Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Total Body Giant Sets this morning using the Landmine for some of the squat and deadlift moves.

My son and his girlfriend got a gym membership for Christmas.. they've been going to the gym about 3x week and my son is complaining about how sore he is!! Hopefully they will stick with it!

Doreen, that is great that they got a gym membership. That will keep them active. My grandson did night time clean up in a small gym when he was in high school and was able to use it without paying. It was good during the summer to keep fit for wrestling and football.

I don’t know if you all remember? I bought a computer in September. I can’t turn the computer on anymore. I have been on the phone with Apple. I have to bring the computer to an Apple store on Thursday. They only go by appointments only.

Reactions: WD
Today I did Step Boss Step Sync 59 minutes(extra time for fighting with my updated Fitbit :mad:) heart rate 108/143, for the first 30 minutes of my workout I kept seeing heart rate in the 80's and 90's and I was breathing hard and adding lots to try to get it up to 110, then after I finally was getting really mad I paused and rubbed the back with my shirt and I think it loosened the band some more or placed it different than all of the the other changes I made because it jumped to 187 which the app does not show or the watch?. Anyway it says 19 minutes under my zone. I hate when it does that. Heart rate came out better than I thought at 252, and I got 5,820 steps. That is all for the day. I am tired. I took a 5mg melatonin tablet and some cough gels and went to bed only to fall asleep for about an hour and wake up. I think the last time I looked at the clock it was after 4. Anyway Fitbit says I got 3 hours of sleep. I sure hope tonight is better than that. If not it is going to be a long week.

Belinda, I think that the gyms are open here too. I see a lot of cars at Orange Theory for their classes. I think my preacher is still going to his and using the treadmill. I am sure they have certain procedures. I was surprised how full the park was Saturday when Gertie and I sat there waiting for house view. Although it is outside, but the lot was pretty full and the playground had lots of children. Most indoor things though are masks and distancing here. I sure hope you can get something done with your computer.

Hi everyone,

i did my workouts this morning, just getting around to post. I did STS D 23 legs and SBF lower body barre.

Tomorrow I am getting shots in my knees. I also have to turn in my computer. Hopefully i will know what is wrong with it. I will try to get a workout in before I getl the shots. BBL

his morning I was all set to do a workout and the internet went out so I could not do the Raw Burn Out Lower like I wanted to do and the cardio I had chosen. So, I did Cathe Lite Cardio Party 39 minutes, 186 calories, heart rate 118/159, 3,960 steps. I then did Perfect 30 Pump Lower Body, 35 minutes, 92 calories, heart rate 98/116, 933 steps. I finished with Perfect 30 extended stretch, 8 minutes, 7 calories, 87/104 heart rate, 23 steps. TOTAL Time 82 minutes, 285 calories, 4,918 steps.

Perfect Pump Lower Body
w/up then moves using 12 and 15# dbs
squats 25# dbs 12 reps
static lunges 20# dbs 12 reps
deadlifts 30# dbs 23 reps
pick up squats 40# db 12 reps
elevated lunge right 15# dbs 12 reps
elevated lunge hops
elevated lunge left 15# dbs 12 reps
elevated hops
deadlifts with toes elevated 30# dbs 12 reps
heels elevated front squat 15# dbs 12 reps
step ups with high step and 3 risers 15# db 12 reps each side
single leg dead lift 30 # db 12 reps each side
front lunge 15# db 10 right then 10 left
close grip squat 40# db 12 reps (I repeated after having to make a trip down stairs so 2 times)
squat crossover lunges high step with 1 riser 15# db 10 each side
forward leaning glute lunges 6 inch high step 15# db 10 each side
cossack squat 12# db 12 reps
calf raises 25# dbs 25 reps
calf raises 25# dbs 20 reps
calf raises 25# dbs 15 reps

Belinda, I hope both things go well for you tomorrow.

Good morning,

CL# 83 Crush It Low Impact plus SBF D11 Cardio Interval Barre Strength + Band Mini Target for Posture.

Sorry I don't have time for personals I have to get ready for my appointments this morning. I will check in later tonight.

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

No workout today and probably not tomorrow either. I am not looking forward to going to the heart doctor. I hope they do not take more blood. I just had that done at the arthritis center and in November when I had my physical. I am expecting it will be a check in to talk about the statin I am not taking.
I was too rushed this morning to get anything in. My husband had just got home and I made him breakfast then my grandson came in and wanted waffles. We got started on some school and I had to shower so we could go to the dentist. I really do hate missing workouts.

Belinda, I hope your appointments went well. Nice work this morning.

Hi,

Today I did M2 D24 Back/Biceps. I had to modify the standing exercises to sitting.

Diane - my appointments went well yesterday. Knees are hurting today. Hope your appointment went well yesterday.

Have a great day.

No workout to report. Plus my knees are swollen. Today was lower body for SBF on the rotation. We all went to clean up my son's apartment and turned over the key's. He will stay with us until he leaves next week.

Doreen - thank you! I try to do my best staying active.

Diane - hope your appointment went well.

Good night.

Quick check in. I think I may have forgot to check in yesterday. I have 3 house showings scheduled today so we will be sitting in the car a lot with Gertie. So much fun;) Got to run. Will try to get back later, but I have to get school stuff together tonight for tomorrow morning.

Hi everyone,

I did SBF Outer Glutes + Outer Hips = 33 mim. I also did Active/Relax Stretch = 15 min. Suzanne posted a hip opener today, I also did that one.

Diane - good luck with the house showings and school stuff today.

Good night.

Hi everyone,

I did SBF Day 15 TB Barre 1 = 33 min. DD joint me early this morning. Than I did CL# 331 Opposites Attract = 57 min. Fantastic workout. The workout was SS and high reps. Loved it!

Yesterday I zoomed with both my sisters and their families in Germany. Not sure why, we haven't done this before :( DAH? It was nice seeing and talking to them through zoom. We decided to do it more regularly.

Diane - Hope you sell your house soon.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. Have a wonderful day.

Today I did Raw Cardio Crush 2, 33 minutes, heart rate 138/165, 3,399 steps. I then did Raw Upper Body Weight, 32 minutes, heart rate 89/122, 468 steps, 53 calories, I finished with Perfect 30 Flow Mobility Basics timesaver stretch, 20 minutes, heart rate 82/92, 34 steps, 19 calories. This is my favorite for stretching mix on this dvd, other than the jumping to the brief stretch in the squat position where it cuts off to the next move. Total time was 85 minutes, 260 calories, 3,901 steps. I had not done this upper body workout yet. Now I remember why as I had previewed and the moves are not real upper back and shoulder friendly. We will see how I feel later. It ended up not being a relaxing weekend. We had 3 different lookers at our house so spent quite awhile out with our dog Gertie. We even walked through a couple of houses that we wanted to see and had open houses. Anyway I had to get things ready and put up things we use all of the time. I hate showing my house.

Upper Body Weights 32 minutes(approx) 8# and 12# dumbbells used. Exercises are done for 1 minute each move is done and then repeated superset style

Triceps 8# dbs overhead extension 17 reps and 17 reps
kickbacks 29 and 33 reps

Shoulders 8# dbs lateral raise 15 reps and 17 reps
front raise alternating and some doubles 8# dbs 17 and 16 reps

Back 12# dbs step back row 16 reps and 19 reps
high pull 12# dbs 17 reps and 17 reps

Chest pullover/fly 12# dbs 10 reps and 10 reps
bench press 12# dbs 16 reps and 15 reps

abs crunch 30 reps and 30 reps
bicycle 72 reps and 72 reps

Belinda, I would like to try opposites attract. That is a strength workout? I will have to wait a couple of days though as I have a mammogram and getting through morning school work tomorrow. I will be lucky if I can get 30 minutes in before I leave the house.

Quick check in as I need to shower and get my grandson on zoom before I go for my mammogram. Praying for my friend today who is getting her breast biopsy results today. Fit bit was lousy and frustrating. Made me really mad. Perfect 30 high Impact Hiit (did all as Cathe did) with the extended stretch, 41 minutes(37 actual as I was trying to get better than the 98 and 100 I kept seeing) heart rate 105/152, 131 calories, 2,676 steps. I will be back for personals.

I did Step HIIT 2 this morning. For some reason this GHUTV was on youtube instead of in the app? Took me a while to find it and it wouldn't cast. Its unlisted so I'm not sure the link below will work or not.

It was a fun workout of tabata rounds, strength then cardio. 6 tabata rounds. GHUTV has a new trainer and this was his first workout.

I forgot to post yesterday - I did a spin workout for 55 minutes. Then I had to take my daughter to the eye dr. So I got to work late and my schedule was all messed up for the day.

Good morning,

I did SBF D16 Standing Abs + BarreAmped Core. Than I did CL# 140 Low Impact Cardio Hiit.

Doreen - it's on YT. Great job today and yesterday.

Diane - how did you like the high impact workout? Great job doing it as Cathe. I will pray for your friend. Good luck with your appointment today.

It's icy outside. No walk today, unless it gets warmer this afternoon.

Have a wonderful day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.