Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Today I did CDorner Boxing and Core from this morning, 45 minutes, heart rate 141/179, 256 calories, 2,666 steps I followed with Mobility for hips, shoulders and neck #6, 26 minutes, 47 calories, 115 steps, heart rate 83/102. Total time was 71 minutes, 303 calories, 2,781 steps. I feel like I am eating so much and I lost more weight, 106 Yikes!! I always hated how I looked when I lost so much weight and usually manage to not let myself get that low. I need at least 10 lbs back. I need weight training :( My hamstrings are sore from yesterday's workout. I needed the stretching today.
I had to get off of the computer after earlier today. My thumb was hurting so bad, I kept messing up typing. I took one Advil as I really try hard to not take that. I iced it for awhile, took tumeric later. I hope that it is better in the morning.
I know the bar on the jump sport is so much more sturdy.

This morning I did RAW Tabata Sculpt 2 and had a GREAT workout. Never did this one before, it's the newest workout she has posted. I really liked it, it was fun and fast moving. The only complaint I have is the warmup as most of it is in a plank position doing different movements. I only did about half and then got om my feet and did normal warmup stuff. Other than that, great workout!!

Tabata drills, 20 seconds on/10 off. 4 sets each cycle.

Cycle 1
Alternate Squat Twist:
12#
Alternate Lunge Twist: 12#

Cycle 2
V-Raise/Front Down: 5's
Alternate Overhead Press Runs: 8's/5's for last 3 sets

Cycle 3
Plies:
12's
Dumbbell Curls: 12's

Cycle 4
Dumbbell Rows/Bent Over Flies: 8's
Hammer Runs: 8's

Cycle 5
Cardio Burst: Knee/Kicks
- 4 sets alternating each side

Cycle 6
Double Arm Kickbacks/Stand:
5's
Overhead Triceps Extension Runs: 3's

Cycle 7
Kickstand Split Squat/Suitcase Deads:
12's
(One side at a time)

Cycle 8
Half Body Dead Bug:
5# (she didn't call it that, but that is what it is)

Workout was 55 minutes, burned 176 calories (do you believe that? My HR was up the whole time), HR 89/139 and did 1825 steps.

DH and I walked early this morning. I also did SBF LB barre. I had my bone density test done around 10:30 am today. Got in and out in less than a few minutes. The test only took maybe 3 min tops? They scan your non dominant side. She only took a scan from my hip and spine. The girl that took the scan told me it would take a few day't to get the results. I went shopping on base before we drove back home, lol. On our way home (2 hours after the test), I got a phone call from my doctors nurse telling me my bone density test is normal. My doctor told me yesterday he would call me right away and he did. I was so happy to hear. I am so happy to get some good news.

Diane - I always thought the rebounder you have is the better one? I love mine, got mine at Costco.
Great job today and yesterday.

Good night.

oday I did CDorner Step Aerobics Ladies of the 80's, 65 minutes(a bit longer than it is as I went through the whole routine another time and had to stop several times since our lawn guy was here), 306 calories, heart rate 129/161, 5,593 steps. I then did Cathe Lite bonus pyramid biceps followed by some back and shoulder of my own which I will post, 22 minutes, 56 calories, heart rate 100/133. I finished with CDorner Neck and shoulder stretch 18 minutes, 23 calories and also did some lower body stretch and foam rolling.
Total time 1 hour 45 minutes, calories burned 385 calories.
Lite Biceps pyramid bonus
supination curl 8lb dbs, 10lb dbs, 12lb dbs, 10# dbs, 8#dbs 12,10,8,10,12 reps
super set with stability ball incline curls same weights
Back/shoulder my choices and very light
reverse flys 3 sets 5lb dbs, 10 reps; 8# dbs 10 reps; 8# dbs 10 reps
side lying rotation arm held tight to side(they use a towel to squeeze at PT) 3lb 10 reps right and 10 reps left 2 sets
Funny, using strength and sets, which I am still trying to get down, it picked up on the curls move, but somewhere it had me doing a set of sit ups, and and a set of rows, it had the rotator move as lateral raise. All in all it does pick up on movements though. You can edit it if you want, but I see not need to unless I am saving the workout in the database to do again. I did not check the steps for the other work today. It would not have been much.

Belinda, I am glad the bone density test came back normal for you. That should make you feel better. I always thought the Urban Rebounder was the best. Maybe it was for ones with springs. I have had it for a lot of years and it has held up well considering grandchildren playing on it and dogs trying to hop on. It folds up for taking with you, although I do not as it is hard to do and they suggest two people do it. The legs fold in so it can lay flat for storage. It is just not as soft of a bounce as ones with bungies and the bar is kind of wobbly. It is okay for standing barre on the rebounder, but not for putting pressure on with some of the moves SB does. I would like a Bellicon, but do not see spending that much for a rebounder. I wish I had more workout space so I could have it out all of the time like before and just hop onto it when something is too high impact.

Good morning,

We went for a long walk with Cooper this morning. Now he is tired out, lol. I also did a stretch.

Diane - I am happy the test came back normal too. I always was under the impression the Urban Rebounder was the best too. I am happy with mine. I wished I bought the bigger one. Check out Costco, they have them on sale once in awhile.

That's it for me today.

Reactions: WD
Today is a rest day. I don't know why, but my thumb hurt again this morning. I took some Excedrin from my purse when I arrived at church. Holding the stirring wheel was uncomfortable.

Belinda, nice job on the walk with Cooper this morning. I would look for the larger rebounder as you can do more moves on it.

Diane, enjoy your rest day today. I been prep cooking for tomorrow. I have PT in the morning. I will walk in the morning before I go to PT. SBF barre I will do in the afternoon once I get home. I have no room for a larger rebounder unless I get rid of other exercise equipment.

Hi,

PT went well today. She did another ultrasound therapy, more on my shoulder today. She also gave me more exercises/stretches to do. She still doesn't want me to go any higher than 3# :( I can use bands. At least something.

Barre 14 (LB) is done. This one was a burner.

Have a great evening. I am getting my hair done tomorrow. Looking forward spending time with DD :)

Today I did CDorner Cardio Kickboxing and Dance tabata mash up (best of) 47 mnutes, 276 calories, heart rate 147/187, 3,931 steps. This is a fun workout that is made up of several of her workouts alternates kickboxing with hip hop dance tabata which is really not much like dance all though some movement that way. I have done this one before and enjoyed it and the music was fun. I also did the 15 minute lower body stretch for tight legs and hips, 28 calories and finishing with the foam rolling upper and hips doing upper only. I don't count the foam rolling, it has just worked wonders for my lat/trap area and my neck has not hurt near as much. My thumb is still having issues. It took me a long time to get to my workout today as I was dealing with getting documents to our benefits program. Lots of calls later, I finally got it to work by using a different email address. Then it starts raining with high winds, One of our doors flew open and announced it was open just as I heard glass hit the ground on the patio. We have siding from some of the new homes that they are building lying in our back yard and water is rushing down the street. So sudden and now it has let up. I couldn't see through the rain and it made me think about the time I watched our fence fall slow motion and part of it flew off somewhere years ago. I guess I really need to open up that shelter under my car and see if it needs cleaned or something. Although it woke up my husband and e came in and said maybe a tornado and I just shrugged. It really does not scare me that much.

Belinda, at least there is bands. I don't know what is up with my thumb and hand. It makes it hard to type. My other thumb started bothering some today too. I am pretty sure it has to do with the arthritis. I worried about picking up weights today. My rebounder is leaned up against the wall. I really do not want to get rid of any of my fitness equipment that I have left.

Today I did CDorner Hiit Cardio Kickboxing first round only 11 moves which were to be done 2 times, heart rate 145/171 19 minutes, 114 calories. I just was not enjoying it that much. I went on CDorner Cardio Kickboxing, #122 27:43 minutes, heart rate 159/186, 186 calories. These combined was 3,861 steps. I then did Part of her 30 minute full body mini band workout, first 2 groups which are done twice each, 24 minutes, 68 calories. I stopped when she started triceps which was going to require me to hang on to the band and pull with the other and I did not want to put pressure on my hand. I had to modify parts of the first two groups. I had to rush to get out the door to get shopping done. Walmart must be waiting for a produce delivery and hardly any kombucha tea today. I wanted some organic kefir and there was no kefir anywhere.
Thumb and wrist still hurts. It feels okay when I wake up and as soon as I start doing things it hurts. I have had this before, but it has been years.. I am going over supplements and ordered some multi collagen from ancient nutrition. I can pick up the marine collagen next order from Whole Foods. I think diet change has something to do with this. I have had gout attacks before, but I do not think that is it. I do not do most of the things or eat most of the things that would set that off. Some fish, not salmon though, has purines that can be a problem. I don't really eat hardly any beef. Anyway, I will figure it out.

Total time spent was 70 minutes, 368 calories, 3,861 steps.
band work
round 1
band above knees side to side with a jump middle option
plank jack or just plank hold with band
hip lift bridge knees out and in on hands or lying option
plank with side turn leg lift (I just laid on my side and did the leg lifts with the band on and repeated on the other side
repeat
round 2
squat with band around wrists V overhead and down
1 leg rows with band around wrists
sit ups (climbs) with band around wrists and on the way up arms move overhead
repeat
Cardio Kickboxing 30 Minute at home Workout - YouTube

If my typing seems off, I have a lousy small cheap keyboard I am using to avoid reaching up to the height my laptop is on it's stand for my neck. That was really aggravating my shoulders. This keyboard skips letters sometimes and I have to go back and fix it which is not good for my hand and wrist., I take lots of breaks. I am not good with using a mouse left hand.

This morning I did the same workout that Debbie did, CDorner 30 minute Tabata Hiit Aerobic Step, 33 minutes, I started my timer a bit ahead as usual and start moving. heart rate 135/160, 175 calories, 2,088 steps. I did not do the squat thrust move. Instead I did the fast feet across the step. This was a fun workout. At the end I did planks on my forearms. I wanted ,more and did today's Low Impact Steady State 45 minute workout stopping at 30 minutes so I would have time for stretching. This was 30 minutes, heart rate 148/177, 187 calories, 3,506 steps 45 Min Low impact steady state cardio Workout | NO JUMPING | - YouTube Fun music, they used I love rock and roll and other song It has some kickboxing in it and a mixture of moves. This is when I enjoy her kickboxing the most. I also did Upper Body and Neck Stretch, 21 minutes, 28 calories. Total time was 84 minutes, 390 calories, 5,594 steps not counting the stretch and I also did the upper back foam rolling again. There may have been steps in the stretch, but I did not check as first part is standing.
It is amazing how much the thumb affects the hand and forearm and how much we use it. I have been skipping styling my hair other than blowing it dry as that is enough. So far it is a bit better today.

Good morning,

SBF Barre Fire = 60 min plus walk early in the morning done.

I have an appointment this morning. Gotta run! I will catch up later.

Today I did the same CDorner Low Impact Steady State no jumping workout as yesterday except I did all of it this time. She uses 2# dumbbells and works upper with it during the last 10 minutes. That is optional for the dumbbells. This was 46 minutes, heart rate 152/177, 290 calories, 4,342 steps. I woke up this morning and my left foot hurt through the arch. I think this arthritis is just hitting different areas. I also did one of her latest mobility workouts mobility flow for tight muscles, 30 minutes, 52 calories, heart rate 83/106, 50 steps. Total time was 76 minutes, 342 calories, 4,392 steps. I am hoping to do lower body tomorrow.

Belinda, I hope the appointment goes well. Nice work on SBF Fire and your walk this morning.

Hi everyone

DH and I went for a long walk this morning before we picked up our CSA. I also did CL #182 Fit Tower: Light Total Body = 66 min. Loved it! I will do that one again soon. Great full body no weights workouts.

Diane - thanks! The appointment went well. I have PT on Tuesday. I finished the last SBF workout for the rotation which was a walk. Not sure, if she will post another one next week? I will do a few CL barre workouts instead. Great job on your workout as well.

Have a great evening.

Today I did CDorner Step Aerobics-cardio int/adv, 64 minutes, 363 calories, heart rate 147/179, 5,569 steps. I also did Walk Strong 3 Jessica Smith Total Stretch 18 minutes, 27 calories, heart rate 79/100, 39 steps.
Total time 82 minutes, 390 calories, 5,596 steps. It was a long step workout. Most of it was low impact, just a few hops and turns. I did a modifier on one move since it was not really comfortable on the knee or the foot on the hop turn. My foot still hurt through the arch a d forefoot this morning. I have had this before when I did more calf moves and stretches. Chris Dorner does have you do the calf raises in some of the mobility work. The newest has you do the walk in from down dog on toes and also a move where you doing a lunge back then into the low squat hold move where your back side is almost touching the floor(I can never remember what they call that) then raise up and reach overhead on your toes. I always wanted bigger calves, but the work can aggravate my feet sometimes. Anyway, I postponed the lower body workout. I may do it tomorrow if I have time, as I plan next weekend off since I am having my 9 year old grandson over for the weekend.

Belinda, I ordered a new pilates ball since I cannot find the plug to the one that I had so I can do some of Jessica Smith and also CDorner said she was going to incorporate it into another workout. I am not sure which she just did though. I am sure one that I skipped since my weight lifting abilities have not been doing well lately. Great job with the Fit Tower CL workout. When I signed up for CL the last time I was really wanting it to use my Fit Tower more. She has some good ones on there. They are all pretty long.

Hi everyone,

I walked twice today, once this morning with DH than after lunch. I also did UTV Gold Resistance Band Boot Camp #3 = 48 min. I had to modify the cardio, I jumped on my rebounder instead. Really liked it.

Diane - where did you buy the pilates balls? SBF isn't selling hers anymore. I need a second one. I have to check out Chris workouts with the pilates balls. I have to be honest, I like working out with my resistance bands lately. I am getting a different burn. I agree, Cathe has some great FT workouts and band workouts on CL.
BBL

his morning I did Coffey FIt Raw Cardio/heavy bag, 49 minutes, heartrate 133/167, 252 calories, 3,146 steps. I just tapped the heavy bag. I love this workout and have done it in the past. I had wanted to do Ripped and Ride May 2019 (I believe that is the one) that is heavy bag and fitness equipment. I was going to use the Tread Climber and spin bike. Anyway, it would not load for me. I was worried I would not be able to get any other Raw workouts on my all in one computer, but the one I did worked fine. I will try on other devices before I say something to Kelly. Everything feels good today. I also did Walk Strong 3 Jessica Smith Barre Sculpt, 32 minutes, 78 calories, heart rate 94/113, 388 steps. I use 2# dumbbells for dumbbell work as options were 2-5# and I did not want to push as I did fine with the weights yesterday with Kelly and also used my new pilates ball. For some reason the move that starts in a biceps curl position and extends out to the sides while doing a lower move made clicking feeling in the front of my shoulder so I changed the move. Lowering the level of the arms made the feeling stop. It is kind of like a supination curl to arms straight out. Through the supination and up is when I get that feeling. Probably not good.
Total time today was 81 minutes, 330 calories, 3,476 steps.

Belinda, here is a link to the pilates ball I got. I think it is one I found a link to on CDorner's Amazon page. She has some spongy ball on there too. I don't know why the spongy one as I had one like that that was for kids I had purchased for Jessica Smith's have a ball workout and I did not care for it for holding behind the knee and stuff. Also think it would have been fat if I laid on it. My grandson stabbed it with a pencil and left the pencil in it and I threw it away. LOL, good excuse to get rid of it. I had two Pilates balls and lost the plug to one and one I had left with my youngest grandchild when he was 2 because he loved to play with it. Amazon.com: ProBody Pilates Mini Exercise Ball - 9 Inch Small Bender Ball for Stability, Barre, Pilates, Yoga, Core Training and Physical Therapy (Pink): Sports & Outdoors
I like working out with the bands too. I used to think they caused me more pain in my neck and shoulders, but many moves with them are used in physical therapy and they are really growing on me. I saw a move that Cathe was doing with the long bands in the previews that was used on one of the moves for tight traps on a PT site. I am looking forward to getting those workouts and will probably go back and purchase the loop band one as well after they get them. It sounds like it won't be long before they get everything so they can send them out.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.