Mom delivers 16th child!!!! YOWZA!!!

RE: Long and rambling road of thought...

Missy,

It just occured to me that Lot had a hard time finding ten righteous people before Soddom & Gommorah got destroyed. I did find one in FLorida, LOL!

RE: Long and rambling road of thought...

>Wendy,
>
>I respectfully disagree with you as well.

And I respectfully AGREE with you, Candi!

Wow, there are alot of responses on here.I didn't even read through most of them but some of the ones I did, I found a little bit of racism going on.

I agree with most posters.To each is own.From what I gather this family isn't asking for hand outs? Were they on t.v saying poor pity me, I can't keep my legs closed? No probably not.;)
To each their own, if she wants to have 20 kids, leave her alone.There is so many other things going on in this world, that this isn't even a nessesary arguement. Would I rather live next door to the lady with 16 kids or the repeated sex offender? I think I would rather have toys being thrown over the fence.
Kids are God's gift, they shouldn't be looked at as if they are going to harm the enviroment anymore then it already as been.And that was a very good verse "be fruitful and mutiply".
As far as being a Christian and not having choices? Not sure which rock some people have been under but I grew up in a Christian home and I had the most loving supportive parents possible.I was never limited in what I wanted to do.I had choices.I am sure there are non christian homes where kids do not have choices.
The way I see it...Ive only had one...some of my friends have had none...she can have the ones I was gonna have...it all equals out in the end.
Lori:)

I never could make momming and work or momming and school work and would not sacrifice the kinder AND I never get to stay home as much as I'd like either. I think women need all the opportunties men have and deserve them too but for those who don't want a career track or just can't make the two work, more power, sister! Too many women are stuck with horrible jobs and most of the typical mother responsibilites as well. That needs to change and single mothers need more support also. We have to get men out of power so we can take over and get this taken care of properly in a manner beneficial to all. ;)
Bobbi http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/chicken.gif "Chick's rule!"

Tell me, what it is you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? -Mary Oliver

Bobbi...Are you trying to take over the WORLD!!!????? Shame on you!!!:) :) :) :7 As I read it I pictured you on a high thrown, talking to crowds of people with your index finger pointing in the air...NOW GO! I SAY!! LET THE VAGINAS TAKE OVER THE WORLD!:7
Lori:)

To estrogen

I thought about it, Lori but it's too much responsibilty for me. I would love to hand pick a group of Catheites to be in charge though, like a sort of balanced Supreme Court with liberals and conservatives, sharing power, checking and balancing and all that jazz with the "people" saying them yea or nay and being listened to. People may be interchanged with "women" because I see a world where men are kept in the boudouir or the kitchen, out of baordrooms, etc... They would be allowed to speak only when spoken to and if they behaved, we'd allow them to own property and have playmates but no violent toys. Ah, man now I'm being a sexist, aren't I? Oh, well. Feels good! :D On the bright side, I do not have 16 children. That's about as bright as I can get right now. ;) And I'm wide awake too. If you said vagina in front of a bunch of men, they'd all snicker about it. That's my random thought for the moment.
Bobbi http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/chicken.gif "Chick's rule!"

Tell me, what it is you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? -Mary Oliver

All right everyone - I think we should let this thread rest in peace -it's had a good run, but me thinks it's a bit weary. Send flowers to Dani, she'll take care of homage ;)

"you miss 100% of the shots you never take"

Debbie

And that was a very good verse "be fruitful and
>mutiply".

Which was spoken to Adam and Eve, and, as the first inhabitants of the Earth, applied to them, when there was a lot of Earth to fill and not many people.

Oh for crying out loud people, LET IT GO!!!

Let's just all agree to disagree on this obviously very contentious issue and move onto more important things, like our hair and whether oatmeal is a carb or a protein.}(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.