Modifications in Strong & Sweaty Cardio Slam

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
Inset-Video-Example-for-Facebook-600px.jpg
As we have already mentioned Cardio Slam will contain a special Premix that will allow user's to view a suggested modification for most of the high impact moves in this workout.

In this special Cardio Slam Premix a video box looking similar to what you see in this picture will pop up for a few seconds for high impact moves showing you a possible low impact modification for that exercise. You can use this modification in place of the high impact move or substitute your own modification based on your particular limitation.

*You can pre-order Strong and Sweaty and Cycle Sweat or learn more at: http://bit.ly/2b6wLrn

Thank you Cathe-this is a great feature for when my daughter works out with us because she is just starting out and instead of me focusing on her form and helping her with what to do, all three of us can get the most out of the workout together! Always giving us so much more than we anticipate-you're the bomb! btw, also loving all the colors of the workout outfits for this series!

Thanks to Cathe and crew for providing alternative moves! I for one can't jump or do anything pylo due to knee and other issues that come with age so I'm so happy to see this! :)

Thank you! Love this! I happen to do a mixture of high and low. I have PF at times so to prevent that from inflaming I will do the more the regular way then do a few reps with the low impact then back to the high again if I think my body can do it ! But I listen to how my body is feeling for that day and if the workout is way to intense I will go all out hard and high impact as long as I can then go to low impact and slow the move down in order to complete the workout. This will be a great way to get ideas on how to do the low option!! Love this !!
Now I am wondering is the music like X Train ? Or the party rocking step? Or the kick boxing one that is in that group? I really liked x train music!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So glad to have modifications! I can no longer do high impact due to knee and back issues! now I can still join in the fun!
Thanks Cathe

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.