Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

I did Cathe Live #217 Cardio, Glutes, and Core Express, 137 calories, heart rate 106/145, 41 minutes, 2,331 steps. I know this should have been better than that. When I tightened my watch during the next workout my heart rate was higher. Second workout was Kelly Cardio Quick Fix workout #1 26 minutes, 120 calories, heart rate 112/166, 2,719 steps. I keep getting 5 hours of sleep and am dragging.
I keep not getting back to finish posting here.

Belinda, I hope ChuChu is better. I usually keep some medicine handy for those times that that happens. Being up all night like that is rough. I have done Kassandra youtube yoga before. It seems I remember her having some series. Sarah Beth does too as I remember she had a 1 week series that were around 20 minutes I think.

Good morning,

CL# 208 2018 Glassboro Road Trip Upper Body & Core is done. I also did SBF D26. I will get a short stretch in a few minutes.

Diane - great job on the CL#217. I need to check that one out. Not sure what is causing ChuChu being sick? What medicine are you keeping around? I really like her yoga workouts and sequence. I did Sarah Beth before, like her also. There are so many great yoga workouts on YT.

I will be back to catch up on personals.

Reactions: WD
Belinda- I'm thinking about signing up for CL again soon - some recent workouts are looking good!

Our kitchen will be in pecan with a lighter tan stain, medium grey granite countertops with a emerald green granite island. Sound weird but I'll try to remember to post a picture when it is done.

Today I did Cathe Lite Cardio Party with the extended stretch, 54 minutes, heart rate 96/140, 183 calories, 3,961 steps. I have been so busy this week that I have got 10,200 to over 13,000 steps in. That is unusual for me as it is usually anywhere from 5,000 to 8000. We had a house showing today and went out to look at two. One we really liked. I also took my dog for her routine shots and check. I think she was a bit worried about some stranger coming to the car and trying to get her to come out. She looked at me and stayed till I told her it was okay. The woman had to kind of coax her. I felt worried sending her in without me. Like sending your child into the doctor without you I guess. I see now Fitbit does health trends. I just wish it worked well. I expect that there will be more house viewers this weekend.

Belinda, the stuff I use for Gertie I get at PetsMart. It is 21st Century Essential Pet Anti Diarrhea with Kaolin and Pectin. I give it to her when she is vomiting as well. It seems to settle her stomach. If it continues I also change her to rice and some bits of chicken breast for food. It just always seems to work.

Doreen, I bet those colors will look pretty together. I would love to see pictures.

Hi,

I got my workout in late today. DH and I are car shopping. Anyway I did SBF TTT LB lean + TTT Cardio Torch. I also did D5 10 min FB yoga.

Diane - thank you! I will check it out. I usually give him rice and chicken.

Doreen - I am really enjoying CL. Her recent workouts are great. Please, post pictures once your kitchen is done. Love the colors you picked.

Good night. I will try to catch up on personals tomorrow. I am tired.

Belinda - What kind of car are you looking for? I have a hate/hate relationship with car shopping!!!

This morning I did EPIC II - Blazing cardio. This is just a metabolic workout with light weights... and perhaps one of the most fun ones of her's I've done. Light weights 30/15 timer.

Today I did Jessica Smith Walk Strong 3 Cardio Step Jam, 33 minutes, 174 calories, heart rate 122/165, 3,429 `steps. I then did Walk Strong 3 Boogie I.T. (interval training), 29 minutes, heart rate 137/167, 172 calories, 2,777 steps. I finished with Walk Strong 3 Total Body stretch doing it twice as I had interruptions with school and went back and did it over again, 34 minutes, 38 calories, 94 steps. Total time was 96 minutes, 384 calories, 6,300 steps. I really wanted to do some weights today, but decided to do something lighter as my joints are achy. I guess because it is wet and freezing outside. Even my knees hurt this morning. Kelly has a couple of workouts that she should be putting up soon. I saw video clips. One is hi/lo with half of it step, the other is strength and cardio with a mix of things including some k'bell swings. Ladies game day has been changed for tomorrow so maybe I can do weights then. None of the ladies want to get out in the ice. This is typical for this month though.

Belinda, I am glad that you are enjoying Cathe Live. My 6 months runs out next month I think. I am not sure if I will sign up again or wait awhile. I have so many distractions and trying new workouts all of the time does not always work out since sometimes I have to switch. Nice work on Perfect 30 upper and SBF.

Doreen, my guess is that that instructor is pretty strict on her diet. She looks great. The workout looks good too.

No school today because of weather. I did Cathe Live Boxing Hiit Express #329 , 33 minutes (boxing with cardio no kicking) 145 calories, heart rate 111/151, 3051 steps. I then did Live # 333 (partially stopped after the first set of round 3 and did the stretch) 32 minutes, 89 calories, heart rate 98/141, 1,507 steps. I finished with Perfect 30 Extended stretch and some foam rolling for back, shoulders, and triceps, 14 minutes, 13 calories, heart rate 80/93, 18 steps. Total time 79 minutes, 247 calories, 4,576 steps.

Hi,

Today I did SBF D30 Arms and abs. I also did CL# 61 2015 RT Kickboxing class. That one is so much fun. I modified all the jumping jacks.

Diane - I am having so much fun with CL. DH and I are loving it. I feel bad not using my dvd's. Which so much variety I don't need dvd's. I may change my mind in a year, lol. Who knows! Great job on the CL express. I need to look that one up. Great job today.

Doreen - we ended up buying 2021 SUV Steel Graphite Hyundai Palisade SEL. We travel a lot (when covid allows us to travel again). The last year we been driving around with my 15 year old Ford Focus. We only keep that car for the dogs. DH got rear ended last year. His car was totaled. We never found a car we liked. On Saturday we walked out of one car dealer not once but 3 times. He tried to pull one over. We agreed on a price, once we signed the paperwork he wanted a few thousand more than we agreed on :( He gave us a paper with the original price, then he sneaked in few thousand more, WTH? Did he think we are stupid and can't read? I was pissed. He also played games saying they don't have the color we wanted on the lot, he tried to sell us what they had on hand. I told him we wanted the SUV in Graphite not white/green. When we walked out the first time, the manager came out and said I have the car in that color and handed us a paper with the price. Said this is what he could do for us. When we signed the paper work, he wanted more. We had enough at this point. Sunday we ended up with another car dealer and bought the same SUV in Graphite and it was a little cheaper. We love the car.

Great job everyone.

Last edited:
Good morning,

Today I did CL # 35 Long and Strong Legs. Had a great workout I also did SBF LB. My LB is fried.

I will try to be back later.

Hi,

I didn't feel like working out. My legs are so sore. I ended up doing a 60 indoor walk. I also did stretch and SBF.

That's it for me today.

Today I did Cathe Live Low Impact Hiit 40/20, 42 minutes, 185 calories, 3,876 steps, 116/149 heart rate. I lagged a few times so I know I got a few extra steps in as well as a couple of trips downstairs. I helped with school today and have been packing. Now getting house show ready as someone wants to look at 11 in the morning. I am surprised as it is freezing weather.

Belinda, my knees started bothering me this afternoon. I think climbing up and down stairs with boxes and totes and sitting on the floor going through some stuff made them hurt. Add the cold weather to it too. I was hoping the shots in your knees would help a lot with that. I guess the leg workout was the cause. Hopefully they feel better tomorrow.

Hi everyone,

I had 2 appointments this morning. I just finished my workouts. I went for an easy 60 min walk.

Diane - I have trouble climbing up and down stairs. I walk like a duck. Knees are not liking it. Sorry yours are bordering you too. Moving is sucks. Good luck with everything and I hope it's over soon. The shots did help a little, knees are still swollen. I was told it can take a few weeks to see results. I know I overdone it with the CL LB workout. I saw the Exercise Physiologist today. He showed me different modifications for squats/rear lunges to work my quads instead of bending your knees. I have to do his exercises 3 times a week that is enough lower body workout, IMO. He also wants me to do 60 min of very low impact cardio (walking/elliptical/kickboxing) 5 times a week. I don't know if I want to buy an elliptical machine? They take up a lot of space. I am trying to down size. He also wants me to those specific lower body exercises 3 times a week to strengthen my legs without hurting my knees. A few are with DB's and the rest are with bands only. The lower body took me 30 min to do. Maybe I lay off Cathe Live lower body workouts. I already feel like I am doing way too much already.

Good night.

No workout today. Hopefully I can get one in tomorrow morning. I can't believe we have people coming out in the snow and ice to look at our house. We had two different lookers today. So, we drove around with Gertie and then went through the park. First time out we went to Sonic. I ended up eating onion rings. It is hard to find healthy food there. My grandson was dropped off for a couple of hours so I could get his school work done and turned in.

Belinda, my left knee still hurt this morning. Probably from carrying heavy things down the stairs and climbing down side ways so I could see around the boxes. Today I took tool boxes and things back down. Hopefully my knee is all better tomorrow. I would like to do some weights.
I hope changing the exercises will help you and the exercises they gave you to do help.

Today I did Cathe Live #334 Candy Heart Circuit, 58 minutes(53 actual),171 calories, heart rate 101/145, 2,533 steps. I then did Perfect 30 Mobility Basics, 31 minutes, 36 calories, heart rate 80/94, 87 steps. No calls so far today. The sun is out, but tonight it is supposed to dump snow on us and all day tomorrow. It is 9 degrees! This workout was not too bad. Cathe gives some modifiers. I did the push ups on my knees and skipped the burpees. I think I missed something on this write up though as there was some weight warm up and some lower moves with overhead triceps extensions and overhead press. Maybe I am not thinking straight :oops:
Cathe Live #334 Candy Hearts Circuit
53 minutes Cathe says 10,12,15 dumbbells, but suggests 20's on some moves if you want to. I think she used 15# through the whole workout. This is done in circuits of lower, upper, and core.

reverse lunge off of step 15# dumbbell alternating and singles
bench press close grip 15# dbs variations alternating/pinkies in/ thumbs in
cardio-crossing the step and jacks option to do burpees instead of jacks
front lunge/side lunge 15# db
cardio- jacks to kick front/tuck jump option
sweeper curl/upright row 15# dbs
mat sit up and speed
crossback lunges off step 15# db
cardio step knee up/ step outer thigh lift
decline push ups
cardio across step cha chas
off end of step knee ins and plank jacks
plies with calf raises 15# dbs
pencil shoots
triceps push ups on dumbbells , dips , triceps push ups
achy feet move
V sit knee in and arms overhead reach
reverse lunge, deadlifts on step 15# db
jump on and off step/quarter turn all right then all left
pullover/ halfway pullover 12# dbs (Cathe 15's)
corner knee up 6 powers alternating sides
sit up, oblique twist, knee in

Last edited:
Hi,

I did SBF LB2 + Booty 2 today.

Diane - how are your knees today? Mine are still hurting. I am modifying my workouts. I can't do anything kneeling. Great job on your workouts.

Good night.

Belinda, my knees are much better today. As far as kneeling on the floor, that does make my knees hurt. I have caught myself doing that too much lately. With home schooling I have caught myself kneeling by my grandson to help with work and it is rough trying to get back up. I got my Curcumin today. It was running late and it does help. I sure notice when I run out of some of those supplements for a few days. It doesn't completely wipe out pain, but it sure helps and keeps me from using insaids. I hope your knees stop hurting soon. I needed to get up and move today. Yesterday was just packing, cleaning, and going out sitting in the car for people to come in. I need the mobility of exercise.

Good morning,

Yoga is done.

Diane - The Arthritis in my knees has created spurs behind my knee cap. I have to start working out smarter. The Exercise Physiologist is helping me a lot on what to do/not to do. I can't take a lot of supplements with the medication I am taking for RP.

Happy Valentines Day!

Belinda, I monitor what it says on the arthritis foundation site and AHA, but there is a couple of supplements that I have been taking that I might should be wary of because for one, melatonin which I just started recently as per my daughter mentioning it, Mayo and Web MD suggest not taking it if one has an auto immune disease or is taking immune suppressant meds. Not sure about hydroxychloraquine though. It is generally not on the immuno suppressant lists. I have not mentioned it to my doctor yet.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.