My favorite Cathe workout and least favorite

My favorite(s) at the moment are all of the 4ds cardio and wts. But I have to add B&Gs in there too!!

I'd agree with the above poster about least fav is KM. Just can not seem to get into that one.

My favorite cardio work outs are: Low Max, Step Blast, and IMAX2.
My favorite strength work out has gotta be Mucle Max.
My favorite series is the GS series.

My least favorite work outs are Kick Max, and Step, Jump, and Pump.

Another old thread but my fav weight workout is push pull... it isn't to long and works whole body under hour. People say easy but add more weight..I'm not there yet!
Fav cardio first part of sjp and step blast... oh my bodymax 2 lowmax ...to many to pick really.
Least fav is drill max dont know why! Then kickmax I just don't like first part of it, but the rest is good.

Hmmm, very interesting...I'm torn.

I can't chose *1* favorite. SO I have to categorize them :D

Fav Complex step: Step Blast
Fav Athletic step: Athletic Step
Fav Circuit: Circuit Max
Fav Kickbox: KPC
Fav TB weight lifting: High Reps
Fav UB: 4DS Upper Body Premix
Fav LB: tough one...all STS Legs Discs followed closely by Turbo Barre

Least Fav (ones with the most dread)

CCC
Afterburn
Hiit 40/20

Natasha

My favourite Cathe workout is and mix of:

LBB, Crossfire and Cardio Supersets - it's so hard to choose - they are all my go to workouts

My least favourite is MMA Fusion - it's too intermediate for me

My favourite step is LIC - so fun, love the music and the outfits

My favourite strength workout is PUB (i actually love them all) as I reach for it the most

My favourite lower body is LBB

My favourite ab workout is from high reps (it came recommended from another cathlete and is killer)

My favourite program by far is STS - I get so much out of it and reach for individual meso's regularly

Thanks for digging up this thread, Renee, this is a good one.

My favorite Cathe workouts are KPC, Body Max and Power Max - these all have a huge fun factor for me. CrossFire is getting up there too. I also like Pyramid HiiT.

My least favorite is Low Max. This is soooo boring for me, I don't know why. I also don't really like CCC, but I do it anyway.:(

Eva

Thanks for replying! I love reading old post on days there isnt many post to read! Love to read peoples answers. Makes me motivated to try one again I hadnt done in awhile.

Hi Renee,
What workouts are you really enjoying right now? I follow your posts so I know that you have trouble doing high-impact workouts due to your feet, if I'm not mistaken. I also have problems with my feet, and so I cannot do as much high-impact as I would like. Today I did 40-20 and that was my first time doing this workout. It was tough, but it was not unbearable. I did better than I thought I would.

Eva

Hello.. I have just bought a few old ones latley to see what they were like. I have tried cardio hits I really like them because they are more simple n no torque on the knees. But I miss the music in the other ones. So I go back to low impact circuit. I love cardio and weights.. I love push pull cause u can make it easy or harder by the weights I use. I am having a problem with energy right now. So if I have a day I have lots of spunk I love to the max. I can do the whole thing because I know how to make it low impact. Once a week I do a three miles jog. Slow but I love to run ..just cant do as often. Thanks for asking me. That was nice of u. Oh I also love legs n glutes. For upper I love love pyramids.

Favorites ~ Cardio Supersets, Low Impact Challenge, Crossfire, Intensity

Least Favorite ~ Bootcamp (original). Someone else mentioned that they didn't like the stopping/starting and I would agree.

My Faves are:

1.Rhythmic Step
2. LIC
3. S&H Legs
4. Imax 2
5. PUB
6. PS series ( I know it's old but I like it and my arms look good when I use it )
7. STS and Squat Rack options for LEGS

The ones I'm not fond of :
1. KPC and Step Blast

I haven't yet gotten through all the DVDs I've purchased, but thus far my favorites and least favorites are:

After Burn :) :) :) :)
Athletic Training :) :) :) :) :)
HiiT: 40/20 :) :) :) :) :) 30/30 :) :) :) Dbl Pyrm :) :) :) :) :)
Circuit Blast :) :) :) :) :)
Intensity :) ;) :) :) :)
Slide n Glide :) :) (too many jumping jacks, but love the floor segment)
Butts n Guts :) :) :)

Every time this thread pops up I want to add my 2 cents, but I love almost every one of my Cathe workouts that it is so hard!!

My least favorite is easy:
Circuit Max
Step Blast

Favorite:
High Step Challenge
Crossfire
STS Total Body
Intensity
Cardio Core Circuit
4DS
Push Pull
Terminator Workouts
Entire LIS

I feel like I am neglecting some workouts I really love--like all of the split series workouts. I cannot choose which one of those I like best! Though I am partial to PS and GS. I still have quite a few I still haven't done, too.

My faves are:

Intensity--BEST STEP EVER! So much fun!
Afterburn
Athletic Training
CrossFire
Lower Body Blast
High Reps
STS Full Body
To The Max

Least faves are:

Drill Max-only like the drills
MMA-Fusion, Kickbox, and Boxing--I get screwed up and it feels like my arms are just flailing.
Cardio Core Circuit
TurboBarre

Favorite = a tie between Athletic Training and Muscle Max

Least Favorite = MMA Fusion (not a fan of the drills, all that rolling on the floor)

Fav: HiiT , STS Plyo, kickboxing, and bootcamp

Least fav. step workouts
I'm not very coordinated, so anything with step or dancing

My daughter loves any kind of dancing-zumba, ballet, free style
she would probably love any of the step w/o when she's older.
Then again, she likes making her own routine, being the coach.
She may decide to be an instructor too.

So far, I love
BB Supersets
Slow & Heavy
Hard Strikes &
Weights n Plates from STS ab circuits. I generally can't stand ab work that isn't standing with a med ball, but this one really works for me! : )
..edited to ADD Lower Body Blast

I like
KickMax
Hiit 40-20 ..... if I can ever get through it &
High Reps

I'm on the fence about TurboBarre. I want to like it and I generally do other barre workouts 4-5 times a month, but this one causes issues with my psoas. I wish there were premixes with less sets I guess.I tune out.

My least favourite is anything with step choreography.

Last edited:
I have way to many favs to list. So my least favs are Step, Jump, and Pump, Circuit Blast, & STS Cardio Fusion. There may be a few others but I never do these workouts anymore.

Every time this thread pops up I want to add my 2 cents, but I love almost every one of my Cathe workouts that it is so hard!!

My least favorite is easy:
Circuit Max
Step Blast

Favorite:
High Step Challenge
Crossfire
STS Total Body
Intensity
Cardio Core Circuit
4DS
Push Pull
Terminator Workouts
Entire LIS

I feel like I am neglecting some workouts I really love--like all of the split series workouts. I cannot choose which one of those I like best! Though I am partial to PS and GS. I still have quite a few I still haven't done, too.

I agree with you jengollg, I enjoy all of Cathes workouts and still have some others to get around to.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.