Afterburn
Athletic Training
CrossFire
Lower Body Blast
High Reps
STS Full Body
To The Max

/QUOTE]

These are all my favs too! I would add a whole bunch more, but why... I don't have any that I hate, but 4DS and Gym Style never seem to call my name on those "open" days.

Fav Cardio - KPC, IMax 2
Fav Cardio and Weights Circuit - Bootcamp (original), BM2, Drill Max, X10 premix (X77), Terminator-Gauntlet
Fav Weight Circuit - Muscle Max, Power Hour, STS Total Body
Fav Weights - Slow and Heavy, PUB/PLB

Least Fax - Kick Max, MMA's, High Step Challenge

My favorites: LIS, Xtrain series, GYM styles, PS, Slow and Heavy Legs, GG, B&G IMAX 2
My least :
KPC Step Blast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My favorite Cathe workouts are:
IMAX 2
Muscle Endurance
Muscle Max
Cardio Legs from XTrain
Drill Max
KPC
Butts and Guts

I could go on, but those are the top favorites as of right now.

My favorites: LIS, Xtrain series, GYM styles, PS, Slow and Heavy Legs, GG, B&G IMAX 2
My least :
KPC Step Blast

Cupcake, do you realize that your avatar crops off fist couple words of your post?

Good post

Most favourite
Low Impact Circuit ( I low the music)
Legs and Glutes
Body Max 2
Imax 2
Muscle Endurance
Afterburn
All of XTS Series
Basically all of them lol except

Shock cardio series. Sorry I just didn't click with any of those.
Also not keen on 4 day split
High Impact Hiit from the new Ripped with Hiit. Although the weights is excellent.
Step Jump and Pump.

I love the new Plyo Hiits ( I do both of them at once) for cardio and Ripped with Hiit Circuit routines for intervals and STS total body for Total Body conditioning.
Other favorites are Afterburn, Flextrain, X10 and Butts and Gutts.
I wish, however, that a combination of the two Ripped with Hiit Circuit Routines, one that would do both upper and lower body, was included with in a premix selection. That would be my favorite right now.

Gosh I love everyone that she has!! I mean it is hard to pick a favorite for me. I will say the least fav for me is LIS music but the workouts a superb and needed! Oh wait I do have two that is not a hate it but I just don't enjoy them as much as the others and find I dread doing it until I get going and that is muscle endurance and drill max

My favourite Cathe's are (I had to add in more):
Xtrain - love xtrain - all of it! Love the music, the choreography, the moves etc....I think it's cathe's best

I also love:
X10 is a great little gem
Athletic Training from Low Impact Series
Bootcamp is a fav
Lower Body workout from 4DS
Combined cardio combo from 4DS - bootcamp + kickboxing (or do a circuit with legs - that is a killer premix)

So many more but I would have to go downstairs and check my collection. This is just off the top of my head.

I do not like the music in her Low Impact Series weight workouts. it's awful but the workout is good. I don't do it cos of the music. hmmm. maybe ill pull it out.

Last edited:
Sooooo hard to decide...
Kickmax is my least that i parted with. I prefer step or hi-lo for cardio.

I like circuits and cardio so id say faves are STEP, JUMP, and PUMP, CROSSFIRE, IMAX 1 and 2, CARDIO CORE CIRCUIT, and also CARDIO SUPERSETS. I reach for CTX series often when theres not much time. Oh and love BODY MAX (the first one!!!!)
I also like pretty much all the step stuff.

Fave weights... MIS

Least favorite or least used: Kickmax, C&W

My favorites are always changing, but here are the ones I've reached for the most in the past few months:
- KPC and L&G - my #1 most prized Cathe DVD!!! (awesome kickboxing and the premixes are amazing!)
- Afterburn - sometimes I count it as a leg day ;)
- Crossfire (especially the "Less Impact" premix!)
- Muscle Max
- ME
- HSTA "Upper body & cardio" premix - I've never done this DVD in its entirety, but I reach for this premix often because I always feel the upper body work the next day and it clocks in at only 45 min!
- DrillMax "Scrambled Cardio" premix - so fun and the music is really motivating!
- HIIT 30/30
- Bootcamp (the original)
- X10
- Xtrain Cardio Leg Blast - I just got this one and I LOVE it!!!
- CTX Upper Body Split (an oldie but goody)
- STS Total Body

And I've had the 4DS series for years but hadn't used it much beyond the kickboxing w/o. However, I did the "All Upper Body" premix today for the first time and think it will definitely be a favorite. I'm already sore and it's only been a few hours! :eek::D

I am a step fan, so pretty much all of the step routines are fun for me. On the non-step side, I love X-Train's All Out Low Impact HIIT and Cardio Leg Blast. To The Max is fantastic. Also, Flex Train is so fun!

On the least favorite (not due to Cathe, but only to my own preferences), just about any lower body workout (although I do one every single Friday anyway because I need them).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.