Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

This morning I did Lite cardio party, 42 minutes, 202 calories,heart rate 117/149, 4,055 steps. I then did Kelly Coffey Cardio Quick Fix workout #1, 25 minutes, 125 calories, heart rate 120/160, 2,631 steps. I finished with Step Boss extended Chair Stretch, 16 minutes, 14 calories, heart rate 71/109, 16 steps and Jessica Smith Gentle Yoga neck and shoulders, 18 minutes, 17 calories, 20 steps. Total time was 1 hour 40 minutes, 6,722 steps, 358 calories. Can't believe 34 minutes of yoga comes out to 31 calories :rolleyes: It is relaxed yoga though.

Hi everyone,

Today I did a SBF TB barre workout plus abs. It's really windy and cold outside not sure if I get my walk in today. We shall see.

Reactions: WD
day I did Step Boss PHA 3, 67 minutes (61 actual), with the extended stretch, heart rate 108/144, 213 calories, 1,928 steps. I got a really late start. I had a lot of things going on this morning so that is it as it already 2. Not sure how my week will be.
PHA 3
Uses a step with 1 riser
ROUND 1 and 2
alternating rear lunges off step 10# dbs ; 12# dbs
Arnold press side step floor 10# dbs; 10# dbs
hop squat rear lunges 12# dbs; 12# dbs 10 reps
biceps curls/mid hold rotation 12# dbs; 12# dbs 28 reps
push dips off end of step 12# dbs; 12# dbs 16 reps
1pullover and chest fly pulses 15# dbs; 15# dbs 6 reps
rear slide lunges 1 foot on step platform 15# dbs; 15# 10 reps
gliding disc squat thrust 2 push ups 8 reps no weight
ROUND 3 and 4
squat crossover lunges with step platform 15# DBS; 15# dbs 12 reps
One arm rows in plank hand on step 12# db; 15# db 16 reps
Front onto step back lunges 12# dbs; 2=12# dbs 10 reps
front/side lateral raises 5# dbs
sumo squat/ deadlift 15# dbs; 15# dbs 10 reps
body weight 6 push ups flip over and 10 dips 4 times

Belinda, I hope that you had a nice mothers day too. Nice that you got in a walk and great job on the workout to day as well.

Good morning,

I did Cathe Fit Tower TB.

Diane - I did.I hope you did too. I enjoy walking, it's low impact. Great job on your workout.

BBL!

Hi everyone,

I went for a 4 mile walk this afternoon. I also did SBF active stretch. Needed that stretch after all that walking.

Off to the shower. BBL for personals

Oops - I've forgotten to post over here the last couple days. I need to try to get more walking in - you think it would be easy since I'm working from home now but I just don't think about it during the day. I should try to just take a lap around the block once a day!

Good morning,

CL 185 Pumped UB is done. Had a great workout. For Triceps kickback I did Triceps press down on my Bowflex. Instead of dips I did triceps extension. I did find Cathe went too fast on some of the exercises. Maybe I am getting to old, lol.

Doreen - lol. I missed your post. I like walking, it gets me out of the house. Since I can't do a lot of high impact cardio. My knees feel a lot better lately. Hope it stays that way.

I will get my walk in later. BBL!

Today I did Coffey Fit Raw Box & Pump 3, 58 minutes, 249 calories, 3,942 steps, heart rate 118/164. I used a 35# barbell, 15 dbs, and 10 dbs for this. I followed with Fit Bit "Pop Sugar" 15 minute at home cardio no running, 15 minutes, 66 calories, 1,009 steps, heart rate 118/148. It lost my heart rate for a bit I wish I could figure out how to get my steps and stuff to sync with the scale app. I put my workout today as boxing in the Withings dashboard for my scale and it told me I did not work up much of a sweat for the calories I burned. So I changed it to Weights and it was okay with my calorie burn for that. Kind of weird. I did work up a sweat! There are other apps that work with the scale, but I hate to get a whole bunch of fitness apps. Fit bit can link to Strava and the scale can link to strava, but I am unfamiliar with that app. It seems more for running and cycling and that sort of thing. The scale is picking up from map my fitness so map my fitness gets my weigh ins and it goes to the Fitbit dashboard.
Box & Pump 3 weights are done 1 minute each exercise Also there are some kicks with the boxing as this one has more focus on lower than the other two box and pump workouts. I love this one and the music is good.
boxing
squats 35# barbells
squats 15# dbs
plies holding two dbs together and coming up on toes in the lowered position before rising 10# dbs
reverse lunge 35# barbell
good morning 10# dbs
boxing
front lunge 35# barbell
bulgarian split squat (I used 3 risers and my high step) 15# dbs
curtsy lunge alterating 10# dbs could have gone heavier and if I had looked at my notes I had that down
boxing
side to side step with loop band
squat side to side with loop band
kick leg back with loop band
boxing
side lying clams shell with loop band
bridges with loop band open and close knees
stretch

Hi everyone,

Today I walked before it gets too hot outside. Beautiful weather. That's it for me today.

I have a visual cooking class with Giada de Laurentiis tonight. I am so thankful my DD ordered the ingredients I need for the past dish tonight. Went to our Martin's grocery store in town, what a waist of time. I just don't get it why the shelves still not stocked :( DH and I went around 8 a.m. Every time I go to Martin's I get depressed. Luckily my Amazon oder arrived today. I have all the ingredients I need.

Nice job ladies.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great Friday everyone.

Today I did Coffey Fit Raw new on Kelly just put up. She said facebook workout. I just saw it on the check in late last night. It is Raw Cardio and Tone which is done in a gym by herself. I liked it and time went by quickly. This was 33 minutes(31:19 actual) heart rate 124/164, 1,948 steps. I then did Raw Intervals #5, 25 minutes, heart rate 126/162, 1,792 steps, 124 calories, finished with Raw Stretch and Tone 33 minutes, 44 calories, heart rate 88/131, 95 steps. I did not wear the ankle weights for this this time since it is optional and I just wanted the stretching and mobility. Total time was 91 minutes, 319 calories, 3,835 steps.
Raw Cardio and Tone 31:19 minutes
20 minutes cardio and then 10 minutes floor toning and stretch
warm up 2:45
cardio is 8 moves done for 45 seconds each then repeated after a rest an some jacks
squat/lunge/kick
hook/hook/jacks
achey feet
8 jabs/ circle bob right and left
lunge front /switch switch/ back step (think that was it)
speed bag high low/ squat shuffle right and left
jab cross/kick/set/ switch
rest and jacks repeat
Floor upper work
from floor push up to down dog
side lying triceps on right
explosive sit up knee pull
side lying triceps left
bridges
repeat

Belinda, the cooking class sounds like fun. So do you just follow along and have your ingredients ready to go? I bet the dishes are wonderful that you make. Amazon has been doing pretty well at getting my orders out to me quickly lately. I went to Dollar General yesterday and picked up water and some things. I was surprised that they had some of the Home and Planet products. I have been using one of the all purpose cleaners, shower gel I just got, and laundry soap. I got the liquid though and they have a weird delivery system where you open the cap turn the bottle upside down and squeeze from the sides and it is supposed to squirt just the right amount out. The first time I did it I did not know I was supposed to squeeze from the side so a whole bunch came out and I stopped because I could not see how that much would amount to 66 wash loads. So I read the package and it said .35 oz is how much for a load. I figured it out and that would be about 2 and a half teaspoons. So, messing with it, it does squirt out a little bit part of the time, but if I don't do it just right, too much comes out. I love the smell though as I got rose petal and murumuru. Smells so good.

Today DH and I went hiking. Than we did our own Upper body workout.

Diane - The cooking class was a lot of fun. Yes, you cook along. It was a simple, very delicious pasta dish. It was so delicious I am making it today again so is DD she told me today, lol. The pasta dish will be a stable in my house. Before the cooking class I cut all the veg in advance. Giada had her daughter Jade cooking with her. Jade is so cute. After the cooking classe Giada had a Q&A. It was very cool. I have seen her a few times in DC. Love going to cooking show's especially cooks from Foodnetwork. I never think of going to GT stores. The things I mess. Good job yesterday.

That's it for me today.

Hi everyone,

I went for a 4.5 mile walk today plus I did a HiiT workout from IG. I am done for today. I am thinking starting L4 tomorrow?

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in today.

Belinda the recipe must be really good and it is nice to have a special dish that you make for guests too. I go to Dollar General when I don't want to go to Walmart of one of the bigger stores so that I can pick up things I cannot get in Sprouts. Plus, I would rather go there for Zertec for my allergies than hang out in Walgreens pharmacy. Seems safer than to be where sick people might be waiting on their prescriptions.

Good morning,

I did L4 D1 W1 Chest & Triceps 50/50 - 40 min. Had an awesome workout this morning. I will go for a walk later and get a stretch in. Need more stretching.

Diane - the dish will be a stable in my house. It's also a nice recipe when you have guest come over. I do need to check out GD store. Good idea going there for your meds instead of walgreens.

Hope you all have a wonderful day and workout. I will be back later.

Today I did Coffey Fit Raw 7 Strong, 43 minutes, heart rate 107/165, 1,071 steps, 145 calories. I then did Raw Box and Tone wearing my 4# vest, 29 minutes, heart rate 140/169, 2,608 steps, 174 calories, and finished with Fit Bit Yoga for upper body tension, 16 minutes, 44 calories, heart rate 82/104, 15 steps. The yoga I did not use my Fitbit watch, I let the app log the calories from the workout. Funny that the Fit Bit watch would probably give me more than half those calories. Total time was, 88 minutes, 363 calories, 3,694 calories.
So far I even have discovered that I can pick an exercise on the Scale's website and it will monitor time and the type of workout, but I don't think it is picking up on a heart rate or steps, so I am guessing it just tracks it as weights for so long for my body weight. It actually gave me less calories using weights and using boxing. Otherwise I can manually add it to the app if I want. It continues to want me to link the Google Fit app to do steps and put my finger on the phone for a pulse.

Strong 7 is 7 exercises 7 reps repeated 7 times and finishing off with some abs. I upped the weight a bit on some of it this time. Kelly uses 20# dumbbells and a 33# barbell as well as a bench.

Dumbbell Row 27# dumbbells (25+2# gloves which I wore throughout)
Power Curl and press 17# dumbbells (dropped to 14# last two rounds and did not attempt the barbell at this weight)
Squat 27# dumbbells
Deadlift 27# dumbbells
Bench press 17# dumbbells
dips 35# barbell
hip thrust 35# barbell
repeat to set 5 then change to barbell last two rounds doing barbell rows 7 reps and barbell reverse grip row 7 reps All moves except power curl and press I did with the 35# barbell and weighted gloves. Just cannot do that much overhead work. I really like the format of this workout as there is no down time. You have to have your weights ready to go otherwise you will be pausing a lot.

Belinda, staples are handy because we usually have the things on hand for a meal and it makes it easier. Enjoy your walk today.

Good morning,

I did L4 Back + Biceps Circuit plus 30 min yoga off YT.

Diane - your workout yesterday looks great. One of those day's I will try her workouts on Raw.

Doreen - what are you up too today?

Did I mention we are painting the kitchen? LOL! I am also going through my spare bedrooms which we just painted a few weeks ago. My kids left so much stuff here, it just sitting around. I am boxing everything up for donations.

BBL!

Sydney Cummings Arms and Plank Challenge this morning outside in my workout space.

We picked up a couple kayaks yesterday off Craig's list. May need to try those out soon!

Today I did Raw Cardio Tone 31 minutes, heart rate 124/169, 142 calories, 2,156 steps, .23 according to my health mate app from my scale , .29 mph average/ 1.7 mph max. Interesting Data. I just used other on the workout choice because like Fitbit there is no aerobic setting so it is between other or fitness to use. Calorie burns were similar to Fitbit. I then did Raw Cardio Overload 2 wearing a 4 lb vest, and doing it on the floor instead of step ( I did pull out the high step for the squat thrust knee ins since Kelly is doing this off her step) A large amount of this workout is on the floor anyway. This was 36 minutes, heart rate 127/160 heart rate, 188 calories, 3,400 steps, .29 mph/1.7mph, .18 miles. I also did a youtube Jessica Smith 10 minute Stretch, 14 calories, 38 steps. Total time was 77 minutes, 344 calories, 5,594 steps.

Belinda, I think I enjoy Kelly's Raw workouts way more than her dvds. Dvds do have their advantages for premixes and stuff though. She just filmed another workout in her garage that will be up tomorrow evening. It looks like a weight workout. I think she put the Box and Tone workout and another one up on YouTube free.
I really want to paint our sunroom and mentioned it to my husband. It is just that we would need to go to Home Depot to match up our paint color. I think it is Bher paint so maybe Sherwin Williams might carry it. Anyway, I just need to get the paint.

Doreen, nice work with Sydney Cummings. Kayaking should be fun.

Good morning,

I forgot to mention with L4 I lift 4 times a week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday). Today is a recovery/rest day. On day's I have a rest day I will do yoga/stretching and walking.
This morning I went for a nice walk and did 30 min SBF stretching.

Diane - I own a lot of KCM dvd's. I hardly reach for them, not sure why? I will check the one she posted on YT. I don't want to sign up for anymore streaming subscriptions. I regret keeping SBF. She hardly post any new workouts. Getting tired of doing the same workout over and over again. I found a few new barre instructors from DC that that I really like. Hopefully they will continue to do streaming after the virus is over. Home Depot can match any brand of color.

Happy Hump Day. BBL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.