Music for Crossfire/To The Max

Amy Steppe

Cathlete
Sorry for my redundant post but does anyone know if the music from Crossfire/To The Max is available for sale? If so, please let me know! Thanks!

Last edited:
I don't know but just wanted to say that I would love to have it, too!

I also want the music for Body Max 2. And Low Max.
And probably others that I'm drawing a blank on at this time.

Toodles!

I don't know but just wanted to say that I would love to have it, too!

I also want the music for Body Max 2. And Low Max.
And probably others that I'm drawing a blank on at this time.

Toodles!

I have the CD with the Low Max music on it. I will have to find it in my collection. There was also one for the Body Blast Series called "Cathe" by BK Howe. Both of these may be out of print. I do not have any of the music for Low Max or Body Max 2 although both workouts have great music.

I will get back to you with the music from Low Max.

Omg I want low max music and my fav all time.... step blast and step jump and pump ! I would lo e to have that music I could do some bike riding or jogging for sure!

Thanks, Amy!
I would love have info on the Low Max music.
I also have the Cathe/BK Howe CD (the orange one) and love it :)

The black eyed peas

I did High Reps today and for the 1st time I heard "rock your body" from the blackeyed peas:) Pretty cool!!!

voice to music ratio?

In these workouts, is the voice loud enough compared to the music? In a few workouts, such as Low Impact Circuit, Body Max 2, Athletic Step and Step Moves, Cathe's voice was so soft in relation to the music that I could barely hear it. I'm wondering about the sound of the voice in Crossfire and To The Max because I want to order these and because I've heard the music will be similar to the new series.

cttx,
no problems at all hearing Cathe.
I don't have a problem hearing her on the other workouts, either, but have you tried the menu option for volume (music lower)?

Ironically Low Impact Circuit and Body Max 2 only have the option to make the music louder, not softer.

I received my To The Max and Crossfire and am very happy to report that the voice-to-music ratio in these is fine. I don't have any trouble hearing Cathe's voice. I really like the song selections too. I hope the music for XTrain is similar.

Thanks for posting, ashaw!
I checked out their web site and looked at their pre-made music... it had a price tag of $350! Yikes!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.