - not the Intensity one but the others definitelyt have me interested.

Dare I ask when are they supposed to be released?

ITA agree. I also believe that more details about the new workouts will be described in the next newsletter.

ooh Christmas in August

Oooh!!! How could I have missed that! Teach me not to check Face book everyday! Count me in for intensity! Can we pre-order yet?

I don't want to start anything, but this is going to drive me nuts. Who/what is "Caligurl"? I just know it's going to drive me nuts all night tonight trying to figure this out. If anyone knows and just wants to PM me to avoid stirring up problems that's fine. I'm just curious.

Jen

I don't want to start anything, but this is going to drive me nuts. Who/what is "Caligurl"? I just know it's going to drive me nuts all night tonight trying to figure this out. If anyone knows and just wants to PM me to avoid stirring up problems that's fine. I'm just curious.

Jen

Jen - Caligurl is the screen name of a member over at Video Fitness's forum. She is also a member here (or was) but her username is different, I believe.

Carrie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.