My one year anniversary

Carola, you are a role model for all of us. Let us know when your book comes out. I plan to buy it for my mother, mil, my sisters and for me. When my daughters are old enough, I'll share it with them.

Please. Write the book. You were meant to.

Carola,
What you have gone through in such a short time is truly amazing, and the strength you seem to have garnered from your trials and tribulations is inspirational.

May your new path lead to an ever better life.

Wow!!!!!!!! Thanks guys! I am shocked that there are so many responses!

I really don't know what to say, I am totally overwhelmed by your kind words.

I have learned a lot from each and everyone of you. And I am so happy to be able to call so many of you friends.

And before I get all mushy and teary, I better stop :p

As to Coach Sean, no, I haven't sent it to him yet but I will. He is the one who made all of this possible, so I think I should at least let him know and thank him for all he has done.

And for the ones who don't have those Cardio Coach workouts yet GO GET THEM :p:D

Thanks again everyone, you really made my day!

Wow, Carola...what an amazing journey!! You are such an inspiration. I agree, you were meant to write the book!!

"Self absorbed?" Are you mad, woman? You are the freakin' biggest inspiration of all time!!!

I applaud you, your children, your awesome friend, your dogs. You have a great new career in a business of the future, lost the dead weight... The rest of 2009 will be great but 2010 is going to be Carolla's Year! I can't wait to read the book and give copies to all my friends. People need to hear your story so please do it.

You are ANYTHING but self absorbed! To accomplish cancer,WEIGHTLOSS of such magnitude, and losing a 6 foot,200+lb WART(ex) and managing to triumph over it all, and share it with us...truly amazing....I will have your book in our ICU for inspiration for patients AND staff!!!!

And I just want to add something here...

You guys are only getting about half of Carola's story. Do you know that on top of EVERYTHING else, she managed to put the needs of her friends above her own DIRE needs!? Yep, and I can vouch personally for this. In spite of everything she was going through, she reached out to me in thoughtful and loving way during a very difficult time in my life, and she will never understand how much it meant to me. She's one of my heroes and a dear friend. And I've been after her for MONTHS to write Coach Sean!!!!

And I just want to add something here...

You guys are only getting about half of Carola's story. Do you know that on top of EVERYTHING else, she managed to put the needs of her friends above her own DIRE needs!? Yep, and I can vouch personally for this. In spite of everything she was going through, she reached out to me in thoughtful and loving way during a very difficult time in my life, and she will never understand how much it meant to me. She's one of my heroes and a dear friend. And I've been after her for MONTHS to write Coach Sean!!!!

You're right, Michele - she did the same for me. I was going through a rough time, and she comforted me! What a great lady.

Carola - you are an inspiration and friend to so many. Congrats on all the you have accomplished and best wishes for all of your future endeavors.

Like many others, I can't wait to see your book hit the best seller list. I want to see you on a news show giving those "fat cat" pharmaceutical guys what for!

Carrie

I am speechless!!! (as you know that is very unusual for me) :eek::eek:

I wish you the best and am awed by your story. Keep fighting girl

ellie

Carola,

You have also been a great source of encouragement and insight to me. You have been so helpful to me - since I shared my DH had recently been diagnosed with cancer. What an inspiration you are to me!!

I appreciate your caring spirit and I feel like you are a friend.

Thanks so very much and I pray things will continue to go well for you always!

Linda

Carola- I have followed you posts here in Catheland, and have marveled at your accomplishments. You are truly an inspiration for everyone . What you have accomplished because of your changed outlook is nothing short of AMAZING! ...... Life is so short, and there is no time for misery!

If you write that book, I will be firs tin line for a signed copy!

Please send Sean your success story!

(((HUGS)))

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.