My Dad

runlikeagirl

Cathlete
Hi all

I am so proud of my Dad right now. He really inspires me to work hard and eat right.

My Dad had a quadruple bi pass over 13 years ago at age 50. Since then he has been eating right (tofu and no red meat etc.) and exercising to stay healthy. To live a long life. Today he road his bike over 25 miles with LOTS of HILLS. He normally rides on bike trails that are flat. Today he accomplished something that he really wanted to do.

Lori

WOO HOO!!! That is awesome

woohoowavw.gif

Super Dad!!! That is amazing. He is a great example of life changes that people can make. Tell him we are all proud of him :)

What a wonderful and inspiring accomplishment!! Please congratulate you dad from me and tell him to keep up the good work! I'll bet his cardiologist is happy. ;) :D

That's a wonderful accomplishment for a 63-year-old with a history of heart problems. Hills are tough (and I imagine 25 miles of hills is equivalent to about twice that distance with no hills!).

Be sure to tell him how proud you are of him, if you haven't already! ;)
(Too many times, people don't say these things, and often when they think to, it's too late).

Lori...thanks for sharing. What a great accomplishment for him!! Tell him us Cathe fans are really proud of him..:D

Hi everyone I just wanted to thank all of you for your reply's. I also took your advice and told my Dad that I was proud of him. Not only did I tell him, I showed him the thread. :p I think we made his day.

Thanks

Lori

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.