My neighbor shot my dog

Your neighbor is an ignorant, mean, sack of s**t. Can you shoot him and shove him in a ditch?? I'd press charges.

Many hugs for you and the family. And very sorry to hear about your doggie loss. I will go hug my pup now.

Nan

Mindy, I cannot imagine how you must feel. I am so sorry for your loss. (((((((((HUGS))))))))) to you and your family.

I am just horrified at this. We have many dogs that get in our yard and we just shush them on their way because we do not have a fence but we do have our kiddos but they are not outside without us. I just can not believe this.

beth6395

"You didn't pause your dvd and go make popcorn did ya"
-Cathe Friedrich

http://www.picturetrail.com/juicyfruities2002

wow, what a horrible thing. I have 2 acres, fenced. My corgi loves digging out and wandering the neighborhood. We've filled the holes, patched w/ stone etc, but she always finds a way to get out, so I completely understand.
This neighbor sounds like an unstable guy, to say the least. I hope you'll be able to get some legal recourse. My heart aches for you and your loss. ((((HUGS))))
Valerie

I am just horrified by this. I am so sorry that this has happened. I hope this disgrace of a human being is brought to justice. Please let us know how the police decide to handle this. In the meantime, ((((((hugs)))))) and prayers to you and your family.

I'm giving my Mollygoo a hug and kiss.

So sorry this happened to you.

Janie

4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif
[/url]

The idea is to die young as late as possible.

I am truly saddened to hear that someone could be so cruel as to do this to an innocent animal. I really hope he gets what's coming to him. So sorry about your loss. (((( Hugs ))))

Mindy I live over in MS and there are people like that here too. My neighbors all know whose animals are whose and wouldn't do anything like that though. We mainly have problems with people stealing dogs. You need to call your local paper and get them to put something in the paper about this guy. Also if your animal shelters are like ours they are rescue shelters they will help you cause a stink also. Get the word out in town about this guy.

Sorry for you loss.

Farrah

It's unfortunate that, even if this guy is prosecuted, he probably won't get the punishment he deserves (I agree with shooting him and dumping him in a ditch...but the law wouldn't ;-) )

What sounds like a more prosecutable crime would be his shooting at your neighbors' house. That sounds like endangerment or something that puts other people at risk.

Did this creep admit to shooting your dog? I'm just hoping you will be able to prosecute. I cannot understand why he would do this without talking to you - if he's that unstable he shouldn't be living alone with firearms...what if a person wanders onto his land?

I hope they lock him up in jail or a hospital somewhere because he shouldn't be out enjoying his freedom. That's so sad.

I am terribly sorry for your loss! I would be heartbroken if someone hurt one of my cats.

I've heard about this stuff happening way too much! Where is this guy's heart? Don't these jerks realize that these are God's creatures and members of your family. I am crying for you -- I don't know how I would react if I was in your situation. There is way too much of this in the world. If someone will shoot a dog, it's just a matter of time before they shoot another human. What a sad, sick man.

Take care and many hugs and prayers with you!!!

Charlene

Just AWFUL! I am SO sorry this happed to your beloved Bodi. I am gong to give every single one of my cats a hug after I post this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Coni

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.