My two questions

I would love to see premixes, particularly because we're going to be using these same workouts (presumably) for at least 3 months. If we're doing them along with STS Weights, then the premixes will allow us to do as we do in STS: never (or rarely) do the same workout twice. Personally I have a low boredom threshold with cardio workouts. I rarely do the same cardio workout more than once a month.

So, Premix Me, please!!

I've always felt that the element that took the BodyBlast series from Excellent to Extraordinary were all...those...fabulous...premixes! I would also love to see premixes between not only the step workouts, for example, but across cardio styles, if that's possible: mix a bit of the hiits in with the steady state step, or throw some kickboxing in between some of the step combos. However, perhaps you're really close to getting the Workout Blender ready to go, and this is something I'll be able to do for myself by time the new series is ready?

Cheers,
Sandra

Another request for premixes! I love them, use them all the time (more than the original DVDs). I know that many of the workouts will be shorter anyway but this would just help add more variety.

If it works, a separate disk with premixes on sounds great! :D

Another vote for premixes. I don't much use premixes for weight workouts, but love the option with cardio. It lets me mix things up and quickly find a workout that will fit my schedule for that day. This set won't be like the STS strength in that there is a disk for each workout of the 3 month series, so some ability to mix things up would be great.

Yes to premixes!

I love premixes and find I use them more than the original workout as filmed. I really hope you have premixes on this series! That would be awesome and one of the reasons I really LOVE Cathe workouts!

Premixes please

I, too, prefer premixes for my cardio. It just gives it more variety. Like someone else mentioned, STS Strength worked like premixes, but on separate discs.

I think premixes will give more for the bang, for some who prefer adding or taking away some workout minutes. I love the idea of putting HiiT, MMA, Step, and Circuit Training all on their own discs and then put premixes on them. That way you would only have 5 discs including the Travel disc.

Cheryl

I really enjoy having premixes, as it gives me more choices as far as types of workouts I want to do on a particular day. So, count me in on one preferring premixes!:DI also don't mind at all that it will take longer to deliver this series if the premixes were included, as I definitely have enough at home to keep me busy!
Thank You!:D

Premixes? Yes!!! Absolutely love them and want them on these discs - you say some of the workouts are only 20 mins - I am going to want a longer workout and the premixes will help me to do that seemlessly.

YES PLEASE to premixes! I can't give a single new reason other than the ones already eloquently described on this thread, but I love the premixes. They are one of the many things that truly make Cathe's work stand out from the rest of the crowd.

I would love to see premixes, particularly because we're going to be using these same workouts (presumably) for at least 3 months. If we're doing them along with STS Weights, then the premixes will allow us to do as we do in STS: never (or rarely) do the same workout twice. Personally I have a low boredom threshold with cardio workouts. I rarely do the same cardio workout more than once a month.

So, Premix Me, please!!
Agreed :). But I'm in either way ;).... I would prefer to have separate discs (Step workouts on one, MMA on another, etc). For premixes, however works best (on each individual disc or a separate disc, etc) would be my answer :)....

I agree with everyone else's reasons for the premixes. I usually do premixes rather than the actual workout and it add so much variety. I think each different type of workout on a separate disc is good.

Premixes, yes

I have made really good use of premixes since starting STS, I'd like to see them in this new cardio series, too.

Janie

There is nothing left to say here except that I don't mind at all waiting a little longer to get those premixes that I love so much.
Thanks for my opinion.;)

I really don't care how the DVDs are packaged (single DVDs vs. more than one workout on a DVD), but PLEASE INCLUDE PREMIXES!!!!! I think most of us are used to waiting awhile for a great production, and the premix option is such an advantage for busy people. As others have said, it multiplies the number of workouts. :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.