Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

This morning I did Raw Box and Tone, 29 minutes, heart rate 129/158, 152 calories, 2,493. Yoga Therapy Lindsey Samper, workout 8 for neck and some lower stretching added, 20 minutes, 18 calories, heart rate 70/90, 15 steps. Total time was 47 minutes, 160 calories, 2508 steps.

Belinda, since my husband works nights and is off weekends I am usually cleaning and doing catch up stuff after he goes to work so I end up staying up till 1 or 2 am. I don't like it and I am tired all of the time. I keep trying to hurry and get done earlier, but it just doesn't work as I sleep later till like maybe 8 am and then by the time I have my coffee, start laundry, take care of the dog and workout he is up and around. I try to spend time with him and there is getting out to the grocery store, appointments and other things. It doesn't work so well for me.
I hope your knees get to feeling a lot better. Sorry the injection made them more painful. I think my shoulder hurt so bad before they gave me the injection and I was already having a hard time even sleeping on it, so I did not notice it hurting any worse. It didn't take too long before it started working though.

Good evening,

I walked a 1.5 miles and did Cathe Yoga Max = 49 min.

Diane - I would be asleep around that time, lol. No wonder you are tired all the time. When my DH worked nights/weekends I slept. I had to take care of my kids when they got up. Go get your sleep, girl. You need to get back to a normal sleeping pattern. Don't be so hard on yourself thinking you have to get everything done. It can wait. You need to sleep My knees were very painful after the shots.

Good night everyone.

Hi,

Today I did L4 W3 D1 Chest and shoulder. Had a great workout this morning. Went heavier with my weights. I also did BA bounce lower body. Love those bounce workouts, very gentle on my knees.

I will check in later.

Reactions: WD
Yesterday I did a 30 minute HIIT by Anja - so tough. Then I rode my bike to work and back. Getting to work isn't bad - its all downhill. Getting back is tough!! All uphill.

Today I just wanted something to get me moving a bit but not too hard - so I did LITE Metabolic. And it started raining on me because I was working out outside! It didn't last long or I would have had to stop so my tablet wouldn't get wet!

Today I did Ice Rev'd up and Rumble, 43 minutes, heart rate 110/162,181 calories, 3,782 steps. I spent most of my time trying to move my watch around to find a decent heart rate. End of the warm up I was in the 80's. I finally ended up wearing it over the back of my wrist. Isn't that where we take our pulse anyway? It got somewhat better there, but I did this near the end. I then did Kelly Coffey Strong and Lean Kickboxing, 33 minutes, 165 calories, 3,211 steps, heart rate 121/160 . I finished off with Yoga neck therapy #1 Lindsey Samper, 22 minutes, 20 calories.
Total time was 98 minutes, 366 calories, 6,993 steps.

Belinda, I was up till 2 am again last night(morning) cleaning and setting up things for when my husband's recliner comes Monday. I am not doing well at turning things around. Midnight has been about the earliest I seem to manage. I have morning things next week. That recliner is scheduled between 6 and 6 :O Tuesday is ladies game day at 9 am. I need to get to the vets office to get dog food and my husband has to take his car to the shop and will be using mine for work. I have to get an early start tomorrow too. So, hopefully I can get to bed early.
How is your knees doing? That bounce workout is really gentle on the knees. I sometimes ramp it up more, but following Suzanne it is really gentle and gets you moving.

Doreen, a hiit workout and bike rid to work sounds like a lot of workout. I like that lite metabolic keeps you moving without rests. It moves quickly and lighter weights. Worked well for me yesterday. I think I will do Kelly's new Kettlebell workout tomorrow.

Last edited:
A HIIT workout this morning - these Sweat Factor workouts were really fun at first but I don't want to keep doing them too many times a week. I wish I hadn't subscribed for the month but oh well. I'm pretty scattered lately with workouts - can't find something I want to stick to. I should try to work back through my Cathe and Kelly DVDs.

Hi everyone,

I went with DD to her doctors appointment in DC. I stayed in the car. Than we stopped at Whole Foods. We don't have a Whole Foods in WV. They were fully stocked expect hand sanitizers (go figure) and I didn't see any TB. Stocked up on fresh vegetables, they always have a great selection on fresh produce.

I did Barre Amped TB barre. Lots of core and stretching in that one. That one was a newer one I haven't done. Really liked it.

Diane - you need some sleep. You poor thing. I think eventually you have to turn things around especially if you feel tired all the time. I need my sleep. I rather do everything during the day. I am not always getting everything done, but that's ok with me. Thanks for asking. My knees are doing great, except I still have some swelling. I only noticed it when I kneel on the floor/rebounder.My knees don't like it. I hope in a few day's/weeks that will go away. I have no pain in my knees other than when I kneel on the floor. I am happy. I am starting to like SBF barre workouts again. I guess, I needed a break. Really enjoy barre again.

Doreen - did you sign up for Sweat Factor? Too many choices, lol? You will figure it out. DD and I following an instructor out of DC, we really like her workouts. I been doing them with DD since the showdown. The workouts are only 30 min. Keep forgetting to mention it on here. I usually do them later in the day with DD. I would subscribe to her if she would offer it. For now all the workouts are free.

I will try to be back later.

Today I did Coffey Fit Raw Kettlebells with Kaitlin, which she put up yesterday. This was 41 minutes (38:52)
heart rate 96/144(battled the Fitbit again and gave up) 95 calories,986 steps. My healthmate app gave me 201 calories for this. I followed this with Lindsey Spamper Yoga Therapy #4 Safe stretches which felt great as my shoulders really needed this. I had not done it yet. Some types of things I did in PT. Not really yoga, but just stretches, 19 minutes, 20 calories. Health Mate had it at 60 calories, I used the yoga setting for this. The Kettlebells I used other setting on Health Mate. Just seeing the difference in stats. I really think that I should be somewhere between the two. The Kettlebell workout was good, but I changed up some moves because the front of my shoulders started bothering me. Kelly changed which new workout she was going to put up and said she would put up the strength workout next week.

Raw Kettlebells with Kaitlin
38:53 They used 15# Kettlebells and I used the same except for overhead shoulder work which I used 10# and also the Turkish sit up
short warm up
double swings
figure 8's
1 arm supination curls 10 reps right 10 reps left 15#
1 arm overhead press (like an arnold press) 15# 10 right 10 left
goblet squat 15# 10 reps and 10 reps singles
repeat
curl and press 10# 10 right 10 left
double swings
alternating swings
1 arm row 15# 10 reps Right 10 overhead triceps extensions 10 reps Left
repeat
reverse lunge pass under
1 arm Row 15# and 1 arm Row flick back (I dropped out of the Flick backs second time and just did rows)10 each alternating
repeat
double swings
figure 8
double swings
alternating swings
Mat -- Turkish sit ups I used 10 # first 10 each side then just picked up the 15# and did sit ups
holding horns of kettlebell 15# Russian Twist
Repeat
Sit up knee pulls with a twist 15# kettle bell 10 reps
Stretch (Kelly uses a towel)

Doreen, it seems you have been doing pretty hard workouts. I have been indecisive as to what I want to do lately. I need to at least think ahead so I don't spend half an hour trying to decide what I really want to do.

Belinda, I am tired today and keep wanting to nod off. I hurried to clean the master bath while my husband was leaving his car at the shop so I would have one less chore to do tonight. The thing is I try to do everything over the 4 nights he works so I can just keep up with the little things like laundry and dishes when he is off. Going to go do some more yoga stretching and get to bed soon. I have too much to be up for the first part of the week next week. Glad you found you are enjoying the barre workouts again. :) Perfect for you right now.

Good morning,

L4 W3 D3 Shoulder Intervals is done. DD and I did Adriane Yoga for sensitive knees.

Last night we took a 2 mile walk. Hopefully we will get another walk in. It's suppose to rain today.

Diane - great job yesterday. You don't need to do everything the night. Get some sleep. I would be excused doing my chores during the night, lol.

I will try to be back later to catch up on personals.

I did Kelly Coffey 30 minutes to fitness Amped Up Cardio Live both workouts, 59 minutes, 307 calories, heart rate 130/178, 5,555 steps followed by Lindsey Samper Yoga Therapy #5 deep hip stretches, 35 minutes (longest workout in this season) Fit bit 34 calories(health mate 109 calories and Cathe 77 for low yoga) ridiculous. Total time 94 minutes, 341 calories, 5,586 steps.

Belinda, nice that you and your daughter are working out together. I think I have done some of Adrianne's yoga before. The 30 day ones I used a couple of on Amazon has a whole plan for weight loss. I did just the restorative, but there is some yoga hiit which sort of scares me. It makes me think of Zuzka Light and some of hers which are tough and there is jumping.
I sometimes take an evening off for myself. Tonight I intend to vacuum downstairs and mop up again. I usually do downstairs twice then let it go 3 days. I have to vacuum and clean up my Honeywell Air purifier and put new Hepa filters and the carbon filters in. I keep it in the bedroom. Then there will be finishing dusting. Hopefully this does not take me too long.

Good morning,

SBF Tabata + L4 Legs is done. I also did 10 min seated yoga.

Diane - I enjoy working out with my DD. You should give the Yoga HiiT a try. They will get your HT up. They hit isn't like jumping around. You crack me up :p with your nightly cleaning. Hope you get some rest. I do all my cleaning during the day. I need my sleep.

BBL!

I did a YouTube kettlebell workout this morning. No repeat 40 minutes - great stuff. I played my own music - I don't even bother with her's.

Good morning,

Bounce TB = 36 min is done.

I have done some of her workouts in the past. Really like her. I should revist once I am done with L4. Nicely done.

I will be back later.

Yesterday I did Coffey Fit Raw Box and Pump 3 58 minutes, 260 calories, heart rate 119/167 heart rate, 3,948 steps. I then Raw 6 & 60 abs, 15 minutes, 15 calories, heart rate 85/117, 34 steps. I finished with two Lindsey Samper therapy stretches, neck and shoulders #7 and Safe Stretches, 34 minutes, 36 calories, 70 steps. Total time was 1 hour 47 minutes, 311 calories, 4,052 steps.
Box and Pump 3 boxing with lower body strength segments. I used 1# dumbbells for the boxing Kelly says no more than 3#
boxing
squats 35# barbell
squats with 15# dbs
plies holding 12# dbs together and raising heels
boxing
barbell deadlift 35#
reverse lunge 15# dumbbells
good morning holding 10# dbs on shoulders
boxing
barbell front lunge 35#
bulgarian split squat (Kelly uses a bench) I did it with my high step and 3 risers Kelly's 15's
curtsy lunge 12's
boxing
side to side step with loop band used the heavy band from Cathe
squat side to side with loop band
kick leg back with loop band alternating legs
boxing
side lying clam shell with loop band
lying on back hip lifts open knees with loop band
stretch

Today I did Julia Marie Yoga from her 30 day weight loss yoga using two of the sessions. First I did one that was Cardio Flow ab and glute burn which was disappointing. It is a flow that has mountain climbers in between each sequence and ends with some bridges. The other one I have done before and it was reducing neck and shoulder pain which was longer and I have done before. The times posted for these workouts is wrong on both as they were shorter. Total time spent was 48 minutes, Fitbit gave 55 calories. heart rate was 78/124, 84 steps. This is another Amazon Prime yoga series. Free for members.

Good morning,

Forgot to post yesterday. We took a 3.5 mile hike early in the morning. Had my 10K before 10 a.m. I also did 30 min yoga.

Today I started W4 D1 Chest & Triceps.

I will be back later.

I did another youtube this morning - a no repeat dubmell workout. This one I liked a little bit less than some of her prior videos I've done even though I like most of the moves. I think it was the ab circuit in the middle.

Yesterday I did Raw Intervals #5, 25 minutes, heart rate average 108/max 151, 92 calories, 1,284 steps. This was not picking my heart rate up well and I gave up trying to get it to pick up my heart rate.
Today I did Coffey Fit Raw Step #3 modifying the weight moves so I did not hit the shoulders since they are compound moves, 43 minutes, 230 calories, heart rate 127/163, 4,220 steps. I followed this with Kelly Coffey TMTF Body Training workout #1 which is all standing. I used to have this, but have no idea where it went to. No weights required and just all lower body for workout 1. This was 35 minutes, 91 calories, heart rate 94/116, 1,237 steps. Total time was 78 minutes, 321 calories, 5,457 steps.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.