Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Quick check in as I need to get busy and take advantage of no children here for packing. I did CDorner Cardio Kickboxing, heart rate 115/166, 196 calories, 44 minutes, 4,262 steps. I also did CDOrner Mobility at Home, 32 minutes(28 actual), 39 calories, 185 steps, heart rate 82/96, 185 steps. This one she does some shoulder and neck focus. I liked it. Total time was 76 minutes, 228 calories, 4,447 steps.

Belinda, CDorner was talking about stress and not losing weight and mentioned that when you are stressing over it and stop a lot of the time the weight gain stops. That may not be a the problem though, but something to think about. I am sure the worry over your medical problems probably does not help. Maybe meds?

Hi,

I did my workouts this morning, just getting around to post them. My DD is visiting. Today I did SBF D55 LB w/bands (floor work) and LB Quick Target. We also walked outside, it was in the 30's. Very cold.

Diane - I think you are right about stressing over my medical problems. Maybe the meds have something to do? I been stressing over a few pounds. My DD thinks I haven't gained weight, she thinks I toned up a lot. I need to stress less. Great job on your workout today.

Have a great weekend.

Reactions: WD
Belinda, enjoy your time with your daughter. It was in the 30's when I got up this morning, but warmed up to the 60's this afternoon. Maybe just do not worry about the scale right now. I often find when I am not paying as much attention to my eating I weigh in and have lost weight.

Good morning,

CL # 334 Candy Heats Circuit = 53 min plus SBF Week 9 D 57 Int-Adv Total Barre is done. I kept everything low impact.

Diane - thanks for your encouragement :) means a lot to me. You are right about not focusing on the weight right know. It's been very cold here in WV lately. I probably will go for a short walk later.

Have a great day and workout.

Today I did CDorner Step British Invasion which was fun, but she made some mistakes and was moving pretty quickly with some moves. I accidentally stepped on my own shoe crossing feet and tripped and hit my hip on my weight stand with weights. Sheeesh!. Anyway, I really liked this workout and the music and will do it again till I get it down and can ignore the mess ups and keep going. This was 71 minutes(64 actual as I had to set my grandson up with zoom in the middle) 275 calories:rolleyes:, heart rate 98/135, 6,241 steps. I then did CDorner Abs with a pillow, 20 minutes heart rate 92/101, 30 calories, 118 steps. Total time 91 minutes, 6,546 steps, 305 calories. Funny that she stopped A Hard Days Night because it was throwing her off on the step and switched to another song. I was kind of disappointed.

Belinda, nice work today with the Candy Hearts workout. It is a good one.

Good morning,

CL# 337 Cardio KB Mashup plus SBF D58 Core + Arms is done.

Diane - I will do one of Chris workouts this week. She is so much fun. Nice workout.

Have a great day and workout everyone.

No workout today. Not a lot of sleep last night as I was up late packing. Sort of worried about getting it all done, but next week is spring break so I should be able to get a lot done. I wish my husband had more time here. I have an electrician that is supposed to call back as something needs fixed in the electric box in the garage. I did take time out this morning for ladies monthly game day. It was nice for a bit of a break. My grandson has testing tomorrow on zoom so I have that scheduled. Hoping to get a workout in first.
I need to get the school work together. I think it is going to be somewhat a lighter this week as they are doing testing. Today was not bad at all so that is why I made the decision to go ahead to my ladies group gathering.

Belinda, I am really like Chris workouts. They are fun and she has such a motivating attitude. I kind of like her chattering with people while she does the workouts. I would be tripping all over the place trying to concentrate on so much at the same time.

Good morning,

CL # 336 Low Impact Cardio Compound Upper Body plus SBF D59 Standing+Mat Lower Body is done. I also walk outside daily. The last few day's been very nice her.

Diane - I agree, Chris is a lot of fun. I would do her workouts daily if I hadn't a Cathe subscription. Her catering with people doesn't border me. I usually concentrate on not tripping all over my feet, lol.

I will be back later.

Today I did CDorner Hip Hop Tabata, 34 minutes, 139 calories, heart rate 97/134, 3,371 steps. This was another fun one. I recognized a couple of the songs, but have not been a real hip hop fan. I know I burned more calories than that. I should see if I still have the Blaze upstairs. I don't think I packed it yet. I followed this with the first half of a phone rolling workout which was nice as that portion worked upper back/ lats. This was 14 minutes, 12 calories, heart rate 78/97, 12 steps. Total time 48 minutes, 151 calories.

Belinda, I notice that Chris often mentions coming from another workout or going on to do an abs or mobility workout when I am finishing one of her workouts. British Invasions she suggested following with her mobility workout or at least part of it. My Cathe Live ended the 6th. I will wait awhile before I sign up again.

Good morning,

SBF D60 LB Mixed Cardio + LB Stretch Target. I also did Cathe Live “Total Body Mashup” Great TB workouts. She did 20 reps/16 reps and 10 reps. Cathe repeated each grouping twice than she did a cardio in-between. Loved she showed modifications for her high impact stuff. Great workout!

Diane - I think Chris films a few workouts a day. I have a year CL subscription, I will make the best use out of it. I have to admit I enjoy CL more than I thought I would. You always get something new. I probably will get JS new workouts before it ends, so I can see what it's all about.

No time for a workout today. I had multiple phone calls and my doctor appointment with the cardiovascular doctor. My blood pressure was normal this time and he discussed things with me. They will do an ultrasound next time I come in. He just said they needed to watch the leaky valve as that is something that Rheumatoid arthritis can cause. So, I am good for now. I thought I would not be able to get in a workout again tomorrow, but the electrician called and changed from 8:00 to nearer 12 so maybe I still can. We had an appraiser come today, so between that and my doctor, not time for a workout.

Belinda, I enjoyed doing CL for a year. I am ready for other stuff now though. Yes, I looked at Chris website and she will put up more than one for a day. It looks like she has quite a bit of training and background.

Good morning,

SBF D61 Bounce UB w/weights plus Reset Stretch is done. I will go for a walk later this afternoon.

Diane - Chris been teaching for a long time. She is an amazing instructor. Glad your blood pressure was normal yesterday. Hope all your other appointments goes well. Take care of yourself! I am still on the fence about JS new workouts.

Have a great day and workout everyone.

I did CDorner Step and Strength cardio and arms (interval workout from 1 day ago) 49 minutes(47 actual), I wore my Blaze and what a difference. I felt rewarded for all of the sweating and work this time. Wonder if it will stay that way. These things seem to work at the onset then drop off. 247 calories, heart rate 128/171, 3,021 steps.
CDorner Step and Strength step and arms intervals
6 minutes cardio alternated with 3 minutes weights 20,12,10# Chris uses 10 reps each exercise for most repeated till time is up
w/up
cardio
push ups 10 reps
rows 10 reps 20's first rnd, 15's other
biceps curls 10 reps 15's first rnd 12's other (she moves pretty fast)
kickbacks 10 reps 12 # dbs
cardio
push ups (on floor, wall, or do bench press)
alternating front raise 10# dbs 10 reps
hammer curls 15# dbs 10 reps
overhead triceps extensions12# dbs 10 reps
cardio
10 rows with a twist 15# dbs 2 rnds third I used 12's
10 side curls 15's then dropped to 12's for other rnd
10 curl press (option just curls which I did a few presses but mostly curls) 12# dbs
cardio which is more of a leg burner off end of step(like a lot of stationary knee ups)
stretch

Belinda, nice job on SBF bounce today and the reset stretch.

Good morning,

JS Lift & Shift Total Body Strength [Compound Supersets] - 50 Minutes is done. My impression on Lift & Shift is, it was very high reps (20 reps on pretty much all the exercises except a few she did 10 reps). The TB strength workout was good nothing new straight forward. I will run through all those workout and see if those workouts are worst the price. You have a 60 day money back guarantee. I will try give you all a detailed review later if I have time.

I also did SBF D62 Adv. LB circuit/ LB Band target is done.

Diane - I also went for a long walk yesterday. Nice job yesterday.

Quick check in and I am back to packing. I did Coffey Fit Raw Hi/Lo Step, 39 minutes, heart rate 141/165, 239 calories, 3,537 steps. I used my Fitbit Blaze again. Better than previous workouts with the Versa 2 which had it at 162 calories, and heart rate 110/153 steps were about the same. I also did CDorner Yoga Flpw stretch that she did with I think her niece Kaitlin. This was good, pretty much regular yoga moves after loosening up and she does some stuff with hands at the end, 38 minutes (actual is shorter as my husband came up talking to me), heart rate 85/121, 47 calories, 124 steps.

Belinda, did you get downloads or how did you get the Lift and Shift?

Quick check in and I am back to packing. I did Coffey Fit Raw Hi/Lo Step, 39 minutes, heart rate 141/165, 239 calories, 3,537 steps. I used my Fitbit Blaze again. Better than previous workouts with the Versa 2 which had it at 162 calories, and heart rate 110/153 steps were about the same. I also did CDorner Yoga Flpw stretch that she did with I think her niece Kaitlin. This was good, pretty much regular yoga moves after loosening up and she does some stuff with hands at the end, 38 minutes (actual is shorter as my husband came up talking to me), heart rate 85/121, 47 calories, 124 steps.

Belinda, did you get downloads or how did you get the Lift and Shift?
Diane- it’s through purple player. She only offers them through PP

You are welcome! I be honest, I don't think they worst $100. I think I get a better variety with CL for the same $$, IMO! I don't see myself using those over and over There isn't really anything new. I really can't see myself using those few workouts over and over. DH did the workout with me yesterday, he agreed with me. I love JS. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
Today I did Coffey FIt Raw Box and Pump #4, 49 (47 actual) minutes, heart rate 123/159, 223 calories, 2,959 steps. I then did CDorner Movement and Mobiity #4 an older one that was obviously one of her first as audio and picture quality was not as good and it was in a different area of the house. This was active rather than sitting holding stretches. Total time was 73 minutes, calories burned 279, 3,147 steps.
Coffey Fit Raw Box and Pump # 4
47:38 minutes using 10 and 12 # dbs 1 minute each exercise also they use 2# dumbbells or egg weights This is Low Impact

warm up
biceps hammer curls 2 halfs and 1 supination curl 12# dbs
deadlifts regular then kickstand 12# dbs
boxing done all on the right side with egg weights (me 1# dbs)
biceps front curls/pledge curls 12# dbs
squat/fold/up 12# dbs
boxing left side
water break
alternating overhead press 12# dbs (me 10#)
reverse lunge pulses and singles 12# dbs
boxing right side
light weights(me 8# I think Kelly 10's) lateral raise/front raise alternating
reverse lunge/side lunge alternating sides 10#
boxing left side
break
triceps overhead extension 12# db
wide stance squat/plie squat 12# db
boxing right
triceps kickbacks 10# dbs single and doubles
frog squat no weight
boxing left
cooldown stretch

Hi everyone,

Today I did SBF new 7 day Cardio Boot Camp Interim Challenge D1 BarreAmped® Cardio Sculpt plus a long walk.

Diane - great job yesterday and today. How is the moving going?

Good night.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.