Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

So the Safer at Home starts to open up some businesses with social distancing requirements and spacing/capacity limitations. Schools will remain closed and teleworking is highly encouraged. Office work can only be at 50% capacity. Its going to be a long summer I think. My son has 3 weeks until all his AP testing and he's already checked out of this distance learning stuff. He was supposed to do an internship this summer but that now depends on the spacing/capacity limitations - I doubt if they can only bring in half their staff that they are going to let an intern be part of that half. I'd really like to see him get a job to keep himself busy this summer!!

Reactions: WD
I just realized I didn't do the scheduled Cardio Fusion this morning. The wrong workout loaded. Oh well! I did #247 Time to HiiT IT: Low impact = 39 min.

We are still at a stay at home order until May. DC is one of the hot spots, I doubt they reopen anytime soon. Sorry to hear about your son situation. Who knows? Maybe he get the part time job.

I am back. I also ended up doing PHA 2020. I really like this one. She does 2 Round/2 set/ 8 exercise. Alternating Upper and lower body.

Off to relax. See you all tomorrow.

Hi everyone,

I did CL#255 Kickboxing plus core. Lots of punching. Got a great calorie burn on this one, kept everything low impact.

Doreen - great job this morning. No, I am not doing a rotation with CL. I do whatever I feel like doing that day. I do like the PHA workouts a lot.

Off to get some lunch. BBL!

Doreen, yes, it seems there are still going to be a lot of people not able to go in to work. I hope it works out and your son still gets to do his internship. My granddaughter was supposed to work this summer in my daughter's dermatology office, but unsure if that will happen. It is good for the young people to stay busy during the summer.

Belinda, I have always liked the PHA workouts. Nice work. I have been trying to get myself into some sort of at least strength rotation. Trying out some of the workouts on the Fitbit app. Weird that they don't have it on a laptop. I was reading peoples complaints about the workouts being hard to follow when they are things like kickboxing on a cell phone. I wouldn't do it, but it does work on my 10 inch tablet. Still I put on my reader glasses. I guess there are some people that purchased the Premium from their laptops and thought they were going to be able to view them that way. I filled out a questionnaire the emailed me yesterday.

Yesterday I did Kelly Coffey Build and Burn Lower Body tabata, 29 minutes, 88 calories, heart rate 102/138, 1039 steps, followed by Lite Cardio Party Time saver mix #5, hi/lo + blasts, 27 minutes, heart rate 129/155, 145 calories, 2,629 steps. I finished off with Fitbit "Physique 7" recovery stretch with Sydney 15 minutes, 39 calories, 7 steps. Total time was 71 minutes, 272 calories, 3,675 steps. I went to Sprouts and just seemed to be constantly busy and had paperwork and planning budget to do.
Today I did a fitbit boxing cardio endurance (daily burn) workout labeled as medium total body workout, 30 minutes, heart rate 114/148, 128 calories(their estimate was 177) 2,387 steps. I ten started a barre cardio but only did 5 minutes because they were using a ball between the knees in these low pulses and it made my knees hurt which did amount to 102 steps an 12 calories. I went on to do the planned Build and Burn Kettlebell Kickbox Fusion, 27 minutes, 121 calories, 1,985 steps, heart rate 116/145. I used a 15 and 20 # kettlebell depending on movement and did not do the overhead press, just a clean. My neck was sore, stiff and snapping so did not want to push.

Today I did Build and Burn Box and Tone Intervals, 25 minutes, heart rate 108 /144, 102 calories, 1,839 steps. I then did Raw Cardio Overload #2 wearing my 4# vest, 35 minutes, 197 calories, 3,316 steps. I finished with Fit Bit "down dog" ease upper body tension 16 minutes, 45 calories, heart rate 83/106, 18 steps. Total time was 76 minutes, calories burned 344, 5,173 steps.

Belinda, nice job on Cather Live. Cardio Fusion. I remember doing a Cardio Fusion Cathe Live. Maybe it was that one. I think it was somewhere around 200 workouts when I stopped CL last.

This morning I did Raw Box and Tone with 1# gloves, 30 minutes,178 calories, heart rate 138/162, 2,816 steps. I then did Raw Stretch and tone wearing my 3# ankle weights, 33 minutes, 38 calories, heart rate 86/116, 78 steps. Not enough sleep last night. Total time was 63 minutes, calories burned 216, 2,894 steps.

Belinda, enjoy your walk.

Today is a rest day of sorts. I did Fit Bit yoga workouts. Yoga Studio Connection to Core A (they have different lengths of connection to core A and B) This nw was 36 minutes, 34 calories. I just click on the log workout at the end of the workout and do not pull it direct from my watch. This one had 70 steps. It was a lot of core moves that are yoga based involving planks and lying work raising legs and pulses, crunch with leg lifts. I then did Barre 3 Undo and Renew which is a nice mobility and stretch yoga style, 11 minutes, 30 calories 89 steps.

This morning I did Power Music's Sport Vol 6 workout. Each track has a different theme, sculpt, core activation, agility, endurance, etc.... I really liked this workout - some great renegade row variations and the core moves with dumbells were fun!

Today I did Kelly Coffey TLC (train like a contender) workout 1 boxing, 33 minutes, heart rate 121/156, 159 calories, 3,310 steps. I wore my 1 1/2 # gloves. I then did Fit Split Kickboxing and stretch skipping the warm up, 23 minutes, heart rate 129/161, 122 calories, 2,114 steps. I did Fit Split bonus abs (forgot how much time is spent on the hands) 13 minutes, heart rate 96/122, 30 calories 163 steps. I finished off with Fit Bit Down Dog yoga for upper body tension (really is total body with extra stuff for upper body) 16 minutes, 45 calories, 25 steps
Total time was 85 minutes, 356 calories, 5,612 steps.

Doreen, I like core work with weights.

Happy Hump Day to you Belinda!!

This morning I did Power Music's Power Step #7. All althletic step moves and patterns - no dancy choreography.

Last night I went for a bike ride - about a hour. My legs were lead this morning - I should have done upper body weights. Oh well.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.