Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Today I did Ciffey Fit Raw Strength 2 Cardio Acceleration, 57 minutes, 230 calories, heart rate 118/146, 2,446 steps. I went lighter using 15,12,and 10# dumbbells. I also did the upper back foam rolling portion of the usual CDorner I use. I have cake and prep to do for tomorrows family day and birthdays. It rained last night so the lawn guy came later. I am waiting for him to get done so I can shower and get busy.

Belinda, Good job on getting the walk in this morning. I am sure you will be busy after you pick up your order from Farmers Market.

Hi everyone,

We walked this morning. DD is visiting and practicing yoga class on us. She has to sent in a video with us doing the poses and her instructing it. I also did a short UB with Amy Nicoera Take 20 UB Blast Vol. 3. It was a good, old school upper body workout. I need to pull all her other dvd's out.

Diane - Saturday's is a busy day for me, washing/cleaning all the produce I get from the CSA. I got 16 different produce. It was a lot. Great job yesterday.

Good night!

Hi everyone,

I did Caroline Girvan new Shoulder/Triceps and Chest workout. I also did her 15 min abs she recommended on the end. Had a great workout. I will follow her this week, the exercises are slow and controlled. We also walked this morning with DD and DH.

Have a wonderful day.

Today I did CDorner Step #136, 70 minutes, Actual around 63 minutes as youtube cut out on me and I kept messing with it at 43 minutes, trying to get it to work and finally went through my blueray player, heart rate 137/179, 360 calories, 6,698 steps. Youtube cut out again when I wanted to do the foam roller worout. I just did it on my own since I have done it enough. I think there is probably something wrong with my shoulder as I still can feel it off and on even after the injection. There is just a point in movement where it feels like something sort of snaps over something else. I try to avoid that area of movement most of the time as it ends up making it hurt some. I am so hoping not to have to go through another mri and all of that.

Belinda, nice wok today with shoulder, chest, and triceps. Also abs. It sounds like her workouts are working for you. Fun that you got to go for a walk with your daughter and husband today. I see people walking our neighborhood here all of the time. The street they have not built houses on yet behind us gets a lot of runners and walkers and I can see them out my workout window in the mornings.
It is always nice having the produce cleaned and ready to use in recipes. It saves time. My daughter left me with a huge salad yesterday so I had that today with my dinner. I doubt I will get it all eaten. I have cauliflower, zucchini, and sweet potato I sill need to use and the rest of a big English cucumber. I had ordered organic cucumber and they gave me the English cucumber variety that was pretty long.
I need to get some sleep tonight as my grandson will be here early tomorrow and I like to have my reading time and coffee in the mornings.

Good morning,

Walk outside is done. I need to get ready for PT.

Diane - it doesn't matter what workout I do. I used very light weights. I am suppose to lift weights with light weights to strengthen my arms. My PT wants me to work on my upper body. Great job yesterday.

I will be back later to catch up on personals.

Today I did CDorner Step and Strength #137 from yesterday, heart rate 134./171, 49 minutes, 249 calories, 3,635 steps. This was basic step moves with a lot of leg emphasis, each strength exercise was done for 1 minute and no repeats. I also did CDorner Full Body Stretch for sore muscles and stiff joints from today, 33 minutes, heart rate 83/110, 137 steps, 58 calories. I liked this as there was not a bunch of down dog and up dog moves. Just warm up moves with loosening chest and shoulder area and deeper stretches for lower body. Total time was 82 minutes, 307 calories, 3,772 steps.

Workout went like this
w/up
step cardio
strength
reverse lunge row 15# dbs
curl squat press 10# dbs
lunge side to side with curls 10# dbs
foot on step repeated knee up holding 1 12# db
step cardio
push up/knee ins option wall or on forearms. I just stood and alternated knee up
squat off step leg raise outholding12# db
dumbbell row to kickback 10# dbs
forearm plank leg lift up and cross over
step cardio
front raise 8's with off the step dips 1 leg
reverse lunge off step with a curl 8# dbs
side lateral/front raise I used 5's
Chris uses a bit heavier weights on most moves
cooldown stretch

Belinda, I keep thinking that I may eventually have to go super light weight. Most things I have read on RA says light weight, pilates, etc.. I am trying to get my head to say slow down a bit. I feel I have been more careful now for so long. I am sad about not being able to lift heavy like I used to do.

Hi everyone,

Caroline Girvan BRUTAL LEG DAY - Dumbbell Leg Workout | Tempo Week Day 2 is done.

PT went well today. I have another appointment on Thursday.

Diane - I hear you on going lighter. I had a hard time going lighter. I just kept hurting my knees with heavy weights. My DH's surgeon, told me I still can get a good workout in without the heavy impact. He was right. He was right, lighter weights kick my butt lately. It's like doing lots of body weights workouts. It was sad too slowing down. My body feels so much better.

I will be back in the morning.

Reactions: WD
Good morning,

Walk outside and Caroline Tempo Back + Biceps is done.

Diane - hope you have a great workout today.

Have a great day and workout.

Today I did CDorner Intermediate Step #138 that she did today, I had to wait for them to start it so I did Raw Get Up and Move which is a little over 4 minutes then went back to CDorner and did the step which was (46:42 min) Total time with the raw for the cardio was 51:51 minutes, 335 calories, heart rate 155/180, 5,323 steps. This was easy to follow and fun. The music was not great to me even though I recognized some of it, I would never pick it myself. I followed this with CDorner Mobility Stretch ad Home from February 2021, 30 minutes, heartrate 82/98, 52 calories, 33 steps. This had a lot of movement, but was done a bit slower than some of the mobility workouts which was fine with me. Total time was 81 minutes, 387 calories, 5,375 steps.

Belinda, nice work today on the walk and Tempo Back and Biceps. I did that pilates ball lower body workout with CDorner last week and my legs were sore for several days. I know that light weights and other things can build strength. I guess it is just a mind thing, feeling the need to lift heavy. Although, I don't think I will get as much muscle building out of light to non weight work. Then again I have seen dancers, gymnasts and people that do other sports that have a nice physique as far as muscle. The only thing is I have always hated those high rep workouts that some instructors do. That is when I usually get hurt.

Today I did Coffey Fit Raw Box and Tone which is boxing with lower body non weighted toning moves. I have always like this and it is a quick workout so great to add to something else. 29 minutes, 189 calories, heart rate 154/185, 2,567 steps. Suggested weighted gloves or light dumbbells, but I did not use any weight and still got in a great workout. I then did CDorner Butt and Leg Workout as I guess the intervals are tomorrow. Funny as it says premiere, but it is filmed in the basement before the flooring change. Also she uses two latex loops together rather than the fabric ones, but she makes comment to someone about them using the fabric ones and that being fine. Anyway this was 58 minutes(51 actual)160 calories, heart rate 105/135, 1,521 steps. Since I used the Strength setting and did the pause for rests with it, it says actual work time was 47 minutes. That being said, when I do that and don't just let it run through the whole workout, I sometimes to forget to start and stop for rests. If I do that, I can see graphics of which body parts I worked. I just do it for the aspect of looking at the pictures LOL. Time was 88 minutes, 349 calories, 4,088 steps. I also did the CDorner foam roller for his and upper back, but did not count it.

CDOrner Butt and Thigh uses dumbbells first segment then standing band work for all but one movement then goes to light dumbbells with some on the floor and some standing 8#, finishes with a butt bonus which is a tabata with two moves done twice one side then twice on the other side. Chris uses 20's a lot for the weight portion at the start.
squats 15# dbs 17 reps
1 15# db slow pulse squat 30 reps
squat curtsy alternating sides 15# dbs
curtsy knee up 15# b 16 right and 16 left
reverse lunge 1 leg deadlift 15# dbs
plie stance heel lifts knees out 1 or 2 dubbells I used 12's
deadlift 15# dbs
walking lunge 15# dbs
rest
Band (I used the light fabric band , cant remember what the strength is on it)
side to side step moving forward and back
monster walks forward and back
side taps 4 ount left 4 count right
balance leg lift back
squat hop out in or step out
squat with knees pulsing out 3 ct and stand
floor bandwork bridge work leg up out indown
rest
8# db behind knee singles then up 1 down 3
remove band and do a stationary lunge leaning forward moving up and down from front leg
standing single leg squat on left leg right leg extend and stand
repeat all on the other side
rest
bonus booty is skater and curtsy hops 2 sets then work the other side
stretch

Good morning,

Today I did Caroline Girvan Tempo Full Body workout. I also did Cathe's new Boss-Loops-Glutes-And-Core. The only thing I didn't like after the warm up Cathe already had the bands around her hips without saying anything and already moving around. I had to rewind and put on my loops. The transition wasn't great, IMO! Unless I was tired I missed something. There wasn't anything really new, still liked it. Cathe should have used the loops for the stretching on the end too. I think I will use my loops to stretch next time. Glad I had booty bands already. Mine DVD's plus bands should be here today. My bands were tough.

I will be back after my appointment to catch up on personals.

Today I did Coffey Fit Raw RIpped and Ride January 2020 using the tread climber and light weights that they used at 5 and 10# dumbbells. I subbed other moves for overhead and lateral raise to pec dec move hurt my shoulder so I did biceps. This was 35 minutes, heart rate 131/158, 181 calories, 2,116 steps. I then did CDorner Cardio Kickboxing dance mish mosh, 32 minutes, heart rate 146/172, 196 calories, 3,643 steps. I also did CDorner 20 minutes quick mobility, 86/208 40 calories. This one does some foot focus that I always forget I get toe cramps doing. Total time 87 minutes, 417 calories, 5,759 steps.

Belinda, good idea to use the bands for the stretch. I wonder why she didn't use them for that. She has used bands in the past. I should have my bands and Total Body dvd tomorrow so probably will not get to it till Sunday or Monday. More than likely Monday as since I drive further to church, I never have time for something before I leave.

Hi everyone,

I walked this morning and I did Cathe's new Boss Bands Total Body workout. I see myself using this one a lot. Really liked it. Nothing new really. I love band workouts and really like the new long bands. Cathe doubled up bands on the biceps (she used blue and green), I only used the blue (heavy) one. The bands are not as tough as I bought from Amazon awhile ago. You use the all 3 bands from start to finished. The stretch was really good. Glad I bought the bands and loops. Although I have a ton already. Love the color.

Diane - maybe Cathe wanted to do a band workout with/without bands. I enjoyed the stretch on the end. Hope you like the new workouts/bands. Great job yesterday.

Have a good one.

Today I did CDorner Fun Step Workout from this morning, 74 minutes(64 actual as I started moving because she was talking and had to pause a couple of times), 300 calories, 5,107 steps. I got the Boss Band s and Total Body workout before I was finished so did the Core Focus timesaver #5 23 minutes, 84 calories, heart rate 109/138, 376 steps. This really hit a bit of most of the body which she says most of it is core as well, and she adds like 3 core moves to the end which were on the floor. I liked what I did. She does show a sub if you have should problems so that was good. I finished with doing the CDorner upper back portion of hips and upper back foam roller since I did not do that one yesterday.

Belinda, great job today. I liked what I did of the Total Body workout today. I took everything out of packaging before I used them and sprayed them with hand sanitizer spray. Something about those bands sitting in crates from China on a ship all together and those cases just worried me. I heard them mentioning on a news channel that using all of that plexiglass in spaces holds in the germs longer in one place. Anyway, I know it is probably okay, but it just bothered me this morning. The fabric loops I got from Amazon that Chris had on her Amazon store are in light, medium, and heavy. I will check later and see if I can purchase just the dvd or download for the workout I did not get. I liked using the band for the stretch today.

Hi,

Today we walked outside. Alesia is here to submit her video for her yoga certification. DH and I were her students, lol.

Diane, I did that too! I sprayed everything with sanitizing stray than used disinfecting wipes to wipe the down. I sanitize everyone that comes in my house anyway. Even the grocery store, lol. I am paranoid.

BTW, I have my Rheumatologist appointment tomorrow. I will discuss the covid vaccine with him tomorrow. All this is scaring me. If it's safe for me to take I will take it. I already had a lot of loops/band but really like the color of the new workouts.

I will check in later in the evening.

Good night.

Today I did CDorner Mobility Stretch for tight and sore muscles. That is it for now. From my understanding this other Covid strain is not as bad. Also they know how to handle it better. Finally some of those meds that they were not letting everyone use are able to use. Why they wanted to suppress something that was helping the sick people to get through the virus did not make sense to me. I really understand your worry when you have such a rare illness. Did your bands seem like they had some powdery stuff on them? Mine did and I thought that was odd.

I did a CDorner stretch today. One she put up this last week that holds the stretches longer. It is 30 minutes long. Mostly lower body stretching and it felt good. The lower body I did this last week and then those supermans with the Boss Band made my low back sore.

Good morning,

Walk outside + SBF started a new challenge "Be Supportive Of You Challenge" D1 Lower Body Fire Class = 26 min plus Caroline G. Pure endure Day - D1 1000 REP Lower Body Challenge - Leg & Glutes Workout = 49 min is done. Legs are shaking! I don't know how Caroline lifts so heavy doing high reps. I was shaking using.

Diane - good job!

I have to get ready for my appointment. BBL!

I started CDorner Kickboxing that she had posted today. It must be an older one as it is before her new flooring. I hated it and after 11 minutes, 60 calories, heart rate 132/154, I stopped. I went back and looked and did the Kickbox workout from two weeks ago, 44 minutes, heart rate 125/159( I used the strength setting by accident) 199 calories. I am not sure if the strength setting made a difference in results previously I burned 242 calories. In fact most have been around the same calorie burn for around 40-45 minutes. I finished with today's mobility workout which was another older one. More active than the last one and mostly lower body stuff, 31 minutes, heart rate 98/110, 82 calories. I kept having to stop so the estimated steps total was 4,349 , 341 calories, 76 minutes.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.