Lower Body 2

I am on holiday June so I won't start STS 2.0 before July.
I am away in June as well. i was doing Meso 3 for two weeks prior to downloading this series, and am transitioning to BodyParts for two weeks. I don’t know if I’ll start a rotation in July or wait until September. The house gets very warm, and visitors change my workout space into a hotel room, so I haven’t decided yet. I’ve done Back and Biceps, including bonuses, and I am so pleased with the exercises. I love the rests, perfect length. there’s enough repetition and variation. so far, I am enjoying these very much. Doing a recovery and ab today along with chest. Total Body Stretch was lovely but had a message across it at one point.

Last edited:
I am away in June as well. i was doing Meso 3 for two weeks prior to downloading this series, and am transitioning to BodyParts for two weeks. I don’t know if I’ll start a rotation in July or wait until September. The house gets very warm, and visitors change my workout space into a hotel room, so I haven’t decided yet. I’ve done Back and Biceps, including bonuses, and I am so pleased with the exercises. I love the rests, perfect length. there’s enough repetition and variation. so far, I am enjoying these very much. Doing a recovery and ab today along with chest. Total Body Stretch was lovely but had a message across it at one point.
Thanks Viv! So happy you loved them. We are already looking into this issue you mentioned too. Have a great weekend!

Did this workout today and I have to say I loved it!!! The one minute breaks were so good and made it easy to set up for next set. Cathe’s instructions and form pointer is so great and helpful. The cast is so awesome!!!! Saturday is Total Body and I’m excited to try it
I finally did this one today. I really liked it and appreciated the mobility moves built in.

Did this today ... I used the Zercher Squat method to hold the barbell for the plie squats ... worked well for me as my shoulders don't care much for the front squat hold. Thanks to Cathe for explaining this hold in today's newsletter! Put the info to work immediately!

Debinmi, I did a YT weight plate workout and one of the exercises was the Zercher Squat ! You hold the
weight plate in your arms the same way, kind of against your chest. I liked it. Will have to try it with a
barbell. :)

Debinmi, I did a YT weight plate workout and one of the exercises was the Zercher Squat ! You hold the
weight plate in your arms the same way, kind of against your chest. I liked it. Will have to try it with a
barbell. :)
Interesting! Which dvd does Cathe use a plate for step-ups? Is it the original Bootcamp? She also uses a plate for UB ...maybe Power Hour or MIS?

Last edited:
Which dvd does Cathe use a plate for step-ups? Is it the original Bootcamp? She also uses a plate for UB ...maybe Power Hour or MIS?
She uses a weight plate with step ups in Muscle Endurance. She also uses a weight plate
for overhead tricep extensions in Muscle Endurance. She uses a med ball with step ups
in the original Bootcamp. In Power Hour, in shoulders, she uses a weight plate for
front raises. That's all I could find. I wish she would do an express (30 min) full body
weight plate workout, like in CatheLive, although I have found alot on YT that I really like. There are so many exercises that work perfectly with a plate, like pullovers, chest press, glute bridges, upright rows, curls, tri extensions, overhead press, etc. I even have done one for Shoulders on YT that uses 2 lighter plates. That one was tough!

Those 10 pound weight plate step ups in muscle endurance are brutal because she’s got 3 sets of them sprinkled throughout the workout! 10 pounds never felt so heavy!

So far so good with my P.volve. Yesterday was a workout using a heavy ankle band and the p.band which looks like a resistance tube attached to 2 gloves that you use for various upper body moves. Todays workout uses the p.ball and gliding discs. I start with a good foam roll session focusing on my calves and I can definitely feel process in my recovery. Tomorrow is a week since the injury. I might do one more P.volve week next week but will decide on Sunday gauging by how I feel.

Happy 4th of July!

She uses a weight plate with step ups in Muscle Endurance. She also uses a weight plate
for overhead tricep extensions in Muscle Endurance. She uses a med ball with step ups
in the original Bootcamp. In Power Hour, in shoulders, she uses a weight plate for
front raises. That's all I could find. I wish she would do an express (30 min) full body
weight plate workout, like in CatheLive, although I have found alot on YT that I really like. There are so many exercises that work perfectly with a plate, like pullovers, chest press, glute bridges, upright rows, curls, tri extensions, overhead press, etc. I even have done one for Shoulders on YT that uses 2 lighter plates. That one was tough!
Great idea for another express workout! The plate makes it fresh & interesting; people could easily substitute a dumbell if they wanted ...

Hmmm, you could probably make a blender express workout w/plates ....

Did this today ... I used the Zercher Squat method to hold the barbell for the plie squats ... worked well for me as my shoulders don't care much for the front squat hold. Thanks to Cathe for explaining this hold in today's newsletter! Put the info to work immediately!
Ooh, i just looked up that method. I will hold the bar that way the next time. Thanks!

Hmmm, you could probably make a blender express workout w/plates
Well, kind of….. unfortunately:(, those older workouts are not chaptered in the blender by exercise. Like in order to do the tricep extensions in ME, or the stepups, you have to do the whole section, cause they are not chaptered individually, same with the front raises in Power Hour.
that’s why I don’t use a lot of the older ones In the blender.
sometimes the dvd is chaptered individually, but that’s not the way they put some of the older workouts in the blender.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.