Mini Update 1/16/06

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! Thank you again for your patience. I do feel improvements, especially in my balance, but for now the doctor is still strongly advising that I only do my therapy exercises and all low impact movement. It is imperative that I don't rush the progress so that I do not suffer a set back. Today I returned back to teaching my classes and, of course, modified all high impact to low. We also had rehearsal again (I put a yoga mat down to act as my step) and I will admit that I was so jealous seeing the girls sweat so hard.

I'll continue to keep you posted!
Thanks,
Cathe

i hope it all goes well with your classes,and be careful don't want ya to kill yourself now. get well

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

Thanks for the update Cathe! Take care of yourself. You'll be back to tip-top form soon enough!

Did you go easy on the girls today }( }( }( ?

Cathe--

Yes, please take care and go slowly. Your health matters so much more than a filming date!!!!

Thank you for the update and know that our thoughts are with you.

Take care
--Callie

Bless you, Cathe.
I'm sorry- that has to be tough for you to be patient and pace yourself slowly, but I'm glad to hear that you are making progress. Take care of yourself. I wish you a speedy recovery!
Amy

Cathe - Thank you so much for the update :) . I'm sure this is all very frustrating for you but I am glad you are listening to the doctor and taking the time to heal properly. I certainly don't mind waiting for as long as it takes.

Cathe,

Thank you for the update. This must be so frustrating for you. Please know that you're in my thoughts and prayers. Take good care of yourself.

Michele:)

Patience, Grasshopper, patience. Good things will come to those who wait and modify to low impact.

Thanks for the update!

A-Jock

Big hugs to you Cathe:7 Take your time and recover properly, we can all wait a little longer for the new workouts. Glad you are getting better. Helen

Thanks for the update Cathe. Please take care and don't rush it. We're more concerned about your health than getting the workouts. Take your time and we'll be waiting when you're ready(well, maybe I should say when your doctor says you're ready;)

Thanks again!

Hi Cathe,

Thanks for the update, the most important thing right now is for to get well, take your time. I have you in my prayers.

Hi Cathe! It's so nice yo see you here! Good for you for listening to your doctor. We know how bad you want to be jumping around. (I need to give that mat on the floor a try. Not sure I could do that???) We will wait as long as it takes for you to be 100%...lots to keep us busy in the meantime. Hugs for a fast healing!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Cathe,

I think you are the best, and I don't mind waiting for your new workouts. The most important thing is that you heal from your injury.

Sounds great Cathe. I am glad to hear you are being cautious. I hope it heals up soon. The workouts can definitely wait until then.:7

Hmmm. A yoga mat in place of a step. I think I would still be sweating hard using this substitute...

Thanks for the update and sending you <<<healing vibes>>> your way!

Lorrayne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.