Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Hi,

SBF D45 Lower Barre Sculpting Circuit = 27 min plus knee dancing = 5 min is done. It's in the 60's. Went for a nice long walk

BBL!

This morning I started CDorner 80's party, and stopped at 21 minutes as Fitbit had my heart rate at 68 and my grandchildren came in. I just gave up on it. Too hard to concentrate something new with a child needing help with school work in the room. This was 21 minutes, 98 calories, heart rate 84/132 which 132 was a blip. 2,101 steps. After we got some work done I did CDorner Disco Party Step 49 minutes(45 actual), heart rate 96/133, 157 calories, 3,255 steps. Total time spent 66 minutes, 255 calories, 5,356 steps. I got a decent amount of steps. The heart rate stayed low till I twisted the watch down and to the side a bit and it went up near the end of the workout. I am starving and need to get to work. I packed 1 boxo_O This is going to be difficult with all of the activity around here and husband working long hours.

Good morning,

SBF D47 LB Barre + Balance and stretch plus Legs/Waist/Shoulders Mat Target is done. I also walked.

Diane - great job keeping up with your workouts with all you are going through.

Have a great Friday.

Reactions: WD
I am getting ready to do a workout and get back to packing. Making birthday plans for tomorrow. I think I am just going to order pizza for when the family comes over and I will make cake. Not that I want to eat that stuff. I feel somewhat overwhelmed as I look at stuff around here and realize it has to be out the day of signing the papers. o_O My husband has had to work extra hours as they are short handed so it is going to put lots of responsibility on me along with school. I will be back hopefully to post. If not you will know what I am doing.

Hi,

Walk and SBF D 48 UB & Core & Stretch is done.

Diane - happy birthday to your husband. I know you have a lot going on.

Doreen - thinking about you.

That's it for me today.

Today I did Cathe Live #336 Cardio Compound Upper. I stopped at the 30 minute stopping point as she says you can stop there or go on doing all of the moves again minus the cardio. This was 30 minutes, heart rate 92/124, 77 calories, 957 steps. I then did CDorner Basic Step Aerobics Great Music Not Boring(this did not have a number on it and I gather it was soon after her area was fixed up) This was 33 minutes, heart rate 108/140 (I saw it at 98 20 minutes in and decided I would ignore it as I wanted to enjoy the fun) 133 calories, 1,138 steps. I really did enjoy this one and the music. I also did CDorner Mobility 26 minutes, heart rate 89/102,32 calories, 95 steps. This one was pretty active and she kept telling the audience to stay where they were while she went to adjust things so she could see what people were saying or something. I gathered she had not been at it for long on this one. I liked the neck work at the end. A little more time in plank position than I wanted.
My neck and shoulders along with upper back hurt tonight, but I am not sure if it is the Cathe workout or a combination because I lifted some heavy boxes to cart out to the garage and really was kind of walking in a squat position trying to hang on to them. I need to quit packing so heavy, but it seems most stuff is heavy.

Cathe Live# 336 Low Impact Cardio Compound Upper
multiple weight increments, Cathe Used 5,8,10,12,15 # and a mat 47 minutes
3 compound moves followed by cardio
Warm Up used 5 or 8# dumbbells
opens with cardio
lateral/front/ draw in 5# dumbbells
squat concentration curl passing to other hand 15# db (single and triple curls)
mountain climber/shoulder taps
rnd 2
cardio step together step punch and overhead reach
seated incline biceps curls 15# dbs/seated incline arnold press 12# dbs
glute bridge 1 leg elevated/flys/pullovers Cathe 15# dbs me 12# dbs 7 and 7 reps
plank/knee/ down and release
rnd 3
cardio squat/adductions
lateral raise both/singles 5# dbs
glute bridge 10# dbs triceps skull crusher/close grip press some are 1 1/2 (long segment)
plank knee circles
rnd 4
zig zag puddle jumpers
front swing/triceps extension 15# db
dead row w/ rotation 15# dbs
push up/ bear crawl
Stop here and stretch or go out with all 4 rounds minus the cardio segments.

Good morning,

SBF D50 TB Barre = 30 min + 20 min stretch and walk is done.

Doreen - how is your daughter doing? Great job on P30LB this morning.

Diane - have a great workout today.

I will be back later.

My workout today was Raw hi/lo step 38 minutes, heart rate 119/158, 173 calories, 3,643 steps. I then did CDorner abs on the ball #154, 20 minutes, 28 calories, 87 steps. Total time was 58 minutes, 201 calories, 3,643 steps.

Doreen, nice workout today. Praying for your daughter and hope things are better.

Belinda, nice work today with barre and stretch

Good morning,

Walk outside and SBF D51 Stopwatch Planks 2 is done.

Diane - nice job with the hi/lo step and abs.

I will be back later.

Good morning,

Walk and SBF D52 LB Mat Pilates plus LB Mat w/Band is done.

Did any of you had a chance to read to the ebook I posted the other day? I really would like to get your input on what you all think.

Happy Hump Day.

Today I did Kelly Raw Megamix #1 , 50 minutes(45 actual), 172 calories, heart rate 102/148. I cant get the steps yet as the Fitbit App is not working right. I have shut down my cell phone multiple times this morning trying to get Fitbit to sync everything right. I followed this with CDorner Lets stretch from one day ago, 30 minutes, 35 calories, heart rate 76/96. Total time was 80 minutes, 207 calories. I really have to get packing. We went to the new house yesterday as they were having the inspection. I cleaned last night because when they scoped the air ducts here, which were fine, it left dust all over every thing. We are all coughing. The guy said it usually settles for 2 or 3 days. The only room that was not covered a lot was my bedroom where I have the air purifier. I got to bed late again and no packing done.
School work in progress right now. I will be back in a little while. I did read posts, but need to shower and set my grandson up for some work while I shower.

Coffey FIt Raw Megamix # 1 45 minutes 3/3/20 This uses loop band, tubing, a kettlebell, and optional egg weight for the boxing . All of it is standing work. Muscle definition and calorie burn.
2 sets of each exercise
warm up
boxing egg weights (1# dbs me)
loop band side steps
tubing biceps curls with run curls
kettlebell swings 15 or 20#
boxing egg weights
loop band lower standing moves
tubing scapular pulls singles and pulses
tubing bent over kickbacks
alternating kettlebell swings
boxing egg weights
loop band side to side leg lift single and doubles
tubing chest pec deck and bench press with knee up alt. all standing
kettlebell figure 8's I did one set with 20 and one with 15#
cool down boxing then stretch

Belinda, do you mean the program that you are trying? I have not had a chance, but I bookmarked it to look at.

Good morning,

Walk and SBF D53 LB BC Barre is done.

Diane - great job yesterday. What I mean her approach of doing less for middle aged woman. If you have time ( I know you are very busy with your move) read through it, it makes more sense when you read it.
Did you see JS released her new? Love her walking workouts but will pass. I already have enough weight workouts. The program is $97 not to mention on purple player only (digital only).

https://www.liftandshift.us/?utm_so...2330f682e-55a0909d8f-344972181&e=liftandshift

I will be back later.

I just finished CDorner Best Step Aerobics with abs, 56 minutes, 210 calories, heart rate 106/151, 4,310 steps. I wasted so much time this morning trying to get my dog's vet diet dog food. Chewy and all the other pet stores are out and the vet only has a small bag. That Royal Canin stuff is expensive and even more so when purchasing a small bag. I only have enough left for about 3 days. The vet offered another dog food for weight, but I hate trying something new. We just got past her vomiting after trying some Amazon brand dog treats. Who would have thought a prescription dog food would be gone everywhere.

Belinda, I read over the download and looked at one of her videos. I think I would have a hard time dropping to 20 minute workouts though. Not that it wouldn't work though. Kelly says she is usually done herself at no more than 45 minutes. Granted she has made some workouts on Raw longer for those that request it. I am not trying to lose weight myself, but I do believe it is all calories in and calories out. But, I think those calories can make a difference if more of the calories are fat than protein and carbs. I know I gain weight and it goes where I do not want it when I eat too much fat %. Also it is not good for health. The plan would probably work for you as you keep pretty much to healthy eating and are careful for health reasons. The body does need plenty of nutrients to handle health problems.
My daughter says older people need some extra weight, because when they have health problems they have something to lose as it is hard to get the health back without that. Hence the reason charts generally allow a bit more weight as we age. Our bodies adapt to whatever plan we use. She is right though, when you workout longer and harder you tend to eat more most of the time.
It doesn't hurt to try it. I have been so busy I keep falling into bed and forgetting to finish putting my meals into MFP.

Good morning,

Today I did SBF Arm w/ball plus Quick Planks.

I am keeping my workouts very low. My knees are killing me. Not sure what's going on again. Not overdoing it on exercise.

Doreen - how is your DD doing?

Diane - I really appreciate you took the time to go through the ebook. I think you are right about the calories you put in/out. I pretty much eat a plant based diet. I have very little meat these day's. I do watch my fat/carbs. According to Pahla you can eat whatever you want as long as you eat the same calories every day. Doing longer workouts hasn't done anything for me these last few month. I would like to lose a few pounds, but my body is holding on for dear life no matter what I do. I measure all my food/put it in MFP. Maybe I am stressing too much over a few pounds. I agree, having a few extra pounds when you get sick isn't a bad thing. When are you actually moving into your new house? Hope it's over soon and you get some rest. Again, thanks for answering.

Have a great day and workout.

I am getting ready to work out. I had to make adjustments for my grandson's zoom class as he leaned on the desk and broke the top off my wooden desk/file cabinet. It pulled the screws out of the wood. My husband will fix it when he can. I guess my Cathe Live ran out. I will probably look at CDonner again.
I packed a lot of my workout dvds.

Belinda, we close and move on the 25th. I used to work out longer and longer and did not lose weight and sometimes gained more than I wanted. Go figure on that one. I ate super low fat at the time and somehow consumed a lot more carbs as protein sources seemed to keep my fat levels up. It wasn't till recent years that I discovered Paleo and started changing things up. I think all of the pasta and stuff also kept my weight up and I ate a lot of cereal which was usually raisin bran, all bran, Special K and that sort of thing. Not real healthy foods.

Diane - I am not eating enough food. I usually under my daily calories, I mean way under. Although mine is set a certain amount. I am always under my calories. I am trying to eat my calories each day. I don't eat a lot of pasta and stuff unless I eat out. I eat and love plant based pasta made of hearts of palm instead. I did increase my protein, I make sure I am eating enough. I added a plant base protein powder daily to reach my protein. I hardly eat meat/chicken. I do eat sea food. I don't eat cereal/ waffles and so on. I get hungry after an hour eating it. I eat overnight oats 1/2 c. with some fresh blueberries. I need to look into Paleo. Yeah, on closing on the 25th. BBL, I have a Ortho appointment.

Today I did CDorner Hiit Cardio Strength using dumbbells and a loop band, 63 minutes, 187 calories (ha! she looked at her watch and said something like she got 525 calories then someone else said something and she said don't worry over it) heart rate 101/145, 2,742 steps. This was the same strength segment done repeatedly dropping a rep each rnd and used dumbbells and the loop band was used for a couple of cardio segments. Cardio between each strength round for 2 minutes, so mainly strength. I checked this morning and my CL subscription ran out. I will wait awhile to do that again.

CDorner Hiit Cardio Strength Dumbbells
10,15,20# dumbbells, loop band
Each round is the same moves with 2 minute cardios in between except last two rounds which are back to back and final 1 rep set is each move done at a slow count.
lunges 15# dbs right and left count as 1 rep
squats 20# dbs
push up or bench press alternative I did bench press with 15's except last two sets I did push ups on knees
dead rows 20# dbs
squat thrust curl press/alternative squat front raise 10# dbs
2 minute cardios between rounds
Each round 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,reps then no cardio two reps followed by 1 rep 8 count
ending with abs 2 minutes of knee ins alternated with punching sit ups

Belinda, check out this site for Paleo https://thepaleodiet.com/recipes which is done by Loren Corbain (sp) which started the Paleo movement. Also Whole 30 which has variations for different problems. People that do an actual Whole 30 do real strict Whole 30 for 30 days then adjust it. Chris Kressor is a clinician that wrote the Paleo Cure and his stuff is pretty helpful. These are the more health conscious ones.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.