Loving Flex Train

Just did this one in its entirety for the first time and yowza, that was TOUGH, not so much cardio-wise but for the sheer burning in my muscles. I think I read somewhere on this forum that somebody found this workout easier than Supercuts. Um, may I say, NOOOOO WAY? Supercuts is a walk in the park compared to this one, even with Supercuts' 6-set push-up and full sit-up section. Something about the sequencing just killed me, and that shoulder and tricep section had me close to tears of agony: ouch! Definitely need to get better at this one!

OH man, yep this was a toughy!! My chest is feeling it this morning. Most of the segments had me saying, "Ow ow owww!" hahaha

I did it again this morning! four time since I got it. I LOVE this workout.

Did the pushups with disc on my toes. Whooop whoop!!!!!! I'm getting stronger!!!

Moving Flextrain to the top of the order for round three...like this

Flextrain
Rockout Knockout
X10
Lean Legs & Abs
Great Glutes
Party Rockin' Step #2
Party Rockin' Step #1

and then...I think I'll mix 4DS (new for me) in there, and a few other notables, TTM, CF, and the one that got away, Imax 3! That should keep me going until Turkey Time.

I did FlexTrain for the first time today (I got hung up on my love affair with X-10 for the last couple weeks). I thought it would be another Afterburn or Supercuts (both of which I love). I have to say, this is much tougher than either of them to me. The triceps are going to be an on-going challenge for awhile. Amazing workout! Loved it.

Loved this one! I find Afterburn harder (although admittedly I haven't done that one in a while - I may have to break that one out again). This one was pure fun, challenging with room to grow and has great music. I imagine doing this one alot.

I so agree about the music and how *fun* this one is. This is where I found the instrumentals only feature on the audio options really awesome. I love the music even more without vocals! What a go-to fun workout this one is turning into.

I freaking *love* Flex Train! I think I really like the sequence of the exercises - you would just about have your breath back and she would break out another compound move - winded again! And the triceps section - ouch! (in a good way). Cathe & Crew have great energy in this one (actually all of these), which makes them such fun!

I'm planning to do this one today too :). I did it last week and LOVED it!! I am loving this set of workouts!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.